The online racing simulator
Quote from MAGGOT :I was drunk all weekend too. And I work. And I'm still drunk, now. And probably tomorrow, too. Nothing cures a bleeding heart like beer.

Totaly agree
Quote from MAGGOT :I was drunk all weekend too. And I work. And I'm still drunk, now. And probably tomorrow, too. Nothing cures a bleeding heart like beer.

If your heart is bleeding, may I suggest an ER rather than drinking?! Somehow I think your life might be saved a bit easier!

Or is the Ontario health system equally ****ed up as BC?

that one made me lol... again
Here too, it's for a change some humor that doesn't have anything with failblog, 4chan or something else to do, some good old-style humor, and I like it
Wehahahaha, Those were good.
:bigeyes2:

thats überriced.
thats a render,and riced

Randomness dasd,jasckyxc
Attached images
1249845242877.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) ::bigeyes2:

I think that was either supposed to be a ford anglia, or a ford mk1 cortina, but due to the huge deformation of the car due to a massive rice overdose, it could have been anything to begin with lol.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I think that was either supposed to be a ford anglia, or a ford mk1 cortina, but due to the huge deformation of the car due to a massive rice overdose, it could have been anything to begin with lol.

No that's a Trabi
No, it's a modded UF1
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If your heart is bleeding, may I suggest an ER rather than drinking?! Somehow I think your life might be saved a bit easier!

Or is the Ontario health system equally ****ed up as BC?

Nah, the beer does the job. It's quicker than an Ontario Hospital's ER. Especially in this area of Toronto... Too many gunshot wounds to tend to
Quote from Stefani24 :Lol really funny.
Didnt really get the poker one.

Anyways, Trabis rock!

The poker one, he has pocket kings, he was surely supposed to win, and loses out to gay cards and the other guy got the flush haha

Was browsing Youtube for songs from The Killers when I stumbled across this.....

Made me smile
Attached images
Untitled-2.jpg
Quote from DevilDare :Was browsing Youtube for songs from The Killers when I stumbled across this.....

Made me smile

i fail to find the fail,cause the date of the guy who wrote that 1-st comment is before the one that is below,or is the fail that he guy who uploaded the video wrote such a comment?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :i fail to find the fail,cause the date of the guy who wrote that 1-st comment is before the one that is below,or is the fail that he guy who uploaded the video wrote such a comment?

The guy uploaded the video wrote the comment "awesome vid man! 1st comment"
How the hell is 'i am disappoint' supposed to be funny anymore, it was mildly entertaining for about 10 minutes but now its just boring IMO, just like the 'FFFUUUUU' and 'yo dawg yo' pictures are.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG