The online racing simulator
Live for speed-Just a minute
(15 posts, started )
Hey. I hardly convince a mate of myne to upload his movie here, cuz he dont use this forum. His movie making skills are outstanding and must be seen to larger public. U gotta know he is only 16.

Critics are welcome good or bad as long as is constructive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPAxs6Ufilk
Quote from Ales_M :Hey. I hardly convince a mate of myne to upload his movie here, cuz he dont use this forum. His movie making skills are outstanding and must be seen to larger public. U gotta know he is only 16.

Critics are welcome good or bad as long as is constructive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPAxs6Ufilk

i like the vid pritty much, but the lag realy ruins it (of course we cant blame him 4 that )
I thought it was rather good. The second half of the video is pretty much lag free...
He is new into movie making so thats explains some. But for me he is biggest lfs movie making talent , from looking how fast he learned and improved vids.
Where did you get that broken road?
Quote from Dhunky :Where did you get that broken road?

The road texture in the second part? It's a texture for a track that's in the licensed content of the game
nice what was the first song
sweet ales!

camera work is awesome imo, but whats with the major quality issue? HD Youtube Wise but the video quality itself? is it your PC or rendering settings?

keep up the good work though!
it is really nice editing! especially for a 16 year old
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :sweet ales!

camera work is awesome imo, but whats with the major quality issue? HD Youtube Wise but the video quality itself? is it your PC or rendering settings?

keep up the good work though!

Hey Call. Like i said i didnt made the movie i just upload it here. Its done by our team member FNTZ. Tnx we r just gathering footage for new promo
make sure you upload the links
#12 - Fntz
thanks guys!

Crabster, i have an old graphic card, so the fps drops too much if i use AA (and i think my Fraps is buged, 'cause i just can record without AA, doesn't matter wich one i use, if is 2x, 4x.. that's bad :/)

Oh, and in the first half of the video, it lagged a lot, i dunno why, because when we was doing the footage, it was perfect..

and my english is baaaaaaaaaad!
Whats the name of both music 1st and 2nd
Well done dude , really cool vid
ya gatta do something about the lag
Good video, but I don't like the music.

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG