The online racing simulator
I find this (topic and resulting conversation) quite funny. I like to call a spade a spade, and in that vein this "movie" was totally shit. Anyone who doesn't think that is either lying or totally deluded. That's not to say it can't improve, as a lot of shit things in the past have become better.

And to say that you're not allowed to pass comment unless you can do better is a line straight out of the twat handbook. Remember that next time you critcise your football or sports team, the government, your mum, Jesus (fat load of good he is anyway), NASA or even developers of racing simulators...
Quote from efexas16 : Deadline Team you have to be proud you are still crack team , coz you are still stupid as in the past

Deadline is the legal team from 2009, January 13, when the team opened a new page. There are currently 6 members and all have the S2 licenses. By the way Efexai, u have use the crack and u have ur own page where u organize the illegal events. So, before defame DeadLine team it would be better if u think about ur self.
And? i`m happy that crack was made , coz if not the crack i probably wouldn`t be bought S2. yes i have website and so? i make events, where people can win s2 license, i learn them how to play Live For Speed, i try to take out all players from cruise to the normal game playing, not only driving around and making money. Not all people have money to buy S2, but they are still humans they want to play with others and have fun, so i give them opportunity to do that.
Bottom line is normal people would never do something like that and put it on youtube.
Quote from efexas16 :And? i`m happy that crack was made , coz if not the crack i probably wouldn`t be bought S2. yes i have website and so? i make events, where people can win s2 license, i learn them how to play Live For Speed, i try to take out all players from cruise to the normal game playing, not only driving around and making money. Not all people have money to buy S2, but they are still humans they want to play with others and have fun, so i give them opportunity to do that.

:doh:

Your logic is flawed. By that you've basically distributed illegal copies of a product which was made by real people that rely on it to give them a steady income.
Yet again, I must use the endless line of "Isn't the demo enough to make up your mind? You get three cars on two tracks for an infinite amount of time, something you don't get in other games. Shouldn't that be enough?" Of course they are gonna be excited about having the full content for nothing, have you seen someone that said no to a free thing?
There are other ways to convince them to buy a license then to hand them cracked copies. Show them some really impressive movies, host some demo races, etc. If that alone, isn't enough, then it's quite clear that they aren't that interested in LFS.

To get back on topic, I will agree with boothy, it was utterly horrid. But that doesn't mean that it can't be improved as it's been said above. Rome wasn't built in a day but even so, I think you could have put more effort into this one to make it acceptable.
Keep trying and eventually, you should get better
Quote from BAMBO :
To get back on topic, I will agree with boothy, it was utterly horrid. But that doesn't mean that it can't be improved as it's been said above. Rome wasn't built in a day but even so, I think you could have put more effort into this one to make it acceptable.
Keep trying and eventually, you should get better

Thanks to all about feed back and im doing radical changes in Episode 2
#57 - PoVo
http://events.xz.lt/ hmmmmmmmm, a few Ips for LFS servers, an admin Efexas, and a bunch of events

So is it Deadline thats cracking or Efexas himself telling ppl how to crack a game, and make them Enjoy Cracked LFS?
OMG! :something Your song? aliens :ufo:? what the hell this has to do with lfs movies ? and I'm looking forward to your songs ,but it somehow made me really laugh :uglyhamme

You know I had failed many times ,but I never failed like that...

Maybe your song will be popular ? no doupt !
Episode 2 Realeased!
So its time to release "Felipe Corner Episode 2!" in this part you will be able to see:
Summer Leagues Review
Upcoming Leagues overview
Interview with SCCC Manager GianC
Break LFS song video clip!

I hope you will enjoy it and heres the link: http://vimeo.com/6205415
Quote from oldnavy :So its time to release "Felipe Corner Episode 2!" in this part you will be able to see:
Summer Leagues Review

Oh god.......

EDIT: You can't just call Runas a crasher, he did nothing at all wrong.
A few tips :
  • If you have encoding problems, try to fix them before releasing your vid
  • Do not call someone a crasher even if he has been involved in a controversial incident with one of your team-mates:rolleyes:
  • Do not announce in the introduction something you're not able to create in time
  • Do not put random footages of some demo servers when you're talking about an S2 league
  • Try to not typo the name of the racers involved in the series you're presenting
  • If you're talking about a crash, show it !
  • Turn MSN off when you're recording !
  • There's a feature on Fraps hiding your cursor on the vid you're recording, use it !
Yep, there's still some room for improvement, so good luck !
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :A few tips :
  • If you have encoding problems, try to fix them before releasing your vid
  • Do not call someone a crasher even if he has been involved in a controversial incident with one of your team-mates:rolleyes:
  • Do not announce in the intriduction something you're not able to create in time
  • Do not put random footages of some demo servers when you're talking about an S2 league
  • Try to not typo the name of the racers involved in the series you're presenting
  • If you're talking about a crash, show it !
  • Turn MSN off when you're recording !
  • There's a feature on Fraps hiding your cursor on the vid you're recording, use it !
Yep, there's still some room for improvement, so good luck !

:iagree:

And gotta ask maybe its that im hearing wrong, why u saying life for speed?
It was so bad it was really good
Quote from oldnavy :

Hallo my friends! Its Felipe(oldnavy) corner Im happy that you are reading this!

Felipe (Oldnavy) corner is a vieo magazine, it is going to be funy, serious, unexpected and informative(i hope).

Felipe Corner Episode1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSYG98R0phk http://vimeo.com/6026837
Felipe Corner Episode 2: http://vimeo.com/6205415

Episode 2 realeased!

So its time to release "Felipe Corner Episode 2!" in this part you will be able to see:
Summer Leagues Review

Hi bro,

First i want to say welldone for your courage of singing that song, event if it wasn t perfect.
It could be better but, everything and anything has a start.
Never run before you can walk.

Im a Proffessionnel musician (Saxophonist player), but before i reached there, i had to do what you did. I started playing on the street, must of the time in parks with different musicians.
And to tell you the true i was crap, but because a had the balls to do it and carryin on , ive reach where i im today.
So don t listen to other peoples none sense.
They already predujging your future without knowing it.That doesnt make sense to me, that s why they must be retarded and not you.
When i was 17years old, One of my friend from college who was already playing sax findout that i start playing the saxophone,he start laughing at me and he told me that i will never make it and that i should stop leaning it. From that point on he was my enemy.
I say to him to ****off and to watch me close.
And today i beleive that you should never give up what you like to acheive in life.
And i also disagree with one of a comment someone said.
He said that you should not do what you did if you not doing it perfectly.
But what or who is perfect?(no one is)
Again lots of none sense
The only reason that im successuful on what i do today, is because i didn t listen to no one cristicim and also because i was playing everyday in a front of lots of people without knowing how to play perfectly.
The bad side, is that sometime i was a bit embarrast about my playing.
But i keept my cool and carried on playing.The good side is, by playing without knowing how, that will give you lot more experience than to do nothing and crisicing others.
Practice make you better, so carry on, good luck and don t listen to those Retarded Kids

Respect

PS: If you need assistance for a clear and good recording let me know by pm.

Remenber that self respect is : trying.
Wikis is chatting chit, and don t listen to people like him who never made it ,on what they wanted to achieve in live,
because they were to busy sat on they fat and lazy arses crisicing others.
And im pretty sure that none of them can do better.
Erm, ok...

I would really like to know why you didn't ask for permission to use my ufrc video. You screwed up all the camera work and made it pointless in the first place. The video look horrible now because you changed the music, making the video completely out of sync.

Next time please ask before using my videos, it's not hard to do and even falke didnt find it hard to simply post and ask for permission on the UFRC video thread.

I spend alot of time on them and hate to see that someone has destroyed them.
Sorry adam for not asking permision I can guarante thats not going to happen again
Hehe... room for imporvement still, but at least you keep going. Glad I could aid you with the show (and for the record; not my real voice, Felipe covered it for me).

The cursor and movies advice are little things, for episode 3 you do got to work on the (1) clear recording and (2) remove that voice at the start. Just start your show with your normal voice saying "Hello everyone, welcome to my show!" or something.

Keep listening to the advice and have your fun !
Quote from CARRERA GT :
Wikis is chatting chit, and don t listen to people like him who never made it ,on what they wanted to achieve in live,
because they were to busy sat on they fat and lazy arses crisicing others.
And im pretty sure that none of them can do better.

Excuse me, mister Saxophonist, but I haven't spoken about my life, where I made it or not and about my life achievements. So don't talk bullshit. I just said that episode 1 sucked, If I had made such video, I wouldn't have shown it to others. That is my opinion.
-
(CARRERA GT) DELETED by CARRERA GT
oldnavy,

Keep on going, it's perfect ..... but listen to the advice even the negative. Remember you have produced something most of us have not. So good luck to you and keep the SCCC Spirit.
Anyone remembers my osom TV series felipe corner? Yea, I'm still alive and kicking in the ass still! Anyone remembers my epic song? I would like to share my band's record with this LFS community and hear how my music improved since episode 1 Heres the link: http://soundcloud.com/eimkasp/atpildas I'm the author of lyrics and personaly play drums in this song, have a good time listening it, I hope this place is still alive and has some old faces left and LFS is about to come to it's 2nd life some time.
lolwat

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG