The online racing simulator
Quote from Johnny Mountain :I think you should shut the hell up.

Check that attitude, buddy. You're the one that screwed up big-time and got busted for skin theft & de-branding of Stew2000's skin.

Nobody's getting banned this time, but you should be doing the right thing and apologising to Stew2000, to put things straight, so we can move on.
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Come on guys, can't you take a joke..?

There are jokes which are funny but most aren't. This joke was more like the one that isn't funny

End of off topic for me
-
So it`s "a joke". Then an edited apology, then an admission that it was stealing.

I honestly give up with this place.
-
SImply because I`ve been skinning and modding for around 15 years. I`ve also released many skins here, many textures, and spent around a year+ working in all my spare time on this very forum creating a series of custom steering wheels for anyone that asked.

I`ve grown accustomed to the other modders here in this community, some I know, some I don`t, but when someone puts in the effort, it seriously pisses me off to see someone else come along and rip stuff that has taken somebody else hours/days or even weeks to produce. It`s disgusting, and that`s just me knowing how long I work on stuff. When somebody else rips work and says "look what I`ve done" when they put absolutely no effort in. it`s sickening, and in no way endears you to the new community you`re trying to be part of.

What makes it even worse, is that I was one of the first to respond to you in here, and happily welcomed you as a new guy into this place, which makes it even worse when you turn round and straight away take the piss out of the guys that spend long, long hours for free, creating stuff for others to enjoy.

I`m not gonna turn this into a rant, I`d just like anyone like yourself, that thinks it`s all a big laugh, to seriously realise what you`ve done to others in the community when you do something like this.
-
It`s not fun, taking the piss out of people.

If you wanted to skin, all you had to do was ask, and I certainly would have offered advice and help (if I`d noticed the thread obviously). There are many others here that would have too.

Everybody can get a fresh start, and obviously you could too, but I`m still detecting plenty hostility and immaturity in your posts.

Chill out a bit. Be sincere, and perhaps you`ll become a decent member in here. It isn`t hard
-
Well to lighten up the mood around this thread a bit, I decided to show my personal FBM skin I've been working on it for some weeks, trying different stuff, updating stuff, re-doing things etc. but I think it's kind of done now.

For some odd reason my renders look really crap.. don't know how this happened, because they were fine before..

Anyway, here it is

*viewer preview added*
Attached images
FBM_Spongeinside.png
preview_fbm.jpg
The render looks weird with all that fuzz.
Great looking skin though.
Quote from Stew2000 :The render looks weird with all that fuzz.
Great looking skin though.

Thanks

Yeah.. donno how that comes.. I never changed the settings from the beginning (when the renders were ok).
I really like that one Sponge. Nice work.
Thanks
I like it, but why not some bigger screen shots. They viewer shots are rather small.
oops sorry

Here's a bigger one
Attached images
preview_fbm2.jpg
Nice lines in it. Flows nicely with the car
Have you been "out of the loop" for a while Sponge? It`s not up to your usual quality. Not the dodgy render, just the skin.
Quote from unseen :Have you been "out of the loop" for a while Sponge? It`s not up to your usual quality. Not the dodgy render, just the skin.

Hm.. well.. summer holidays.. some (rather big) changes in my personal life (quit school and stuff).. grandma in the hospital.. all kinds of stuff is going on lately.. + I haven't spend much time skinning the last few weeks, so i've got to get back in a bit more
No offense obviously , it`s just not the usual quality you`ve created before, just wondering what was up.
None taken Maybe upcoming week I'll try to spend a bit more time on a skin I started on yesterday we'll see
lol, I didn't notice that Renault had such a square paint scheme (at least the lines). Good effort nevertheless.
First hello to all! New LFS addict in da house. Ok, lets not go off topic... So here is my first skin that i made, my private skin.
Quote from Scud81 :First hello to all! New LFS addict in da house. Ok, lets not go off topic... So here is my first skin that i made, my private skin.

Where?!
Ooops, lets try again...
Looks nice! but for such big images, please use attachements instead of img tags
Quote from Sponge :Looks nice! but for such big images, please use attachements instead of img tags

Yep, im sorry for that. I had some problems to make that picture visible.

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG