The online racing simulator
Request for Engine Sound
(8 posts, started )
Request for Engine Sound
I know this was requested a very long time ago, but it isn't exactly what I'm asking.

Alright, so, I love the sound of the Volvo 850 T-5. I was wondering if anyone could make a sound based on it, whether it be new sound files completely, or an engine file. I own an 850 T-5, so if someone needs sounds I CAN supply.

Thanks,

Hawk
Quote from Hawk233 :I know this was requested a very long time ago, but it isn't exactly what I'm asking.

Alright, so, I love the sound of the Volvo 850 T-5. I was wondering if anyone could make a sound based on it, whether it be new sound files completely, or an engine file. I own an 850 T-5, so if someone needs sounds I CAN supply.

Thanks,

Hawk

Have you seen the Volvo sounds in Gills' Sound Workshop?
You could request it later this month when he comes back from his holiday.
But for now, is the sound for FXO?
Yes it is for the FXO. I know there is probably other volvo sounds lurking around, but they are probably either for race versions, or lower end models. The T-5 just has this sound that no other car like it has.
Quote from Hawk233 :Yes it is for the FXO. I know there is probably other volvo sounds lurking around, but they are probably either for race versions, or lower end models. The T-5 just has this sound that no other car like it has.

Is there a video of the revs etc.? It would help the people making this a lot
hope this helps. It was the most brutal 850 i could think of atm

EDIT: Fail on me forgot to attatch link to the vid :doh:

Link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RAwyyxTRUs
I could make videos for it, I guess ill wait until someone can confirm that they can make it.
Just a bump. Also hit 110mph in my car today, and it sounded so sweet. turbo blazing, engine growling..... Haha I'm to caught up in this want for the soundpack.
#8 - 5tag
Quote from Hawk233 :Yes it is for the FXO. I know there is probably other volvo sounds lurking around, but they are probably either for race versions, or lower end models. The T-5 just has this sound that no other car like it has.

Mostly old Audis are known to have that same sound that comes from a five-cylinder engine. It's really down to that but it's pretty much impossible to replicate it with LFS four-bangers.

Request for Engine Sound
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG