The online racing simulator
Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
Lockerz
Whats this thing about? I got invited and signed up, seems you can earn "ptz" and redeem them for games..etc? Big stuff happening apparently this weekend, if anyone wants invites then pm me or leave your email here.

When you sign up you play a little 2d arcade game, try and do as well as you can on this - it gives you those "ptz" and if you do well enough you can already afford quite a large selection of games.

Seems pretty cool!

www.lockerz.com

Discuss :3
So uhm, you sure this isn't any scam site to scam addresses etc?
Do you get loads of spam sent to your email? If not, i wouldn't mind getting an invite ta!
Quote from nikopdr :So uhm, you sure this isn't any scam site to scam addresses etc?

Scam addresses? There's a lot of people going on about this and inviting people, so I don't think its a scam thing. Anyway, you can pick up a phone directory and find people's phone numbers, addresses, names..etc. If they wanted to find addresses and somehow "scam" the people in there I'm sure they could pretty easily.
If this actually isn't something like scam, I'd like an invite too

(hint: email is niko.puntola at gmail dot com)
Quote from nikopdr :If this actually isn't something like scam, I'd like an invite too

(hint: email is niko.puntola at gmail dot com)

Sent!
niko has 2 s2s
could i get one too please?

luke(at)windstyle(dot)eu
Sent, not sure if they're getting through yet but they're on my list all saying "sent"
zeky0709(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sent!

Make sure to check your spam folders if it doesn't appear straight away.
id like one
(paul94(at)blueyonder(dot)co(dot)uk)
-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum
xhrissuggATgooglemailDOTcom

if anyones manages to get any free stuff please report back.
*sigh* Alright, I'll jump on the bandwagon because you ****ers got me curious to see what all the fuss is about

obsolum(at)gmail(dot)com
Quote from obsolum :*sigh* Alright, I'll jump on the bandwagon because you ****ers got me curious to see what all the fuss is about

obsolum(at)gmail(dot)com

Enjoy your invite!

Thanks,
Shashdev
#19 - STF
Hook me up, let`s see what`s this all about.
emm, karl(at)hot(dot)ee
Thaanks
hmm they have nothing in stock what so ever in electricals
They have nothing in stock whatsoever.

Which is normal, because a poster is like 50points, and you easily get 50.
Nothing is free, sosave yourself the trouble.

Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG