The online racing simulator
lol!

Tristan never has been mr.popular

i just hopped aboard my roflcopter
Here's how I made it:
I installed Virtual Machine that comes with Windows XP, then installed Windows 7 on Windows XP, and that's it, I'm emulating Windows 7 on Windows 7.

Now I'm trying to install Windows Virtual Machine on Windows 7 on Windows 7, so I can emulate Windows XP on Windows 7 on Windows 7.
Attached images
Yo DAWG Windows 7 inside W7!.jpg
Quote from Velociround :Here's how I made it:
I installed Virtual Machine that comes with Windows XP, then installed Windows 7 on Windows XP, and that's it, I'm emulating Windows 7 on Windows 7.

Now I'm trying to install Windows Virtual Machine on Windows 7 on Windows 7, so I can emulate Windows XP on Windows 7 on Windows 7.

Use VMware Workstation instead of M$ VirtualPC.
Quote from Shadowww :Use VMware Workstation instead of M$ VirtualPC.

I've just tried using Windows XP on Windows 7 on Windows 7, and it didn't work. The virtual PC on Virtual Windows 7 says it couldn't open the virtual machine.
Also, integration features don't work after installing the Virtual Machine update on Virtual Windows 7.
I'm using MS Virtual PC because it's free and it comes on Windows 7.
Quote from Velociround : I'm using MS Virtual PC because it's free and it comes on Windows 7.

VMware WorkStation is has much less bugs, VM's works much faster, has almost no limits (8GB RAM per VirtualPC lulz), supports DirectX acceleration inside VM's etc. Use it. :P
Quote from Shadowww :VMware WorkStation is has much less bugs, VM's works much faster, has almost no limits (8GB RAM per VirtualPC lulz), supports DirectX acceleration inside VM's etc. Use it. :P

What if I install Linux on Windows Virtual PC? Will it work?
I think maybe! Who knows?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :lol!

Tristan never has been mr.popular

Nice find! Someone really holds a grudge to him it seems. By the way, was that lisenced users or demo users / was that man demo or lisence user?
Quote from The Very End : Nice find! Someone really holds a grudge to him it seems. By the way, was that lisenced users or demo users / was that man demo or lisence user?

demo racer I think. You could have a look at the members list at the forum.
Don't know, didn't see it on the profile, im guessing no-one will pay £24 to do that, who would look stupid then?
Quote from Velociround :What if I install Linux on Windows Virtual PC? Will it work?
I think maybe! Who knows?

You can NOT install Linux on MICROSOFT WINDOWS Virtual PC. You can install it on VMware WorkStation, thought.
Inspired by this:
Quote from Lotesdelere :Spot the difference:
http://www.microsoft.com/businessproductivity/default.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/polan ... productivity/default.mspx

Got this idea:

Don`t shoot. First time ever for me doing a little more than copy pasta with GIMP.

Edit: For those that didn`t get to see it yesterday, on the "Poland " page the picture was having the white guy's head edited in.
They've replaced the "Polish" picture on their site now :jawdrop:. Political correctness?
Here is the one from yesterday

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Don't know, didn't see it on the profile, im guessing no-one will pay £24 to do that, who would look stupid then?

LOL, that sounds like a brilliant plan!
Quote from Shadowww :You can NOT install Linux on MICROSOFT WINDOWS Virtual PC. You can install it on VMware WorkStation, thought.

Yes you CAN run Linux on MICROSOFT WINDOWS Virtual PC.
Sure VMWare is better, but it's not free unlike Virtual PC. Besides Virtual PC works fine if you are just doing simple stuff.
Oh yeah, I remembered some VMWare version was free. But I just checked Workstation because that's what Shadowww talked about.
Also VMware Player is free.
lol who ratted them out?
:chairfall
lolwut? they suck, how can they get caught god damn...
I wonder if they used MS Paint to change it
Quote from J@tko :I wonder if they used MS Paint to change it

I bet they used GIMP
Quote from Luke.S :I bet they used GIMP

Or cracked Photoshop (they already have experience of cracking Sony SoundForge to make winxp sounds)
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG