The online racing simulator
Request FBM skin mayby hard to do ...
Ok i request FBM skin. full color is like red and black ( u can choose how u but those red and black in there) then there need to be this text: Ime Lotikkaa! . and my name... u can but your name too there like a i sponsor your good skin maker skills.. and btw i give some pics what u need but somewhere in car.. u can get 1 out but other need to be there.. and if u find better like same style .. but it in.. pls if someone can make i will be so happy coz i cant make it my self and im not very good .

( sorry my bad english )
Attached images
0808-0806-1216-5760.jpg
ad607.jpg
no-fear-eye.gif
no-fear-right-slingshoot-plastic.jpg
Quote from henooshi :Ok i request FBM skin. full color is like red and black ( u can choose how u but those red and black in there) then there need to be this text: Ime Lotikkaa! . and my name... u can but your name too there like a i sponsor your good skin maker skills.. and btw i give some pics what u need but somewhere in car.. u can get 1 out but other need to be there.. and if u find better like same style .. but it in.. pls if someone can make i will be so happy coz i cant make it my self and im not very good .

( sorry my bad english )

Im guessing that the Ime Lotikkaa is your name? and do you want the nation flag as well?
But i shall give this a go tomorrow, sounds interesting.
Also all those attachments do they all need to be on the skin or can i just pick the No fear one and work with that?
No need... No that Ime lotikaa sitn my name .. Henooshi its my name and if u can but 2 of those pics on there it could be nice.. but its your own choose... Ime lotikaa its just me and my friends funny name and i want it too there =) and u can but that national flag too
Quote from AstroBoy :Im guessing that the Ime Lotikkaa is your name? and do you want the nation flag as well?
But i shall give this a go tomorrow, sounds interesting.
Also all those attachments do they all need to be on the skin or can i just pick the No fear one and work with that?

i love it when you people dont understand finnish
no shit.. ei se ees paha oo =)=)
pathetic...
Quote from JazzOn :pathetic...

That is pathetic coz u dont understant what it means?
Quote from henooshi :That is pathetic coz u dont understant what it means?

coming to a english speaking forum and laugh about people who try to help and dont speak your native language.. yes !
that was just litle joke what i write there....
Well here is my rough try at it. What do you reckon?
Your more then free to make your own adjustments to the skin if you like, after all its your skin.
Attached images
Preview.jpg
FBM_No-fear1.jpg
Quote from AstroBoy :Well here is my rough try at it. What do you reckon?
Your more then free to make your own adjustments to the skin if you like, after all its your skin.

Thx alot... i like that ... its looks nice and there isnt too much anyting... good skin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG