The online racing simulator
*waves* HI.
I just started playing LFS. Still got a demo license but will probably upgrade (90% chance of yes). I got a Driving Force GT for my PS3 and it works well for this game. While I like playing online, I'm a horrible driver with the occasional oops did not brake soon enough :doh: but I am getting better. Been playing more offline since I got the wheel
Hi guys im new to lfs s2, i used to play on demo, but with s2 im so happy!

k se ya on the servers guys!

Maty
Hell0
Helllo My name is Simon and im 13 years old, just playing this game for fun. I like soccer, ice-hockey, racing, LFS, Khan wars and alot of other stuff. Im currently running a team called 2FAST with my friend Emil141. if you want to you can join it, this is a link to our website http://2fast.weebly.com/. Well.. I think that was all.

Take care, Bilsport

Hello my name is Andrius, and i play demo for now. And i will get s2 today
Quote from baltuxx :Hello my name is Andrius, and i play demo for now. And i will get s2 today

Nice to see more Lithuanias coming to LFS S2,
actualy Lithuanians already rules some leagues becuase 2/3 of all drvers are from Lithuania
me to nice to see players from lithuania
Yes! i have mu s2
Hi! I've got S2 license today (as you can see) and so here I am! Very glad to join LFS community!:monkey:
Hi all !!! =)
Wow, just realised i never posted here, despite the fact i'm a total noob! Hi everywuunn :dopey:
hello
hi. mi name is Martin and im 15 years old. this is my first post on LFS forum.
Hey everybody!!! Well this is my first post on LFS and I love this game! Ive only been playing for 3 days and I havent purchased a license yet so I'm still a demo driver but this game is very addictive and I plan on playin it for a long time to come so don't worry I will get my license, lol. Anyway, tips on finding a good league and any other help is well appreciated! I have a Microsoft Sidewinder with force feedback and ive only been driving for like 3 days now on the demo and I actually think i'm gettin kinda good. I think I'm kinda slow (havent raced online so not really sure, lol) but speed will come with practice. Much like real racing!
Formula BMW?
When I downloaded the demo version instead of getting the formula bmw I got XR GT Turbo. Is that normal? and if not how do i get the formula bmw it doesn't even show up on the list of all the cars in the game. :lfs:
thank you.
hello
hello guys
bought the S2 licence for a few minutes ago, I have been playing the demo for a while, but now I have the S2.. cant wait to try all of the cars and tracks..
Hello Guys, Backtack3d Here, I Would like to Say Hi and that I'm new Here. I do Own my Own Server, and Have only played with the S2 License for about 2 weeks now. I am still getting used to the Cars, and Trying my Hardest out there. I play with a Joystick Right now, but I am getting my DFP Wheel in either tomorrow or webnesday. I cant wait Neither!. I'm 18, I live in the USA. I love to Sim race even though i haven't played sim racers for that long, but I used to play alot of Other Racing Games, but Console games and other Racing Games even with The Online Capabilities still isn't near as fun or Challenging as a Real Sim Racer! Go LFS!!!!!

I just got my Fanatec GT3 RS Wheel and CS pedals... anybody with a similar setup, that wouldn't mind giving a few tips... message me!!

Texas Racing Rules!!
Erm not really new to the game, but better intor myself in here, altho i may have done already not sure
-
(jae_l) DELETED by SamH : Cracking/VOB hacking related
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by SamH : Cracking/VOB hacking related
Heyy all!!
Hey All.

Long time racing fan of arcade type games. Got the trusty old logitech G25 and highly recommend it!
Just been introduced to LFS 2 days ago and i'm hooked. tried rfactor and GTR2 (own both) but neither did it for me.

Later.
hi ken
hi jeff
theres some pretty general cazza in here amiright dozzak4?
this is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG