The online racing simulator
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :uh.. quite small pics

they're big enough, but if you want to see them bigger select what photo you want to see in the album, and click 'all sizes'...
Recent stuff:

Mostly with the Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 and the Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro, both of which are ridiculously awesome wide open.
Quote from Don :some tests before the big event - barum rally, that is coming this weekend.

http://rallyphotos.cz/photos/barumtesty/

Steady as she goes again, you got that stuff nailed.

Have you tried anything more out-of-ordinary lately? Since you have a light camera, maybe try sticking it on a monopod with a fisheye. Get inside a tight curve and shoot downwards when the car corners under the boom? I think radio or IR triggers for remote shutter control should be available for Canon too. Remote trigger would remove the guestimate of self-timing problems and a relatively small aperture with a fisheye's focal length should keep everything in focus.

EDIT: Liek diz -> http://www.vistawallpaper.org/ ... allpapers/impreza-wrc.jpg but better 'cuz your Don.
Quote from spankmeyer :Steady as she goes again, you got that stuff nailed.

Have you tried anything more out-of-ordinary lately? Since you have a light camera, maybe try sticking it on a monopod with a fisheye. Get inside a tight curve and shoot downwards when the car corners under the boom? I think radio or IR triggers for remote shutter control should be available for Canon too. Remote trigger would remove the guestimate of self-timing problems and a relatively small aperture with a fisheye's focal length should keep everything in focus.

EDIT: Liek diz -> http://www.vistawallpaper.org/ ... allpapers/impreza-wrc.jpg but better 'cuz your Don.

Nothing really out-of-ordinary. Out of budget to get proper tripod (and monopod seems nearly useless for me) and i wouldn't trust my old tripod to do that "trick" it would be much easier to take more interesting photos if i got to other locations. czech stages are all the same, tarmac, tarmac tarmac, bushes all around, ugly villages, old houses, crap...

we've been to prague last week, shot 12 000 photos (timelapse), so hopefully we'll put it together into a short movie in next few weeks...
Quote from boothy :Why would you need a tri/monopod for that? Looks like its just been taken with one

I think because of how far the camera is out over the track.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I think because of how far the camera is out over the track.

You win teh prize.

And I wouldn't try that with a tripod unless your arms are made of steel.
Panoramic anyone?
Here's some new and some not so new stuff from me...

comments is always appreciated (:
Attached images
img_2569s.jpg
img_2591s.jpg
IMG_6042s.jpg
IMG_6075s.jpg
IMG_6024s.jpg
img_4423s.jpg
img_5091.jpg
img_1205s.jpg
img_2632s.jpg
img_3837s.jpg
img_4147s.jpg
IMG_2134s.jpg
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Here's some new and some not so new stuff from me..

Nice, but how come so bad quality in some of them?
Which pictures do you mean? It might be because I didn't use highest quality when I saved them after I resized them.
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Here's some new and some not so new stuff from me...

comments is always appreciated (:

6024s - TS-E or photoshopped?
Quote from majod :6024s - TS-E or photoshopped?

Shopped.

Snapshot pic dump ahead!

EDIT: Damn sRGB breaks my heart.
I haven't posted any of my stuff for quite a while. I haven't been out taking photos much either during the summer - I'd blame it on the wife but I don't have one of those any more. Here are a few recent ones. It's so long ago, I can't remember what the last thing I posted was. So if there are any repeats, I apologise!

(perspective adjusted in Photoshop)

Attached images
DSC_6476.jpg
DSC_6487.jpg
DSC_6907.jpg
DSC_7095.jpg
DSC_5754.jpg
DSC_6290.jpg
DSC_6482.jpg
Really nice stuff, Sam!
Quote from SamH :I haven't posted any of my stuff for quite a while. I haven't been out taking photos much either during the summer - I'd blame it on the wife but I don't have one of those any more. Here are a few recent ones. It's so long ago, I can't remember what the last thing I posted was. So if there are any repeats, I apologise!

(perspective adjusted in Photoshop)

Digging this one a lot. The ocean spray against black ground.
Those are some really beautiful pictures Sam!
I decided this week I'm going to use M42 (screwmount) lenses exclusively. We'll see what kind of pics next Monday brings.

Spent last week testing the Panasonic GH1, which is by far the best stab I've seen so far at a good Micro-4/3 camera.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG