The online racing simulator
I'm have a one problem
(14 posts, started )
I'm have a one problem
Hi i'm a italyan boy. I have one problem . My car walking and after 3 minut my car is not running =( What should I do?
the problem happens even if I use automatic gears, why?"
press the I key or try to lift the gas when you change gear

SD.
SparkyDave is not this problem ...
-
(GAVD999) DELETED by GAVD999
upload a replay so people can see what is happening
asd
Not is this problem....
this is my replay
loook my spr file ( my replay =()
Attached files
Doppp nnn va.spr - 34.8 KB - 196 views
and second
and second
Attached files
altro.spr - 46.7 KB - 179 views
when you spin the car you do not change down so you are expecting it to pull off in 3rd gear which is just cooking the clutch, press f9/f10 and look at CT.
Attached images
fbm.jpg
duuude just when u change gear dont press accseleration and drive like in real not in game this is simulator not NFS kapish
It may be fuel too. Not sure
Quote from GAVD999 :when you spin the car you do not change down so you are expecting it to pull off in 3rd gear which is just cooking the clutch, press f9/f10 and look at CT.

and what should I do?
Quote from hazaky :It may be fuel too. Not sure

No, he is buring the clutch.

Quote from Monsterino :and what should I do?

You were trying to set off from a stop in 3rd gear, that overheats the clutch and burns it out and you don't get any drive.

In the 2nd replay you went from reverse to 1st while still moving backwards, this also overheats the clutch. Stop the car then start going forwards. And spinning round and round, pushing tyres and reving the engine also burns out the clutch.

When you slow down you need to change down the gears, try not to over rev the engine.
When you set off from being stopped you need to be in 1st, if you stop always try and put it in neutral (pit stop for example).
For longer distances you need to lift off the throttle when you change up shift and blip the throttle when you down shift.

It's a racing simulator not an arcade game, so treat it like you would a real car.
And you should lift off the accelerator when you spin.

I'm thinking that he has no understanding of the concept of gears and the clutch, which can be problematic when trying to drive a car.

I'm have a one problem
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG