The online racing simulator
@KY3R Your Opinions Welcomed.
XRR and FZR.

(A) In either car, what do you consider to be the most important corner @KY3R ( please consider things like tire and suspension wear).

(B) Which sector do you feel is the most important to thread together.

While it would be nice to hear from OLFSL pool one drivers, as always, all are welcome to offer their opinions.

I'm going to post this link in several places for MAX feedback, hopefully we can stay on topic

Be well,
AAnt
T1 and sector one. I feel like these secitons are where you will need to be 100%. 3 corners with in less then a second of each other just puts you on your game each time.
Suspension wise i feel its the sweeper just coming off the oval that may give them a good work out.
Those are my feelings and each driver is diffrent. This is based on FZR no idea about XRR.
Well stated, thanks. You didn't say which car...do you have a preference?

AAnt

p.s. Happy Dominion Day to you, yah dern Canuck Fan.
don't forget the 2nd sector and the last left
slow corner in last sector and last corner in last sector if you consider battling other drivers. Those fast three esses for extra lap time and tire save. Block of corners downhill in s1 for lap time and of course chicane for damage and lap time.
Also be careful about which line you will pick in whole 2nd sector, it's vital for your lap time.

But you shouldn't focus like that. Everything is important. These corners are more important for like 5-10% in those areas I've said.

and yes pick fzr pls o/
For me first few slow corners at the start of the lap and chicane entering the oval are 2 most crutial. Things that Niki pointed out(last section) can also sometimes drive me mad. Those are the parts that still are very tricky for me. If you loose time in there you usually loose big. For me i think xrr is the best solution. I still can't drive that damn fzr. In this race my main goal will be to finnish, nothing else and as i'm still over 3 secs behind wr i know p1 or even p2 will be impossible.
the Esses around the 3d inter is where I have the most room for improvement. If I take that left-hander too fast, I blow the right hander of the inter, if I go slower in the left, I don't have enough speed in the right and get passed by the AI, and I'm always too late turning into that left-hander, leading to the sharp left-hander.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG