The online racing simulator
Quote from mutt107 :oh i guess we should praise all of GT5.
i will stick with forza 3(which will be better than GT5 in physics and everything. )

You're redicolous in fanboyism. Stick with Forza 3 if you don't have the intention of buying the PS3, but stop fu*kin saying how it will be better in everything lol... kids..
Agreed. I just said that forza is fun. Great fun actually...

just... really the only thing that GT5 doesn't have right is collision physics...

I wonder what other game doesn't have fantastic collision physics.... I seem to recall one that if you hit a car they'll go flying 30 meters away at a speed of around 60 mph faster than what they were originally traveling.....

GT games will always have better physics. Cause they actually take time with their game.

Forza to me, honestly, feels likes ... an upgraded Need for speed mixed with Racedriver Grid.

That's like saying that GRID has better physics than LFS.
Quote from Arsenic_Fox :Agreed. I just said that forza is fun. Great fun actually...

just... really the only thing that GT5 doesn't have right is collision physics...

I wonder what other game doesn't have fantastic collision physics.... I seem to recall one that if you hit a car they'll go flying 30 meters away at a speed of around 60 mph faster than what they were originally traveling.....

GT games will always have better physics. Cause they actually take time with their game.

Forza to me, honestly, feels likes ... an upgraded Need for speed mixed with Racedriver Grid.

That's like saying that GRID has better physics than LFS.

I think most people with comon sence know what game you are refering to

When that is said, I agree with what you say. Even as Forza is good, I like GT better, it feels like a deeper, more serious game compared to Forza.
Edit :
But Forza has some physic aspects that beats GT.. hard to say actually.. After some thinking I'm back to seeing them equalls.
Quote from Arsenic_Fox :forza... is not that great tbh. It's fun, yes. Incredibly. Customizable, lot of things... but... GT does so much more

So much more?, like what exactly?
Quote from Arsenic_Fox :forza... is not that great tbh. It's fun, yes. Incredibly. Customizable, lot of things... but... GT does so much more

Not only does Gran Turismo do a lot more than just "the same car, just slightly different", they do road tests of each car

They drive each car, doing different things like drift and such. They drive them out in the rain and if applicable the dirt.

They study each individual tidbit of each car to a point of extreme detail. They sleep under their freakin desks for years on end for christ sakes

LOL you really buy into that.

Just go ask Tristian, apparently they "test drove" one of his family's stratos.
i played Forza 2 yesterday with a 180 degrees wheel, and i have to say its much better than GT5p with the exact same wheel. The steering response in gt5p is soo slow.
Once again they have the silly rolling starts.
Graphics are stunning, simply unbelievable! So... i think that there was a rumour that it might come to pc..... Those hands inside the cockpit.... either the wheel seems rather small... or the hands are enormous! O.o Oh... and the AI seems... stupid... -_-'... they even didn't want to pass the player on the left or right, just crashed straight to him(4:14).... worse than LFS! O.o
At least this time the collision causes you to spin out.

Instead of voicing your concerns on a forum. Why not actually send them some constructive criticism. Seriously. Couldn't hurt. (Unless it does. Surprise)

I'm not saying that GT5 will be great and holy.... personally i think iRacing has the best physics out of any game (just their netcode sucks :really so :P

hell, even NR2003 has better physics than Forza 2.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You should, as your Forza won't run for more than a week a time, with a 3 week break as you're busy doing yet another red ring warranty claim.

Maybe break out the wallet for a PS3, it's down to being on par with a 360 Elite for price, maybe not features as you have another 100$ to spend for WiFi on the 360, then another 60-120$ per year to get called a fag by 13 year olds (which is apparently a FEATURE of Xbox..)

seriously dustin **** off
He is right though.

SOmeone i know has stopped paying for xbox live as he can't be arsed anymore to do so, jasper if you read this.
Quote from Rappa Z :Once again they have the silly rolling starts.

I like the rolling starts
I don't like them because you always start at the back, and by the time you cross the line and get to accelerate the leader is way ahead.
Quote from brandons48 :I don't like them because you always start at the back, and by the time you cross the line and get to accelerate the leader is way ahead.

There are races with standing and races with rolling starts, so no problem there.

But it´s really crazy that they really did go for the 1000 cars haha I am soo looking forward for this game. :up:
Quote from funRacer[83] :There are races with standing and races with rolling starts, so no problem there.

Still, why do you always start at the back?

I do hope they don't have that stupid STUPID _STUPID_ license system.. So bloody annoying.. And there shouldn't be tyre restrictions "Oh Noes! You no use racing tyres on your 1000hp skyline cos it unfayer you must use level1 street tyres KTHXBAI" .. And then you have NO grip.

Also, i hope it wont have the same crappy system where you have to win the same race 50 times to get enough money for a certain car then you don't even want, so you can complete an event, which, after winning, you recieve the very same car you spent hours saving up for.

If there are 1000 cars, you should be given the cars, and just enjoy the driving. And you always end up starting with the 46hp granny cab..
Quote from brandons48 :Still, why do you always start at the back?

I do hope they don't have that stupid STUPID _STUPID_ license system.. So bloody annoying.. And there shouldn't be tyre restrictions "Oh Noes! You no use racing tyres on your 1000hp skyline cos it unfayer you must use level1 street tyres KTHXBAI" .. And then you have NO grip.

Also, i hope it wont have the same crappy system where you have to win the same race 50 times to get enough money for a certain car then you don't even want, so you can complete an event, which, after winning, you recieve the very same car you spent hours saving up for.

If there are 1000 cars, you should be given the cars, and just enjoy the driving. And you always end up starting with the 46hp granny cab..

Well you can always just wait a couple of days and install someone else's save file with all cars/tracks unlocked I hated that too, i just need my Ring, Spa, Top Gear track, etc.. and improved physics over GT5p offcourse, but i would buy it probably even if it's the same.. i am a car whore, and this is a must for any car whores.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well you can always just wait a couple of days and install someone else's save file with all cars/tracks unlocked

That's what i did with GT5P . In the end, all you want to do is drive all the fast cars
You don't always start at the back BTW, if you set a time in practice, that acts as qualifying.
Quote from Luke.S :seriously dustin **** off

With those points, why would you buy a 360 now? It's prone to failure, more expensive, pricy multiplayer for what features exactly?

Sounds like the bargain of the century. /s

Quote from G!NhO :He is right though.

SOmeone i know has stopped paying for xbox live as he can't be arsed anymore to do so, jasper if you read this.

Am I ever wrong?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :With those points, why would you buy a 360 now? It's prone to failure, more expensive, pricy multiplayer for what features exactly?

Sounds like the bargain of the century. /s

It doesn't fail as before... you are acting like a little imature fanboy. Ok, i also don't get how people can pay for XBL but you put it down so imaturely..
Quote from brandons48 :That's what i did with GT5P . In the end, all you want to do is drive all the fast cars

well maybe you but not me and many other people that are going to buy GT5. I enjoy starting with a slow car and with time win more and more money and buy better cars.

It seems you don´t like anything that makes GT the game that it is, so I wonder why do you care about it?
I don't see it as being a fanboy. Those are the main points that I would consider a PS3 to be better on, too

Dustin's entitled to hold his opinion about PS3 being better than Xbox, and even states his reasons for it. Poor guy can't even form an opinion without being called an immature fanboy. Poor Dustin

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG