The online racing simulator
I did not saw this before! Excellent job there. I really enjoyed reading them and I'll keep my eyes on it every time a issue is released.
There's something wrong in it about iTCC :P

It says:

The drivers were very fast indeed and due to the success of the ballast

system, we had no drivers winning more than one round throughout the season.

Rik De Jong did
Quote from Tomhah :

Rik De Jong did

Rik who?

Mebbe they just ignored the talentless tosser
Also the ICON 1st birthday race i was on pole not kenneth.
Good work people
Heh heh, picky picky - well I'm sure Tom and Yann are learning as they go - we'll (iCON) try to make less mistakes next time.

Nice to hear the positive comments guys
Quote from Tomhah :There's something wrong in it about iTCC :P

It says:

Rik De Jong did

Quote from rc10racer :Also the ICON 1st birthday race i was on pole not kenneth.

After a few investigations, we found the responsible reporter and lash him .

Sorry about this mistakes, I apologize, that was my part and my fault. Beside from this I hope you enjoy our new issue.

Thanks for the good comments

Kind regards
Good read as usual. Keep up the good work!
Wow very intresting to read that magazine. Well done, mates. Keep it up! It's nice that people figures out such thing as that. Nice.
Great work guys. Very nice read there
Hi there,

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, we decided to delay the next release of iCON News. It was supposed to be published this week, but finally, the next release won't come earlier than the first week of August.

We're working hard on it, and we can already say that there will be 2 interviews, reports from the main leagues and events, and lots more.

Regards
iCON News No. 7/09 published
Hi!

Finally, after a problems with healthy, time and holidays, the new edition of the iCON News number 7/2009 is published (i know, a huge delay, but we are glad that we solved most of the problems.

I hope you enjoy it, first post is updated here

BTW: iCON News needs your help, we are searching for voulenteers for editing and proof readers, if you are interested, please pm me .
I appreciate for every volunteering.

Cheers
Tom
Holy moly, that's a huge mag! I've read a few of the articles and interviews and I can say that I'd pay money for this stuff were it in paper-form.
Very Nice, but where was the KY 500 report we were promised on the contents page?

But still, very nicely done
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Holy moly, that's a huge mag! I've read a few of the articles and interviews and I can say that I'd pay money for this stuff were it in paper-form.

Thank you Passo. pm sent.

Quote from J@tko :Very Nice, but where was the KY 500 report we were promised on the contents page?

But still, very nicely done

Hmmmm...., yes, indeed, we are still waiting for a reply from the KY 500 race director..

And thanks for your nice comments.
Awesome one! Thanks!
Great work iCON and Yann too. We can see realy great improvment till start and this is geting more awesome every month!
Great magazine guys, thanks.
Well, I just wanted to thank you guys for your support, and also for simply downloading the magasine. Despite we had less reactions on the forum this month, it seems that iCON News is being downloaded more and more every month, according to our statistics

We're sorry for not having a report of the Kyoto 500(despite we promised one in the editorial !), this is something we wanted to do, but some unforseen circumstances(Tom, I, and Deko being too busy during the "rush", a few days before the release) made us unable to give you the opportunity to read something about what will probably remain one of the hardest and one of the most exiting event of the year.

Feel free to post your suggestions, we're open to everything. You're also free to shoot here, just to say that you read and enjoyed(or not) the whole thing

Regards
Yann
Filled up my lunchtime nicely

I am happy to proof-read for you if you like.
Quote from Bean0 :Filled up my lunchtime nicely

I am happy to proof-read for you if you like.

Thanks for your nice comment and for volunteering
I will pm you soon for the details.

Cheers
Tom
My name is David - not Darren, Tom!
Quote from Hypothraxer :My name is David - not Darren, Tom!

Ups, sorry its a typo, on all other places stands "David". But Darren is also a beautiful name .

Cheers
T. (stands for "TYPO" )
Also, Ariel Chiodini finished the race for CoRe #4 in the NDR Summer event, not Dennis Lind.

Very nice issue overall!
Very nice!

iCON News Magazine No. 8/09 (introducing the BnJ revival cup)
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG