The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
donoso you there? lol....
Sorry guys some family stuff this week will update everthing before saturday
i think el1tecobra (gtp_supercharged_2fast) should be removed from the team
Sorry Mustang, no can do. Just because you guys had a fight I will not remove a teammate.
Hey guys stop using this forum to comunicate one each other, use msn or create your own forum, this forum is for anouncing news in team not to comunicate with members
Can everyone please welcome a few new members! Firstly I'd like to mention the fact that we have a new team Co-Owner. Can everyone give Niall Murray (n-murray), Niall is a kart racer and his brother, Eoin Murray, is a reallife road racer. Niall helped designed his site and will hopefully make a good adition to this team. We feel we have made a good choice in signing Niall.

We also would like to welcome Brt900, Ede22, and Jordan2007. All these drivers showed exceptional skill in testing and though they arent the best drivers they will make a great adition to this team. We will be working together as a team to better our skills and hopefully one day be ranked in the top spots.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Can everyone please welcome a few new members! Firstly I'd like to mention the fact that we have a new team Co-Owner. Can everyone give Nialls Murray (n-murray), Nialls is a kart racer and his brother, Eoin Murray, is a reallife road racer. Nialls designed his site and will hopefully make a good adition to this team. We feel we have made a good choice in signing Nialls.

We also would like to welcome Brt900, Ede22, and Jordan2007. All these drivers showed exceptional skill in testing and though they arent the best drivers they will make a great adition to this team. We will be working together as a team to better our skills and hopefully one day be ranked in the top spots.

Thanks BMX,

Btw its Niall Murray not Nialls and I didnt design my bros website, its benn around for years, I just helped Andy O'Brien (aobrien) and him (Eoin[got denninged]) redesign it.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] ::ices_rofl

LLM is getting a nice line-up it seems BTW, when are you gonna sign with Harjun?

lol.....

Best of Luck guys, be careful in who you recruit though... It seems you are keen on getting quantity over quality
Quote from pacesetter :
Best of Luck guys, be careful in who you recruit though... It seems you are keen on getting quantity over quality

Indeed... That was what I wanted to say, sorry for being sarcastic with you guys
Quote from pacesetter :lol.....

saying where not quality me and jordan are the dogs doo das
Oi you dont know how i drive now pacesetter... Dont judge me yet.. I Have a new computer which actually runs over 3 fps..
Quote from Jordan2007 :Oi you dont know how i drive now pacesetter... Dont judge me yet.. I Have a new computer which actually runs over 3 fps..

wow 3.5 fps sounds perfect j/k i know it runs more than that runs more like 5-6
Quote from Jordan2007 :Oi you dont know how i drive now pacesetter... Dont judge me yet.. I Have a new computer which actually runs over 3 fps..

I guess this thread says everything.

This is still one of my favourite quotes of 2009:

Quote from Jordan2007 :Its a sim racing game so i dont give a crap if i crash into anyone. Its not real..

Oh, I almost forgot. "Grats" on your new members.
Quote from bunder9999 :With who? Vinnylegends is on another team now...

ah yes, how could anyone forget that...

He went to an all cruise team...

and can I get an admin to delete all this crap! (not the team just the pointless posts )
Quote from pacesetter :lol.....

We like to give everyone an oppurtunity. Im going to completely ignore the bans junk because obviously these 3 have changed a bit since then. But its pretty rude to say that we arent a good team. Im trying my best and I think we have some pretty good drivers.
well it is getting out of hand with all our members and what not half of them do not race in a series that 5-6 of our members race in we need deicated racers not ppl who just want to use the [LLM] team tag

and to those who keep blundering like bunder shush up
Im Sorry, but for a starters, where does everyone in the team race? I Have seen quite a few in cruise servers..

I Wouldnt want to use the LLM Badge anyway, I Dont like it to be honest, but i wana be in the team.
What do you not like about the tag? I have had an complaints. All suggestions are welcome. Im also thinking about changing the tag so Members and Admins use diff. colors.
well the league we race in is based off of a different game.
id also like if bmx would stop recruitin so many peeps.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Niall designed his site and will hopefully make a good adition to this team.

Niall You lier! You done a couple of pictures!
#99 - CSF
Oh my word.
Quote from Mustangman759 :well the league we race in is based off of a different game.
id also like if bmx would stop recruitin so many peeps.

well you could start up a league on here
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG