The online racing simulator
Unable to sign up
Hi,

Having competed in the previous season I am interested in joining again for the next season, although I notice that you don't accept hotmail accounts for sign-up.
Unfortunatly I only have access to a hotmail account and no longer have a "static" email account, any suggestions that will allow me to sign up?.

Dan,
Sign up for a GMail account - its still webmail but you need to be invited at the moment. PM me your hotmail address and I'll send you an invite.
Ahhh....good point, I think I have a Gmail account somewhere...........

Dan,
False alarm, for some reason I forgot I was already registered from last season........fool

Dan,
Its been almost a year since my last OLFSL outing but I had to reenter my email and get a new password etc to show up. Could be a problem for some people.
The login system has been there about 1 year. We haven't removed anything, all those who have a userID and a password still have them. Although we are planning to erase ppl who haven't been around in more than 1 year, so we can release the numbers.

About the hotmail thing.. It doesn't matter, it's just leftovers from André -times. I've asked FienDi to remove it, but for some reason it is still there. You can use any email account you want.

Unable to sign up
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG