The online racing simulator
Wheel rotation problems
(6 posts, started )
Wheel rotation problems
Hey there

I have a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Rumble force.

I have had it running perfectly in LFS then yesterday disconnected it to clean around the computer.

Now the wheel rotates about 15 Degrees and i get full lock in LFS, as opposed to 90 degrees and full lock (how it was before)

I have re installed the wheel software

I have done a manual calibration

is there any settings that i need to change to allow it to detect the extra wheel rotation?

Thanks
#2 - halo
You get full lock at 15 left +15 right total of 30 degrees I guess.
Try to shut down the profiler software. If its still the same than try to test it on fresh copy of LFS.
And deleting all drivers of wheel and unplugging it, rebooting and re-installing again from the beginning might be good idea.
Profiler software being the wheel drivers yes?
Are you getting this information from the 'Control' tabs or from the in - game steering wheel?

Could it be that you set the wrong settings from the car that you are using? Is there a 30 degree setting for LFS cars? Have you checked steer - compensation?

Check everything... Driver settings, Control Settings, Car Settings, Driver (Profiler) Settings and etc. Basically all I can say, with the given information right now.

I wish you good luck!
#5 - halo
Thanks guys, just read the thread and it turns out when i re connect my wheel i have to recalibrate it again, which i didnt do. I had to turn wheel lock to lock and pedals down and back. Seemed to fix my problem.

Thanks!

Wheel rotation problems
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG