The online racing simulator
the most beautiful car of the world

Yeah Boi
Attached images
eagle-weslake_dutch-gp6-67.jpg
eagle-weslake_belgium-gp6-67.jpg
C'mon guys!Bring some nice cars!Not some ecobox..

Something like...THIS!

MB..

Silvia..

VTAKK kicked in,y0. cars

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :And then you posted a Civic...:doh:

I HIGHLY doubt these EG with some B18C5,K series,suspension,wheels,etc are near something economic

It's more like a little go-kart
Quote from CobraDrifter :I HIGHLY doubt these EG with some B18C5,K series,suspension,wheels,etc are near something economic

It's more like a little go-kart

Agreed a go-kart not a beautiful car...
love the e30 and the merc
You bloody heathen! The Trans-Am is an absolute classic! That's like saying the E-Type is a scrapper. They're not great pictures in terms of sexiness right enough (and the 67 Camaro is still nicer), but seriously.
The hemi cuda isn't that sexy imo.
I have to say, I am kind of shocked at how many people consider BMWs to be the "sexiest" car they've ever seen.

To me they are just dull saloons, that in all honesty I find difficult to differentiate from all the other salloons on the road. It's not like they're even uncommon. There are just as many BMWs on the roads as Fords.

I'm not attempting to be controversial or offensive, I just genuinely don't understand their existence in a thread like this.
Quote from Ovidiu23 :

Damn !! I missed that one.. is it real or a concept??

Now THAT is a sexy car !!
Quote from gezmoor :I have to say, I am kind of shocked at how many people consider BMWs to be the "sexiest" car they've ever seen.

To me they are just dull saloons, that in all honesty I find difficult to differentiate from all the other salloons on the road. It's not like they're even uncommon. There are just as many BMWs on the roads as Fords.

I'm not attempting to be controversial or offensive, I just genuinely don't understand their existence in a thread like this.

i in no way think bmw's are the sexiest cars, and i know there are a lot of cars much sexier, they are just really good looking, and well why bring negative-ness to the thread by not liking when i could just as easily like it and put in this
Quote from gezmoor :I have to say, I am kind of shocked at how many people consider BMWs to be the "sexiest" car they've ever seen.

the rear of the 3 serie coupe is sexy imo, the rest of the beamers are not.
I've always like mazda 787B

Quote from Bose321 :Sorry, but the first 3 are boats, not cars, so they don't belong in this thread.

By calling them boats, I'm assuming you are being ignorant and making fun of american cars(which btw, the third car ISN'T american)
Second of all, that is not a hemi-cuda bro.
Its not?

What is it then?
Quote from SidiousX :By calling them boats, I'm assuming you are being ignorant and making fun of american cars(which btw, the third car ISN'T american)

yeah its the japanese interpretation of an american yacht... sorry car

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG