The online racing simulator
scirocco postponed
(7 posts, closed, started )
scirocco postponed
how bout the devs change the lfs main web page, maybe give us and update on the scirocco, i think i speak for all when i say we're getting sick of seeing scirocco postponed, and its dated mon 15 dec 2008, thats over 8 months ago, c'mon guys
I agree that the front page should be changed, but don't care when the Scirocco is released. I think I saw a post last week saying there would be an update on the front page at some point in the next month or so. Don't quote me on that.
i think they should take the scirocco off of the homw page completely until it is out and completely over-scirocco lfs so people know it is out.

with scirocco on the home page it is just reminding people that it is getting farther and farther past the due date.
The front page is driving away potential new customers. Someone who is considering buying an S2 license could easily be put off by a main page which is eight months out of date.
Fair enough that it's 8 months out, but, there haven't been any major updates, or any major bits of news to put there. Not that i know of anyway.
I think you can safely announce a test patch on the front page and then add that the Scirocco has been postponed further. Any news would do at this point.
Its just been stagnant for way too long in that regard.
This thread is closed

scirocco postponed
(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG