The online racing simulator
Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
lol
People still care about this?
As a matter of fact

Yes
Hermafroditism!
My god someone find some pictures denying this, so i can watch her videos with clear concience..
Quote from Dajmin :Shockingly enough, that blog is not actually a reliable information source

i saw it on the finnish newspaper site s/he was doing a gig and s/he showed it
Oh f--k it! Hang on, will keep searching!
Funny how everyone think's she's a man, shemale or whatever. They comes in all sizes, the women and their equiptment
Quote :more like lady gagonhercock

that was awesome

epic
Right, the f*£&ing internet appears to have broken, as not very long ago there were loads and loads of pics on the web of her glastonbury set where she flashed the crowd and it was quite clear that she is all female if you know what i mean, but those pictures seem to have disappeared.
I come bearing proof, fresh from those reliable intelligence lines of the internet
Attached images
Lady+GaGa.png
Sometimes I hate the internet
Quote from mythdat :I CAME bearing proof, fresh from those reliable intelligence lines of the internet

Fixed!
Love the fact most of her guy fans don't even care, I bet they'd say the same thing if she turned out to be completely a guy!
Quote from BlueFlame :Love the fact most of her guy fans don't even care, I bet they'd say the same thing if she turned out to be completely a guy!

Um, did you mean gay fans? Otherwise i don't get what you mean..
meh , could be worse

Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG