The online racing simulator
Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
So.....

Who is Lady Gaga and why should I care ?

This thread is lol though, but at other times is complete facepalm.

I'll never understand why people care so much about celeberities who have way too much money for their own good, and generally are fake but some marketing doofus somewhere thought they'd make a pretty penny for his company.

Back under my rock now !
I think one of the reason is because people admire them, and look up to them, a other reason are the ones you disagree with and therfor throws out opinions about it. They bring forth opinions, that's why people like to discuss about it I think.
Quote from Intermediate07 :

stop that, we dont want an another invasion of orly owls
on topic:
shes really ugly IMO, i wonder how closed youve been from all the outer world and good looking girls if you think that is hot
Quote from Stiggie :Either a Cock or a really saggy oyster. Whatever it is, i don't even want to know.
There's your proof.

Saggy Oyster hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahha
Quote from The Very End :I think one of the reason is because people admire them, and look up to them

No offense but you must be really f***ed up if you look up to Lady Gaga.
I was thinking, [ignore this post if you don't watch Little Britain]

You know those two TV's on little britain who insist on being women, so constantly hint it? Is that why she's called lady Gaga?
Quote from batteryy :
shes really ugly IMO, i wonder how closed youve been from all the outer world and good looking girls if you think that is hot

+1 i like some of her songs (well the beats atleast) but she isnt really sexy

+ i cant watch a music vid from her wouthout thinking wtf at here extreme strange moves
Quote from John5200 :+1 i like some of her songs (well the beats atleast) but she isnt really sexy

+ i cant watch a music vid from her wouthout thinking wtf at here extreme strange moves

Like the killerwhale in the swimmingpool?
Quote from Scrabby :did you know i posted this like 10 posts ago that she has heRmaphorditism?

Then why are people still arguing about it? Now everybody knows she has a penis so that should answer the threads original question.
Quote from Migz :Then why are people still arguing about it? Now everybody knows she has a penis so that should answer the threads original question.

She's most likely done it just to rile people up and get more press. Who really gives a **** anyway?
Who thinks GaGa has a Dick
We do, We do
Who cares more then us, who will give a fuss
We do, We do
Quote from Migz :Then why are people still arguing about it? Now everybody knows she has a penis so that should answer the threads original question.

i am not cuz i know he does not have pen0r
We did silence the biggest Lady Gaga fan on this forum (apparently) Danthebangerboy, since it's confirmed that ''it'' is a hemaprodite.. (presumably). (no offense intended)
its actually been confirmed now? link? I think its just a bit of a publicity stunt tbh she like sot make people look stupid, nothing better than fooling the whole world to her..
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :its actually been confirmed now? link? I think its just a bit of a publicity stunt tbh she like sot make people look stupid, nothing better than fooling the whole world to her..

+1 , agreed with you there, i think he's just letting people to hear whatever they wan't, i'm pretty sure whatever was on that video was shown on purpose...
Quote from Stiggie :We did silence the biggest Lady Gaga fan on this forum (apparently) Danthebangerboy, since it's confirmed that ''it'' is a hemaprodite.. (presumably). (no offense intended)

Oh no you didn't, im still here lol, and i fully believe she is 100% woman, despite any rumours.
Quote from BlueFlame :You're way too late.

I haven't even bothered scanning through the thread, thats why.

Who really cares though? She is a dog anyway. What difference is it going to make to us?
Quote from sam93 :... She is a dog anyway. What difference is it going to make to us?

i'm pretty sure she's a human.

Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG