The online racing simulator
ohhhh shiz im out of this one before i try xD JJ is too good for us newbies in photoshop (me!)...

kroozin may have a go though as he made some edits a while ago on real cars with home repairs on :P
Bah, I might aswell ask JJ for the theme now.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Bumpity Bump! Here's my...

>>Final Entry!<<

This took ages! :weeping:

|Full Res|----------|Preview|
Attached images
ProStreet_brandons48.jpg
ProStreet_brandons48PREVIEW.jpg
Quote from logitekg25 :come one come all see the horrible edit of the day!

small big
^ ^

Nah! You killed it!:weeping:
-
(Sueycide_FD) DELETED by Sueycide_FD
Bump - Anyone else entering...?
Ill join this one
FINAL ENTRY
Attached images
UrasWildprew.jpg
UrasWildcopy.jpg
Brandon. Great work mate
Yeah, I was also wondering if you are allowed to use that picture + it's kind of funny since you used the picture that was in the preview.
People have done stuff like that in older comps, and nothing has been done about it, so I would allow it. And Brandon has done a good job with it.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :People have done stuff like that in older comps, and nothing has been done about it, so I would allow it. And Brandon has done a good job with it.

yeh and that pic is an render =P
Quote from maxiim :yeh and that pic is an render =P

That is an in-game shot of ProStreet, and the XRT looks like a normal one anyway.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :That is an in-game shot of ProStreet, and the XRT looks like a normal one anyway.

kk anyway i was just wondering and btw its not in-game shot its a pro street render =p
WHAT! That's no render, but thanks for the compliment, hehehe - Just so everyone knows, i'm back on my NEW pc now

Need to go download GIMP and LFS lol.
It's still an edited LFS screenshot. It has been edited onto a promotional render by EA. Stop trying to pick holes and get me out of the competition - Besides, Furiously-Fast has allowed it and he runs the competition.
Im sure that the Rule, No renders only applies to LFS renders, Either way its a great edit, just ashame that the resolution is small
Competition Closed.
Quote from LFSn00b :I can still post a preview picture for my final entry, can i?

Well... yes, but you could've just edited it into your post
No, because what would have stopped him from editing his picture after the close of the competition, if he did it that way.

If there is an edit date that is before the close of the competition, everyone knows that the edit in that post was produced during the period that the competition was running.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG