The online racing simulator
Peachtree AutoX - For the new forum
Just wanted to repost this here at the shiny new forums:

So I got back from a real life AutoX a few hours ago, and I decided to make an AutoX layout based on what I just ran today. This track is a little more condensed and a little lower speed than its real life counterpart, but give it a shot and tell me what you think.
To install put the file in data -> layout. Then go to the Autocross car park and load the track.
Attached files
AU1_PeachtreeAutoX.lyt - 2 KB - 817 views
I really enjoy your layout. I wish there were more "pure" auto cross layouts available like this. Do you have any others? I am surprised you haven't gotten any replies. Thanks for making it and sharing it with us!
#3 - Reed
I feel compelled to mimic rwkeating's thoughts. I, too, have been enjoying this layout very much and have interest in any of your others if they exist.
Somebody please take screenshots.
I'm glad you guys like it. Sure, I'll make some more. Just check back here every so often in case I get inspired.
I enjoyed it too.. but would like if there was more online server doing AutoX!!

Or some place we could share PB on AutoX..

Maybe in this thread? With a Replay or soemthing
#7 - Lible
I am hosting a small autocross server, but it`s a rare place. I can`t hold it 24/7 on my home computer
I must say, i realy like this layout. its clean, and fun.. why arnt there more like this?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG