LFS Dutch karting event - Who's up for another one? - Update! - OLD THREAD
Disregard this. The main thread on this event is HERE
There is no cake!

But, have fun dutchies!
Mee will come!

Christmas please.
Also,

I VOTE FOR LANDSARD, THATS LIKE REALLY CLOSE TO ME
Then I only have to walk a half an hour from the airport to the karting track, just like I did with the karting forum meeting..
Walter. There is no choice in kart tracks. Landsard is the track for the meeting.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Walter. There is no choice in kart tracks. Landsard is the track for the meeting.

Unless there is a really good alternative, but I don't think there is one.
Ofcourse there are good alternatives. But that would hugely increase the prices.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Ofcourse there are good alternatives. But that would hugely increase the prices.

If it increases the price its not an altirnative you *%$##%
I did not meant it that way Chris.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :If it increases the price its not an altirnative you *%$##%

You read my mind. I do think more politely though

Quote from Vinnylegends :I did not meant it that way Chris.

I don't think Chris' "*%$##%" was meant in a serious way either.

Anyway, I'd like to know what our budgets are. I think we should look at last year's poll results to get an idea.
Quote from hrtburnout :You read my mind. I do think more politely though

I don't think Chris' "*%$##%" was meant in a serious way either.

Anyway, I'd like to know what our budgets are. I think we should look at last year's poll results to get an idea.

Sorry man i was drunk i promise it wont happend again kay if it does il bring the cake.
BTW the censorred word was teddybear.
But dam those mixed drinks of gin mixed with oranage juice were tasty gues i just had to much of them
I'm all for it but when it's cold I'd rather not drive (I'm a comfy bastard :P ) and christmas is not a good time of the year for an outdoor track imo.

So I vote for the summer and don't really care about the cost. The last price was quite high, but the karts and track were excellent and I'd rather pay a bit more for it and a fast kart.

Now I think I've already been there once and I really liked the circuit, but other faster karts were rented bringing the fun level way up but also at quite a higher price.
I wouldn't mind giving it a go, but it'd have to be next year for me, so I can get meself a passport and some cash
Chances are I'll move to The Netherlands next spring (for half a year only), and if I'm still there when the karting meet is arranged I would like to join the fun. Depends on the date though..
What will we do if the cake will never show up?
Quote from Xaid0n :I wouldn't mind giving it a go, but it'd have to be next year for me, so I can get meself a passport and some cash

Awesome You've got to be there.

Quote from Gnomie :Chances are I'll move to The Netherlands next spring (for half a year only), and if I'm still there when the karting meet is arranged I would like to join the fun. Depends on the date though..

As soon as enough of us are interested, I'll call them for a list of available dates.

Quote from Vinnylegends :What will we do if the cake will never show up?

The game.
Bump!
I'll keep an eye on things and might come along if I am able to, but it's unlikely.

For maximum turnout I want to encourage you to take deposits this time, people have a habbit of showing up when they've committed money, and you will know before hand how many will come, don't give the option to pay on the day.
Quote from Becky Rose :I'll keep an eye on things and might come along if I am able to, but it's unlikely.

For maximum turnout I want to encourage you to take deposits this time, people have a habbit of showing up when they've committed money, and you will know before hand how many will come, don't give the option to pay on the day.

That is exactly what I'm going to do. Please do show up The more people the merrier!
Quote from hrtburnout :Please do show up The more people the merrier!

In that case i've voted for next summer as i'll be more likely in a position to come by then, but the facts are my current situation makes it unlikely.
In case we drive the race in teams. Then I already got a second driver. His name is Jurgen Marijnissen and he drives in the Dutch Rotax Max Challenge. If we dont drive in teams he will attend seperately.
And there Vinny goes again and takes this far too serious.
No not at all. He thought it was a nice idea to do. So why not?
Just because we drive karts alot doens't mean we can't have fun?
And besides. He's a friend of mine.
Name. Piece of Paper. Hat. Solved .
Quote from Becky Rose :Name. Piece of Paper. Hat. Solved .

What she said.

Put everyone's names on a paper, put them in a hat, mix mix Becky takes 2 names every time, tada TEAMS.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG