The online racing simulator
pretty descent server just dont get why the idiots have put red and white barriers at the pit entrance, and i got banned for saying that.
or it because you basically called several people idiots...

anyway the barriers make the pit into an orderly que instead or loads of people just bundling through it
[sarcasm]
AMG are doing such wonderful jobs
[/sarcasm]

banned
not banned

i lol xD coz as u can see tur8o tries to push me out but i stay inside white line and as soon as im inside white line i straighten up wheel. so i get banned for him trying to push me out but failing xD

GREAT JOB

and the other guy didnt get banned lawl
i think you will find you are not banned :/ and the other guy is banned so get your facts right...

i didnt even get chance to give you room before you hit me i was then turning towards the left
Host refused connection
well i never banned you and your not in the bans list i just said i will push you off next time as a joke
when the admins are away just look at the quality of racing there is.

enjoy watching
Attached files
multiple wreckers.mpr - 1.3 MB - 238 views
Just wanted to quickly say this...

For the love of all thats good, if you are running a GTR server, dont use the Aston National that everyone is bored of.....

The damn combo has been played over and over so many times its getting stupid...

There are so many more good configurations to choose from, please use them
yea i kno but as u can see noobs cant even handle 4 corners xD and 1 chicane
Well the smart thing to do would be to use that server as a qualification for a more experienced server. People with a sub 1:42 lap time can go to the experienced server, above this and you have to stay in the inexperienced server until you can do it.
Quote from DevilDare :Just wanted to quickly say this...

For the love of all thats good, if you are running a GTR server, dont use the Aston National that everyone is bored of.....

The damn combo has been played over and over so many times its getting stupid...

There are so many more good configurations to choose from, please use them

And yet its one of the fullest servers atm
becaus even the less experianced not so smart guys can get around on as3 without to much problems cuss its only 5 corners so only 5 points to fail
Quote from Rudy van Buren :becaus even the less experianced not so smart guys can get around on as3 without to much problems cuss its only 5 corners so only 5 points to fail

Don´t say that! Do you know how often I´ve been rammed of the track while going in a straight line?!
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Don´t say that! Do you know how often I´ve been rammed of the track while going in a straight line?!

mostly because you're going straight on corners?

Quote from -NightFly- :mostly because you're going straight on corners?

I don´t go straight on corners. I´m just not that fast that´s it.
I'm thinking this thread didn't exactly agree with the original posters comment..
i think lot of people have different opinions and some like it some dont

maybe thread can be closed now if a moderator is around...
Quote from cobra193 :I'm thinking this thread didn't exactly agree with the original posters comment..

[CD] by any chance ?
yeah he is [CD] eArchitect sorry for spelling if wrong mate
Quote from Tur8o :i think lot of people have different opinions and some like it some dont

maybe thread can be closed now if a moderator is around...

Why, because some people are bringing up that you hardly ever ban the people ruining other peoples races? I was on this server a few days ago and it's all pretty much true. Whenever someone new would come on an inevitably get wrecked by someone who had no care for the other cars on the track they'd try and get that person booted. The reply was "hahaha yeah right they don't kick people out here" and no one proved those words wrong.

In one race the same guy messed me up twice. I don't think it was intentional, but I do believe he is a big danger on a crowded server. Due to the "no naming and shaming" policy I can only say watch me at 5:45 and 11:10. The same guy both times. The first time he was completely clueless how to negotiate being lapped, the second time he was completely clueless how to negotiate the track (lol 5 turns and one chicane how hard can it be), blocks the final chicane with people in the points racing to the finish and well... it all goes horribly wrong.

AS3_race_6L_31R_18F.mpr

I (rather rudely I should admit) told an admin that there were lots of wreckers and he said "I don't have eyes on the back of my head" which is almost funny when half the server is complaining about the other half. I'm sure I wasn't even the only one who had problems in that race, just watch the chat and go to whoever just gave a "wtf" and see how silly the racing is.
First I am not an AMG user and I didn’t like the racing there either (I wouldn’t say it is bad and I rather say I don’t like it, that engage only me), but it is not easy to run a busy server and I will always have respect for the ppls spending great amount of time trying to entertain the LFS community, it is not like they are making money out of it, it is their server and they can manage it the way they and their community likes it. I think it is very dangerous to start that kind of topic here since we have seen many times what’s happened, there will always be unhappy ppls and they tend to be the first posters to reply. I would rather see constructive suggestions to improve things than free critics (good or bad), keep in mind that it is not possible to satisfy everyone, so if you don’t like a server why spend time racing on it if in the end you have to spend time trying to make them look bad here.

There are many different ppls who likes different things in LFS, we need to respect that and if we don’t like something I believe the best way to show it is to avoid racing there. The problem is that many ppls want to race where it is busy and expect everybody to race exactly the way they like it, there are many servers and teams, just find the ones you like and keep it to that…

Also I want to say that a bit of solidarity between the teams wouldn’t hurt anyone and I believe that jealousy is not helping our cause (revenge will always be around the corner), personally I am always happy to see a new team getting some results from their hard work… So GO GO GO AMG, keep doing what you’re doing and try to improve where you can!
Why is everyone driving FZR in this server, is it faster than XRR or something?
It seems that I am the only one driving XRR there.
Quote from Kandis :Why is everyone driving FZR in this server, is it faster than XRR or something?
It seems that I am the only one driving XRR there.

The correct answer is the most obvious one.
but XRR has more torque and greater power to weight ratio, how can it be possible?
Actually the power to weight is the same. They have the same peak power output and weigh exactly the same. The FZR is probably better balanced (it's the only one with a rearward weight distribution), it seems to have a better power delivery (no turbo lag out of slow corners), and to be honest it's easier to get the hang of than the XRR.

Someone whose better in the GTRs can probably give you a better answer.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG