The online racing simulator
Happy Birthday * !
(848 posts, started )
Quote from The Very End :You sick **** lol
Well, enjoy your weekend at the best possible way.

And my two cents about posting.
Sure, there are people that posts a lot, but it's important to see the difference between spamming/trolling and just posting a lot.
Posting a lot is no crime, just as long it's not allways off topic, arguing / person discussion.

So let's stop this thing where people with a lot of posts are looked upon as spammers that canot contribute at any parts to the forum. Generally just be nice an dfriendly, and make some jokes here and there - on others and your expence, and we'll be just fine

Well said, but you like us all, have put the foot in the mouth.

AAnt
Quote from The Very End :You sick **** lol
Well, enjoy your weekend at the best possible way.

Drugs as birthday presents = WIN!

9pm-6am of non stop Gabber, Terrocore, And Speedcore.

...i'm going to die by the end of the night
Quote from AtomAnt :Well said, but you like us all, have put the foot in the mouth.

AAnt

Yepp, that's true

Quote from Klutch :Drugs as birthday presents = WIN!

9pm-6am of non stop Gabber, Terrocore, And Speedcore.

...i'm going to die by the end of the night

I'll be lurking around on LFSForum to see the pictures

Today's lucky-ones :

skstibi, delboy04 (43), runracer (42), Islandiver2005 (40), bundyroy (40), loony toons (37), jernej2004 (36), dpw-42 (36), vim fuego (36), ICS-FD (35), Yula (35), Zoomby (35), paulthomas (35), Krusty101 (30), Jernau (30), Mac676 (29), sam1600 (28), flappa (28), Gabox (28), jazzyboy (26), Jono413 (26), spavatch (26), Fiore (26), TRC Scooty (25), Commodore (25), DUI JOSA (25), [Sativa] (24), SPEEDBOY (23), Speder38 (22), Kancel (22), Flipp (21), DieKolkrabe (20), scania (20), matts (20), Pedro_CZ (19), AngelBR (18), Jordan_C (16), fwj515 (15)
Quote from G!NhO :Thats actually pathetic.

No different than mates buying you alcohol for your 18th.

...Except that i don't like alcohol.
Quote from G!NhO :Thats actually pathetic.

I think it's safe to say that it most likely were meant as a joke or something If not, well, it's up to him I guess, tho I would never touch the pills myself they are actually quite common. For example if you go to big parties, you would be surprised by how many that actally does these kind of pills. The most common ones are party-pills of various types, ecstacy (spelled right), speed and other "energy boosting" pills are what people take to get that extra party mood. Hence the name party-pills.
No joke about it :P

Im a user, not an abuser.
I test them and by them from trust Mates/dealers.

And yeah...im involved in the rave scene
very, very, very common lol.

seriously, nothing compares to the high you get, and no one thats never taken them will ever understand it, its a mind blowing experience

judge me all you want, end of the day im living my life and having a ****ing wicked time doing it ^_^
Lol i know what they are, so no need for explaining. :P
Yeh..
Well you're body does not need drugs so why use them?
And life isn't better when you were High/Drunk once
Quote from Vinnylegends :
Well you're body does not need drugs so why use them?

I look at it is a way to enhance my night.
Euphoria, loving feelings.
Bursts of energy
Tracers and visuals
Talking lots
etc

I don't need it to have fun....but it makes having fun a hell of alot more fun :P

Quote from Vinnylegends :
And life isn't better when you were High/Drunk once

I beg to differ.

When you're hugging and talking to people you don't even know for ages, you kinda realise how shitty this world really is..
Nah. Live iz a zelebration
#562 - WSR
It's my birthday today, but the forum doesn't show it...
Quote from WSR :It's my birthday today, but the forum doesn't show it...

Check your user CP and make sure its in there correctly.

My birthday today also.
Happy birthday WSR, Dopey and Calvinaquino!
Thanks pal
#566 - WSR
Thanks.

I thought I would send a money order to the devs for S2 today, but I was too busy celebrating...
Support LFS and pay your dues, You'll never be taken seriously without being a S2 member.
LOL

tasted blood in my mouth last night
didnt really click as to what happend

got home and realised i took a chunk out of the inside of my cheek...

also got a pic with some chick
cant remember what she looked like..
Quote from Klutch :LOL

tasted blood in my mouth last night
didnt really click as to what happend

got home and realised i took a chunk out of the inside of my cheek...

also got a pic with some chick
cant remember what she looked like..

wrong topic perhaps?
Quote from Fuse5 :wrong topic perhaps?

nope, was my celebration for my 18th last night
Happy birthday to troy, 25 today
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Happy birthday to troy, 25 today

+1 happy birthday

ferret (41), MikeXXL (40), Manera (37), T0rMania (35), LePimpMyRoller (33), TomekSpeed (33), Megin (31), Zomah (29), pertan81 (28), eimer_ (28), BigSoly (28), doluck (25), Omnitec (25), Busta (24), Makah (24), FinnishFlash (23), hatten (22), Melson (22), [rush] (22), ibaneras (21), moran (21), Gassig (21), SilverFox_cz (19), R.Kubica (18), Speedy-marek (14)
and to all these people
happy birthday
Happy birthday to our resident Commodore Cup driving alien Scott '[DUcK]' Andrews! Who else could get a 7th/4th/6th on their first time in a new car, on a circuit they've never been on before, after just 2 years of professional karting (he jumped from karts to the V8 supercar feeder series) and 10hp down on power compared to the top guys? (Yeah, he only had ~340hp.)

Let's have three quacks for Ducky!
Is that means positive, negative or just as a joke?

Either way, happy birthday mate, I have baked you a :cake: and it comes with a too.
Quack³ Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday * !
(848 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG