The online racing simulator
SCCC - South City Cab Company
(159 posts, started )
Quote from GianniC :TH84 will always be a noob, no matter what [etals:].

How are you doing by the way Kalev ? Where are the other [noobs] ?

I'm doing just fine ...in real life! In LFS though... I have only a little bit of time and even less interest, so I'm totally inactive and so are most (all the) other [noobs].
I am active

TH84 is out of the team, dunno why but I guess he's just too much of retard Zeug left, guess that was because he wanted an active team and maybe because he thought the grass was greener on the other side? Who knows, and not really an issue, most of the [noobs] are inactive, but I'll stay in the team because those mentall messed up heads in the team is good entertainment.. and because I fail at so many parts of racing

Edit : Kalv you knoble, crawl back into your mother and be ashamed!
Good to hear Kalev, hopefuly we'll see you on track soon again!

At last the Cabbies have gained victory and dominate over [noobs], muahaha!
Quote from GianniC :Good to hear Kalev, hopefuly we'll see you on track soon again!

At last the Cabbies have gained victory and dominate over [noobs], muahaha!

According to LFSW we have 12 members. Seems that some of them have magically disappeared. :hide:
:bandit: One Cabbie is on hollidays to Mexico...

One Cabbie is spending time with his wife.

:ambulance :nurse: One Cabbie is a bit sick and in the hospital, might also be for the nurse.

:jester: One Cabbie has no free time at all and is working hard.

:13:One Cabbie strangly disappeared...

:hippy:illepall One Cabbie is in his midlife crisis.

And the rest should be here, lurking, drinking and racing ...:heyjoe67_

:elefant:
Quote from GianniC ::bandit: One Cabbie is on hollidays to Mexico...

One Cabbie is spending time with his wife.

:ambulance :nurse: One Cabbie is a bit sick and in the hospital, might also be for the nurse.

:jester: One Cabbie has no free time at all and is working hard.

:13:One Cabbie strangly disappeared...

:hippy:illepall One Cabbie is in his midlife crisis.

And the rest should be here, lurking, drinking and racing ...:heyjoe67_

:elefant:

Than I hope that...

The first cabbie doesn´t come home with swineflu.

That the second cabbie doesn´t hate his wife if he spends so much time with her.

That the third cabbie gets well soon

That the hard working one gets a boss where he gets twice the number of free days a year

That the 5th cabbie is to be found in the next 5 years or so

and

that the last cabbie doesn´t buy a Porsche because of his midlife crysis
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Than I hope that...

The first cabbie doesn´t come home with swineflu.

That the second cabbie doesn´t hate his wife if he spends so much time with her.

That the third cabbie gets well soon

That the hard working one gets a boss where he gets twice the number of free days a year

That the 5th cabbie is to be found in the next 5 years or so

and

that the last cabbie doesn´t buy a Porsche because of his midlife crysis

Ditto on all that, maybe these helmets will cheer up our ill cabbie
Attached images
HEL_ScccBee.JPG
HEL_ScccBeeY.JPG
Quote from AtomAnt :Ditto on all that, maybe these helmets will cheer up our ill cabbie

the SCCC writing on the second one reminds me of the first IGTC logo.
#84 - th84
Indeed he is But we still love him!
mmm...noobs, love em on any size'n shape!
Any size or shape, that's true, because our leader knoble kalv did have an accident as kid and now he is what lady gaga is.
Quote from The Very End :Any size or shape, that's true, because our leader knoble kalv did have an accident as kid and now he is what lady gaga is.

ugly and very horny? Damn I hate that woman
Up to you to deside
Sorry to get this thread back on topic, but is SCCC still searching for members now? We only have 6 active ones and some more might come handy.
Quote from Kalev EST :That's something that can't be forgiven, ever!

Aaah, please forgive him dear Sir, he's new and has still much to learn !

SCCC can always use new pilots, however applications are a bit more strict currently. Lets get the new guys integrated first.
Active SCCC Server

Good news again coming out of our South City HQ: SCCC has a new racing server. Currently we're trying a month testing period for the server, so all you folks are welcomed to race on it. We'll be organising some events soon as well to test the heavy load and durability of the server. Much thanks to AtomAnt.

The Adress: Active SCCC Server

The Dresscode: Fun, Fair and Fast racing.

Currently we do not have any fancy plugins installed, but we'll get that sorted out soon. We'll install a few plugins but really nothing too much or annoying. We're there for racing, not to get spammed with pointless info.

No Admin will be present for 24/7. Fair racing is thé most important aspect of SCCC, but we can not monitor the server 24/7. Therefor we'd like to do a call for you all: if someone is misbehaving (cursing, wrecking, ...) please save the replay and send it in a private message to GianniC. We'll review it asap and take correct action.

The combo can be decided by the racers themselfs and we at SCCC will now and then change the combo as well. Currently we'll start with the som fun to race combo's and short race lenghts. Though you'll also be able to expect some less usual combo's on your server (LX6 someone?) or some endurance type lenghted races.

Other comments or feedback are welcomed here, on our forum or in GianniC's inbox.

Have a great time !
Sounds good But two questions : What car(s)/track(s) are used, and what is the lenght on the races?
Quote :What car(s)/track(s) are used, and what is the lenght on the races?

Quote :The combo can be decided by the racers themselfs and we at SCCC will now and then change the combo as well. Currently we'll start with the som fun to race combo's and short race lenghts. Though you'll also be able to expect some less usual combo's on your server (LX6 someone?) or some endurance type lenghted races.

Cars used at the moment of writing is GTR and KY GP Long Rev (in training for the upcoming OLFSL race) with short race lenght. But if a Cabbie is online he can and will edit the server on request of the present racers. Feel like racing LX6 and FE Black ? No problem! Want to spend next saturday racing FXO at SO Town only and nothing else ? No problem, send us a note upfront, we'll set the server and bring some friends with you! We'll also have some endurance training events for the GTAL and IGTC soon, we might make those events "public" to please people their endurance feelings. All tracks and all cars are open for useage (but not all at same time of course).

That's currently how we'll do it; nicely oldskool .
Thanks for the clarification, I just hopes peopel can behave. I have some rather horrible experiences when 32 people tries to chose their own combo, usually works out pretty bad

But I cross my figners that this thing will work, and I'll pop into it when I got time to take some races myself
Quote from GianniC :

Good news again coming out of our South City HQ: SCCC has a new racing server. Currently we're trying a month testing period for the server, so all you folks are welcomed to race on it. We'll be organising some events soon as well to test the heavy load and durability of the server. Much thanks to AtomAnt.

The Adress: Active SCCC Server

The Dresscode: Fun, Fair and Fast racing.

Currently we do not have any fancy plugins installed, but we'll get that sorted out soon. We'll install a few plugins but really nothing too much or annoying. We're there for racing, not to get spammed with pointless info.

No Admin will be present for 24/7. Fair racing is thé most important aspect of SCCC, but we can not monitor the server 24/7. Therefor we'd like to do a call for you all: if someone is misbehaving (cursing, wrecking, ...) please save the replay and send it in a private message to GianniC. We'll review it asap and take correct action.

The combo can be decided by the racers themselfs and we at SCCC will now and then change the combo as well. Currently we'll start with the som fun to race combo's and short race lenghts. Though you'll also be able to expect some less usual combo's on your server (LX6 someone?) or some endurance type lenghted races.

Other comments or feedback are welcomed here, on our forum or in GianniC's inbox.

Have a great time !

Little update: Server is now renamed to "SCCC Open Server".
Not sure why, but it was the divine will of AtomAnt, so that's how it will be!

:bowdown:
Good group of Gents at SCCC .

SCCC - South City Cab Company
(159 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG