The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
Good signings, gl and congratz.
Once more, welcome guys
Thank you all, I hope to show everyone some good and fair racing, and of course try to go for the top positions

Damn `Lilly` is OK as a `name` but in pink it is just terrible
It's Lillytime!

Welcome guys
lol, Lilly.

Thanks folks, looking foward to having a good time.
Welcome guys
Grats
Welcome, theYannick46!

Welcome, Lilly!
grats gents ;-p
Grats, I've seen Lennart improving himself very well during the last few months, nice he has a full time slot now

Congrats to Yannick too, this is what I call an unexepted signing(at least, from my humble point of vue:shy

Quote from DeadWolfBones : He's already won in OWRL Div. B!

Liars, Lili() has never driven in OWRL Div B but in OWRL FBM Cup(and the only race he has won in this cup was on pool B)
Congrats to both of yous

Lennart seems like a great driver when i saw him in the FJR
Quote from Intermediate07 :
And I remember a great battle of us where i could overtake you before the corkscrew but this was also luck too ^^

Man, I acted like a nub this day, I hope I didn't hurt you too much Yea, there was some fun momments on this cup anyway

And yea, Lennart did an awersome job last week on the FJR, much better than the 3 other CoRe drivers who kept crashing each other for some reason Otherwise there would have been a CoRe top 4 on both sprint and feature race
Congratz guys
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] : And yea, Lennart did an awersome job last week on the FJR, much better than the 3 other CoRe drivers who kept crashing each other for some reason Otherwise there would have been a CoRe top 4 on both sprint and feature race

Those guys are all REALLLLY competitive with one another in that series. Not entirely surprising, but hopefully we won't see any more of that kind of action.
Quote from joshdifabio :Congrats. Now, ffs, someone update the CoRe LFSWorld entry :P.

Haha, I'll try to knock some of the out tonight since I left the shop in disgust tonight.

Welcome to the team guys. Yannick is going to take over BTP in a few months.
congrats
Welcome both of you
Gratz
A big welcome to you both.
Great good luck guys
Congrats
Nice, good luck!
Grats guys!
Just looked inside core racings site and found this:
Tommy Østgaard Leaves CoRe Racing
22-Aug-2009 - Tommy "Tomhah" Østgaard has decided to go on his own in LFS and has left the team. CoRe Racing wishes to thank Tommy for his contributions to the team and we offer our best wishes to Tommy in everything that comes in the future.

:O any comments?

thats huge news Tommy was and is a promising driver inside lfs and IRacing.

Good luck tommy hope a good team comes and pick you up :P
Quote from Buzzn :Just looked inside core racings site and found this:
Tommy Østgaard Leaves CoRe Racing
22-Aug-2009 - Tommy "Tomhah" Østgaard has decided to go on his own in LFS and has left the team. CoRe Racing wishes to thank Tommy for his contributions to the team and we offer our best wishes to Tommy in everything that comes in the future.

:O any comments?

thats huge news Tommy was and is a promising driver inside lfs and IRacing.

Good luck tommy hope a good team comes and pick you up :P

Was a sudden idea of his, I guess he thought he wasn't ready to be in a "bigger" team yet.

Best of luck to him in LFS and iRacing.

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG