The online racing simulator
F1 Discussion
(468 posts, started )
Quote from carey :Well by counting (using only my fingers), he’s won 6 races with there being 7 left.

How many fingers do you have
Quote from carey :Well by counting (using only my fingers), he’s won 6 races with there being 7 left.

But realistically speaking do you really think Vettel can win five of the remaining races? (Or webber winning 6 of the remaining races?)
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
FOTA have agreed to, but Williams say they may use it next year as the rules allow for better weight distribution with an extra 15kg minimum weight limit.

You will most likely see it next year.

anyway, no driver is going to catch up to Buttons wins this year thats 110% sure. no team right now has that much domination like Brawn did at the start of the year.
Quote from carey :but I’m pleased the idea of banning tyre warmers has gone, as with slicks drivers have had real trouble after pitting.

I may start to sound like a broken record: every other series where tyre warmers are not allowed manages fine! And it's not just sports cars like Le Mans, but also iirc Open-Wheelers like the Renault World Series... Are you implying their drivers there are better than F1's?
Quote from bbman :I may start to sound like a broken record: every other series where tyre warmers are not allowed manages fine! And it's not just sports cars like Le Mans, but also iirc Open-Wheelers like the Renault World Series... Are you implying their drivers there are better than F1's?

Are you implying there the same tyres and those are harder to control then a F1 car.
Quote from carey : but I’m pleased the idea of banning tyre warmers has gone, as with slicks drivers have had real trouble after pitting.

i bet brawn and button are heaving huge sighs of relief given how much trouble they (and honda before ) have had keeping tyres warm behind safety cars or when the track cools.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from carey :Williams aren’t exactly a popular member of the ‘FOTA 10’ as it stands, so will they (probably).

They are not one of the FOTA 8 as far as I know!
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
LDM appaz sayin Massa/Kimi 4 next year and he thinks Alonso to Brawn...... or not!
Plain Renaults racing in Singapore? Or at all?
renault to quit and sauber/ferrari to be let in

Just found that photoshop'ed on twitter, I presume they'll be looking something like that this weekend
Maybe they're taking the Brawn GP strategy? Less decals = less weight = moar speed.
which jenson makes up with, with his face fungus xD

F1 Discussion
(468 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG