The online racing simulator
First Date
(70 posts, started )
Quote from mcintyrej :I'd end up headbutting her or getting a line totally wrong.

"Let me smell your hair, trust me I am normal - I learnt that line from the inter....Where are you going?"

hahahahha you just gotta use your opportunties, you can get a whole different angle on the kiss if you use a good opportunity.
Quote from BlueFlame :hahahahha you just gotta use your opportunties, you can get a whole different angle on the kiss if you use a good opportunity.

Well first kiss with a girl should always be a snog, as you need a snog to justify doing the scratch and sniff test...

(thanks to Paul at the uk lfs kart meet for that elloquent name for it)
Quote from Becky Rose :Well first kiss with a girl should always be a snog, as you need a snog to justify doing the scratch and sniff test...

My first kiss ( If snog is negative, I don't know what it means ) was actually quite enjoyable. And not clumsy as some people say.
Quote from Becky Rose :Well first kiss with a girl should always be a snog, as you need a snog to justify doing the scratch and sniff test...

yea, of course it was a snog! LOL scratch n sniff hahahah thats a revolting way of describing oral sex on a girl!
Scratch & Sniff :clapclap:. The things I learn from this forum.
i think i am scarred for life *twitches a little as he walks away*
Quote from jibber :Maybe you are very good looking, and extremely boring at the same time (which they find out later)... just joking.

lol, so damn true in my case (the good looking part is up to the girls though, if they like guys who look like bums then hey, I'm here)...I think all my possibilities of a relationship were thwarted by that "I'm boring" factor (and there were plenty of them, in some cases I can't help but shed a tear tbh :shy.
Quote from logitekg25 :geez thanks for the advise!! it took me a while to read all of that!! but i am such an amature i am only 14...i can still have some fun before it matters!

Ah, guess booze at a pub to loosen up the tongue isn't an option then.

My advice: don't bother. She'll just break your heart anyways... or scare the shit out of you with a pregnancy scare. Or both. Maybe even simultaneously.

As for my first dates? Definitely don't remember any of them. I guess some of them must have gone well, though. I haven't exactly been a boy scout.
Quote from BlueFlame :yea, of course it was a snog! LOL scratch n sniff hahahah thats a revolting way of describing oral sex on a girl!

No no nooooo. Although I can see how it could be called that too....

No "Scratch n sniff" (as defined at the UK LFS Kart Meet) is the term used to cover the initial slip and dip when you first kiss a girl and slip your hand down there and sniff it. It's the odur test to make sure you are not about to go with the skankiest girl this side of the Burberry Ghetto.

It's not recommended for absolute beginners, but once you're sexually active you'll be relying on it.
Quote from Becky Rose :No "Scratch n sniff" (as defined at the UK LFS Kart Meet) is the term used to cover the initial slip and dip when you first kiss a girl and slip your hand down there and sniff it. It's the odur test to make sure you are not about to go with the skankiest girl this side of the Burberry Ghetto.

It's not recommended for absolute beginners, but once you're sexually active you'll be relying on it.

Hahahahahhahah the sad thing is I've actually done it hahahaha
Quote from Becky Rose :I dont fit that well into a neatly defined preconception, which stereotype are you?

rodney dangerfield... plus i'm too busy and/or lazy to go out and meet people at random.
Quote from bunder9999 :rodney dangerfield... plus i'm too busy and/or lazy to go out and meet people at random.

Well, you live in Hamilton. Not like there's anyone to meet there, anyways!
Quote from MAGGOT :Well, you live in Hamilton. Not like there's anyone to meet there, anyways!

how true.
i remeber my first date...

12 cans of stonehouse cider + my mates cousin....

i still get booty called to this day
That must of been a good day then
I think I need to get out more. Or go to university
Quote from J@tko :I think I need to get out more. Or go to university

nah - women are only trouble.

i say get your fill every once and a while and leave it at that till you Need a women.

Dude, well put, but -

sometimes they are worth keeping, either just as your daily bucket of enjoynment, or because you can actually stand their face. I usually ends up beeing togheter later on with the ones I did do _something_ with on a late saturday evening
Quote from the very end :

Dude, well put, but -

sometimes they are worth keeping, either just as your daily bucket of enjoynment, or because you can actually stand their face.

hhahahahhahahahahhah :d
I don't need a woman, I want a woman. Why would I need one? I'd only need one to reproduce, which I am definitely in no rush to do.

First Date
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG