The online racing simulator
LFSW giving wrong race data
(2 posts, started )
#1 - pik_d
I'm not exactly sure what to make of this, but LFSW has incorrect data about a race that I raced in yesterday.

It was a 29 laps race but LFSW is reporting it as.. something else. The guys in last place did MORE laps than the rest of us? You can find this race on LFSW by going to my LFSW page and looking at the LOTA MNRCC race on August 10th (the 11th actually for you Brits).

AS2R_race_29L_2R_8F.mpr

Looking at the lap times listed on LFSW and phatdragonx's actual lap times from the replay it seems laps 3-7 are the missing laps. The last two guys are missing laps 3-6 only.

Hmm, This is from Tuesday August 11 02:23:47 (when phatdragonx started lap 3) to 02:30:23 (when pjwon63 completes his 6th lap which is the first one where LFSW picks up again) from looking at the Ctrl+Shift timestamps. Did the LFSW server have a hiccup during that time?

EDIT: Added 2nd screenshot. Looks like I was right. I guess it's not really a bug then, just a misfortune.
Attached images
LFSW Wrong 001.jpg
LFSW Wrong 002.jpg
I swapped our main server last night. It could have to do with your report. I'm not 100% sure, but if the master disappears, hosts should buffer statistics a little bit. But if the downtime is long enough (though it was less than ten minutes) stats will be dropped and some things like the details of a race may get a little out of sync.
Anyway yeah, if you'd see the same issue again without 10 minutes of downtime then it's more worth looking into.

(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG