The online racing simulator
CTRA alive again?
(84 posts, started )
Quote from racer hero : And you wonder why people flame you and your team.

Doc has been fine lately, tbh.

I actually agreed with him 2 or 3 times.
Quote from Funnybear :
Plus I had a worrying amount of yellows . . . Lol, and I thought I was such a clean racer.

There there, I'm sure it was just the BL1R bug.
Quote from 5haz :I made a small 'joke' about Redline some way back, and I was subject to flaming from you over PM.

Different standards apply eh?

The difference is this joke was on topic , where as you just randomly picked it out the air ..

The man hug thing still applies ..c'mere ya know ya wanna
Tiffany has won 3 races and reached the podium, in second or third place, a further 18 times in 124 races, while retiring from an additional 68 races. This means Tiffany has completed a very worrying 45% of the races in which she's participated. During those races, Tiffany has achieved 1 fastest lap. Tiffany is currently ranked 2,789th internationally and 4th in Maryland, USA. She does not currently hold any lap records.

so many podiums so few wins
I believe the appropriate saying is "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride."
What??????????????? CTRA has closed? OMG... no way... must have been bcos their head admin didn't use a real sounding name
Quote from zeugnimod :Still 14th in BJ.

You're 14th in blowjobs? Good for you. It's okay to be gay.
#60 - th84
Quote from Kalev EST :You're 14th in blowjobs? Good for you. It's okay to be gay.

I would've guessed much higher. He'z gotz skilz!
CTRA was great, but there are less fancy replacements up.
Try the OLFSLeague or LR Racing Center.

Quote from th84 :I would've guessed much higher. He'z gotz skilz!

On what do you base that assumption ? Facts ? Proof ? Videos ?
Quote from th84 :I would've guessed much higher. He'z gotz skilz!

Wow, you don't know how proud that makes me.

You were my idol back in my youth. :lovies3d:
TH84 an idol in what? Sure as hell not racing, because this chase-veiw (me) n00b even beats him by ease, and have allways done!
But he is a fabelous blower tho!
#64 - th84
Quote from The Very End :TH84 an idol in what? Sure as hell not racing, because this chase-veiw (me) n00b even beats him by ease, and have allways done!
But he is a fabelous blower tho!

Ummmm, we have never raced...tool. The only server we have been on at the same time is DD, and I even pwned you at that... and you created it..... muhahahahah. (although, if I have failed to remember some races we may have had, it would not suprise me one bit that you beat me.... thats not exactly hard to do)

And yes, I have a wonderful blower that can clear my driveway in record time.

GC, That was no assumption... however, I am not currently inclined to disclose my evidence. When the shit hits the fan, it will be out for all to see.

Ziggy, I already knew that. :P
Quote from Deutschland2007 :How can you get a that high yellow flag ratio?! Even I couldn´t do that.

Bieghn beighn a wrecker who rammed me of in 7 races in row for fun?
Quote from th84 :Ummmm, we have never raced...tool. The only server we have been on at the same time is DD, and I even pwned you at that... and you created it..... muhahahahah.

And yes, I have a wonderful blower that can clear my driveway in record time.

GC, I am not currently inclined to disclose my evidence. When the shit hits the fan, it will be out for all to see.

Ziggy, I already knew that. :P

AHAHAHAHAHHAHhahahahhahAHHAHAHAHH HA - HA - HAAAAAAAAaaaaaa!! Your cute when your trying to be funny, I'll give you a handjob for that..

Still, you have no chance, maybe if you used more time on track instead of your hand, then you might, but just might, beat me.

And fuuu, I am not a TOOL :gnasher:
#67 - th84
I actually got online for a while last night... I had to leave rather quickly though due to bad weather.

I plan on being more active now that I am home for good and all the bad stuff (you know, that pesky RL) is basically finished.

Not a tool? We will have to leave that up to our panel of TOOL judges.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Bieghn beighn a wrecker who rammed me of in 7 races in row for fun?

No wonder then. And it doesn´t seem he´s improved all that much since then because I was on the LR server a couple of minutes ago and he caused a crash again. He got lucky to get back on four wheels. Oh, and his teammate was spectated for lagging a couple of times.
Quote from th84 :I actually got online for a while last night... I had to leave rather quickly though due to bad weather.

I plan on being more active now that I am home for good and all the bad stuff (you know, that pesky RL) is basically finished.

Not a tool? We will have to leave that up to our panel of TOOL judges.

If I am going to be a tool, I am going to be the tool that oblirates you lol!

When that is said and joke aside, good to see things sorting out for 'ya mate. Let's try to do some races one day and we'll see who's right, and who's wrong
#70 - th84
Yea, thanks.

I know you're no tool.... it's just one of my longest running jokes. :P

Like I said, I'll be on much more now... so when I see you on and I can join, I'll be happy to come and smack you around a bit.
The looser pays the beer, deal?
uhm it says i've raced on ctra on august

shh

edit* shame that ctra is gone...
#73 - th84
Jack Daniels is the charm then
Quote from th84 :I actually got online for a while last night... I had to leave rather quickly though due to bad weather.

And you ended up upside-down before you finished one lap I think.

CTRA alive again?
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG