The online racing simulator
Oh yeah sure.... Because when Hamilton/Mclaren mess up, it suddenly becomes ok to comment and flame about it
Yes, DD, we know how awesome Hamilton is, now that he won a qual. We just don't troll here anymore, because it's useless. But as I see, you want to start all this crap again.
You failed here, mister.
Mhm

OK - I will just wait for the next Hami/Mclaren failure then
Quote from zeugnimod :Your immature remarks were missing from this thread until the quoted post as well.

I have to say the thread could live quite well without them, why not keep it that way?

You mean Mustafur?
for any british members

do you think they were thinking of this race when they did the formula gorilla bit in walk on the wild side ?
Car weights:

Pos Driver Weight (kg)
1. Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 653.0
2. Kovalainen McLaren-Mercedes 655.0
3. Barrichello Brawn-Mercedes 662.5
4. Vettel Red Bull-Renault 654.0
5. Button Brawn-Mercedes 661.5
6. Raikkonen Ferrari 661.5
7. Rosberg Williams-Toyota 665.0
8. Alonso Renault 656.5
9. Webber Red Bull-Renault 664.5
10. Kubica BMW-Sauber 657.5
11. Heidfeld BMW-Sauber 677.0
12. Sutil Force India-Mercedes 672.5
13. Glock Toyota 694.7
14. Grosjean Renault 677.7
15. Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari 688.5
16. Fisichella Force India-Mercedes 692.5
17. Nakajima Williams-Toyota 702.0
18. Trulli Toyota 707.3
19. Alguersuari Toro Rosso-Ferrari 678.5
20. Badoer Ferrari 690.5
#57 - 5haz
Hah, Mclarens some of the lightest cars on the grid, I should have known.

Oh well, next year the bollocks race fuel rule will be gone, then the men will be sorted from the boys in Q3.
Quote from DevilDare :Oh yeah sure.... Because when Hamilton/Mclaren mess up, it suddenly becomes ok to comment and flame about it

No, Töki isn't anything better than you in that regard if you mean that.

You both should f***ing grow up or just STFU and let the people interested in F1 and not in personal wars enjoy the thread. :gnasher:

Weights are looking good for the Brawns. :S
#59 - 5haz
[snobbery]

F1 has become similar to Football due to its worldwide increase in popularity, its fanbase now largely consists of ignorant bigots who have little regard for racing apart from the one driver or team they happen to blindly worship.

F1 has become too popular, I would bet the majority of genuine racing enthusiasts don't give a shit anymore.

The only way this decline could be reversed is by drastically reducing the popularity of Formula 1 to drive away the idiots that make up the majority of F1's huge fanbase, which Max Mosely and Bernie seem to be hellbent on doing currently (regardless of what they might tell you), perhaps they are on to something good that we aren't.

[/snobbery]
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Its funny how you all Ferrari fans all of a sudden become "mature" when they are doing crap. Coincidence?

When Hamilton did crap last year and nearly lost the champ again you were one of the first to flame him off to death.....

As I said; I have supported Mclaren for a long time, and will continue to do so no matter who drives for them - be it Hamilton or not.....

Nothing stops me form being happy and all hyped up when they have finally fought their way back up; just because Ferrari hasnt done that fully yet, and their drivers are getting bored of Formula or getting into accident, it doesnt mean we all of a sudden have to be serious.

Also, we are not (me and Toki) arguing, we are discussing. What these forums are for then? Even more; these threads? I meant we come here to talk about racing and drivers and anything Formula 1 related..... Don't like it? Dont join in, because most of the time you decide you need to join in and cause an argument or hatred between the posters......

If you dont like it, report it. I am sure the mods will have a response.....
#61 - 5haz
Oh shut up about 'Ferrari' or 'Mclaren' fans, why not just be an 'F1 fan'?!

Its certainly a lot more enjoyable that way.
I am a F1 fan. But I am also Mclaren fan.

It like saying, "Shut up about "Arsenal" and "Manchester United" fans, why not just be a football fan?"

#63 - 5haz
Same applies, total football fanatics are arseholes, I don't support a team in particular, so I enjoy every match I watch. You don't have to support someone to enjoy watching a sport, infact, it probrably helps if you don't. It makes you less likely to get into pathetic bitch fights on internet forums with other 'fanboys'.

Ideally, F1 shouldn't be comparable to football, it should be above football, more sophisticated and advanced, unfortunately it isn't as technical advancement has been sacraficed in favour of creating a 'specatcle', a standardised product to be sold in markets worldwide that isn't really anything like as much a spctacle as it used to be anyway.

Some people always take it too far. You, Toki and Texas are such people that I have seen in this thread.
Quote from 5haz :Hah, Mclarens some of the lightest cars on the grid, I should have known.

One thing to remember is Hamilton's pole time was set on his first flying lap, and from memory he then drove another 4 laps (one flying and 1 out lap and 2 in laps). So even though on the weigh-in he was lighter his lap was set with a fair amount more fuel onboard. Either way the McLaren has been rapid all weekend.
Quote from 5haz :Same applies, total football fanatics are arseholes, I don't support a team in particular, so I enjoy every match I watch. You don't have to support someone to enjoy watching a sport, infact, it probrably helps if you don't. It makes you less likely to get into pathetic bitch fights on internet forums with other 'fanboys'.

Ideally, F1 shouldn't be comparable to football, it should be above football, more sophisticated and advanced, unfortunately it isn't as technical advancement has been sacraficed in favour of creating a 'specatcle', a standardised product to be sold in markets worldwide that isn't really anything like as much a spctacle as it used to be anyway.

Some people always take it too far. You, Toki and Texas are such people that I have seen in this thread.

By sectioning yourself off as and 'F1 Fan' you have now pitted yourself against 'F1 Team/Driver Fans' thus putting yourself in direct conflict with your original intent. lol
#66 - 5haz
Quote from Intrepid :By sectioning yourself off as and 'F1 Fan' you have now pitted yourself against 'F1 Team/Driver Fans' thus putting yourself in direct conflict with your original intent. lol

'Cept I've said all I have to say and I don't want to have an endless and ultimately rather futile bitchfight with you lot. Go and have a bitchfight over your hero drivers/teams with yourselves, I'll watch, and laugh, like I usually do.

Quote from Intrepid :One thing to remember is Hamilton's pole time was set on his first flying lap, and from memory he then drove another 4 laps (one flying and 1 out lap and 2 in laps). So even though on the weigh-in he was lighter his lap was set with a fair amount more fuel onboard. Either way the McLaren has been rapid all weekend.

But it may well end up screwing him over badly race stratergy wise, due to the stupid rules, we can only hope common sense does prevail so qualifying can become qualifying again.
Quote from DevilDare :Its funny how you all Ferrari fans all of a sudden become "mature" when they are doing crap. Coincidence?

When Hamilton did crap last year and nearly lost the champ again you were one of the first to flame him off to death.

Are you adressing me directly?

Then you should read posts more closely because I am certainly not a Ferrari fan and I have certainly not "flamed Hamilton to death".
Thats a great decision! You do that. (5haz)

Quote from zeugnimod :Are you adressing me directly?

Then you should read posts more closely because I am certainly not a Ferrari fan and I have certainly not "flamed Hamilton to death".

No..... Your not the only person on these forums.....
Quote from 5haz :'Cept I've said all I have to say and I don't want to have an endless bitchfight with you lot. Go and have a bitchfight over your hero drivers/teams with yourselves, I'll watch, and laugh, like I usually do.

Can't you see how hypocritical your being? lol
#70 - 5haz
Quote from Intrepid :Can't you see how hypocritical your being? lol

To be hypocritical would be to show a ridiculous and blind fanaticism of a certain team and driver, and to become irritated when another forum member says anything against the hero driver/team that I would worship (if I was being hypocritical, In reality I don't worship heroes, I respect them, but I don't worship them, I can see their failings as well as their greatness, in equal balance). I at least make an effort to try and be fair, some people here just spurt out pure one sided rubbish with complete ignorance to facts.

You could say it is hypocritical to reply to your comments, but I'm not having a bitch fight, I'm trying to be fair taking other people's thoughts into consideration, not being intolerant of them. It becomes a bitch fight when people start getting angry and having a hissy fit just because another forum member does not share their likes/dislikes of certain drivers and teams. Then the cheap accusations of 'fanboy' and 'flamerz/haterz' start getting thrown around, and I start facepalming.

Its the ridiculous intolerance that makes the difference. Thats not to say that you can't have strong opinions, just don't cry when other people give you their own.
Quote from 5haz :To be hypocritical would be to show a ridiculous and blind fanaticism of a certain team and driver, and to become irritated when another forum member says anything against the hero driver/team that I would worship (if I was being hypocritical, In reality I don't worship heroes, I respect them, but I don't worship them, I can see their failings as well as their greatness, in equal balance). I at least make an effort to try and be fair, some people here just spurt out pure one sided rubbish with complete ignorance to facts.

Yeah..... Just thought I'll drop this in. So do I.

Whenever Hamilton fu... up, I can see it and do not hide the fact he made a mistake (Like the Monaco qualy crash)

Also, he is not a master to me..... He is a driver, like every other is. The fact that he is driving for my favorite team and is bringing victories to it makes me like him.... I am pretty damn sure if he drove for Ferrari as his debute team all the Ferrari guys would of loved him since he clearly can drive cars and win races.

But then again, you will probarly start saying the main problem is, is that I have a favorite team and support it. So I am not going to bother....
#72 - 5haz
Perhaps not supporting a team at all is too much for some people, but a lot of people here quickly become intolerant of other members support for other teams or go out of their way to provoke other members simply because they support someone else, this is the kind of cnut like behavior we see in football, and in the past 5 or so years its spread to Formula 1 unfortunately. We've seen 'fans' using a difference in race as a cheap way to insult an opposing driver, what next? Will they start having to use crowd control at F1 events to stop fights breaking out? May seem outlandish, but the wide reaching popularity of F1 means that nowadays some people who call themselves 'fans' are the same kind of scum that are responsible for football riots, t'is a slipperly slope. Its getting to the point I believe where some people are just in it for a fight, just like football.

So if you are incapable of accepting that other people are different to you, you might as well not bother supporting a team, that way you wont get so upset and feel the need to whinge.

Out of interest, what exactly do you like so much about Mclaren that makes you support them over the other teams?
Quote from 5haz :Perhaps not supporting a team at all is too much for some people, but a lot of people here quickly become intolerant of other members support for other teams or go out of their way to provoke other members simply because they support someone else, this is the kind of cnut like behavior we see in football, and in the past 5 or so years its spread to Formula 1 unfortunately.

So if you are incapable of accepting that other people are different to you, you might as well not bother supporting a team, that way you wont get so upset and feel the need to whinge.

Oh please......

Any guy supporting any team from any sport will get upset when their favorite team is doing bad. Whether its Football, Basketball, racing or whatever.... If you wouldnt then you couldnt really call yourself a fan if you just go "meh I dont care, no longer like them if they are crap"

And I am capable of accepting other people do not like Mclaren. Just that a lot of other team fans fail to accept that we like Mclaren and Hamilton.....

I have never really whinged when Mclaren were doing bad. Yes ofcourse I was showing dissapointment, but I wasnt crying for gods sake.....

What I like about Mclaren? What you like about Ferrari/BMW/Renault then? When I started watching F1 everyone I knew was routing for Ferrari, and I simply did not want to support a team that is constantly winning and does not bring that kind of feeling when they win yet another GP, that it does when another team does. Especially during the Schumi era when he was dominating. Also drivers that I really liked have driven the Mclaren. My favorite being Mika, I just loved him.

When you spot another guy watching F1 for the first time, 95% of the time they support Ferrari. Why? Well simply because in their minds Ferrari is just a posh and very well known name, that it always producing quality. So instantly they think "Oh yeah, Ferrari are here, I must support them" which is just so blatantly stupid.....

Mclaren on the other hand have always been in the Ferrari shadow I guess. Which is what I like, I would much rather support a team that is chasing the leaders and beating them, bringing a nice feeling to all the team and the fans, than dominating which becomes boring really fast.

Thats why I am so hyped up about Mclaren 1-2 this weekend. They came right from the back of the grid and never gave up never ruled off the current season and now have something to show for their efforts.

Also, can't you see what you are doing now? You are arguing over fanboyism..... If you really disliked it you would have dropped this topic and put me on your ignore list.....
Quote from zeugnimod :No, Töki isn't anything better than you in that regard if you mean that.

You both should f***ing grow up or just STFU and let the people interested in F1 and not in personal wars enjoy the thread. :gnasher:

Wait. I was not trolling in this topic, neither in the previous one. I'm just bored of arguing all the time, knowing that it's a never ending story. I felt it better to stop arguing, and now you (DD) come with this crap, that now, that McLarens are good, Ferrari fans STFU. You can understand it that way, but in that case, you're wrong. At least in my case.

Have fun, anyway.
Quote from DevilDare :Any guy supporting any team from any sport will get upset when their favorite team is doing bad. Whether its Football, Basketball, racing or whatever.... If you wouldnt then you couldnt really call yourself a fan if you just go "meh I dont care, no longer like them if they are crap"

That is totally not what he was saying. He meant posts like this (at least I think so):

Quote from DevilDare :Something is missing in this thread. A group of people......

-
(carey) DELETED by carey

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG