The online racing simulator
Quote from Scrabby :added

what cars do you want i got a pretty neat drift s15 and a pretty neat civic
japanese cars prefered . Civic and S15 sound's nice
Quote from Scrabby :japanese cars prefered . Civic and S15 sound's nice

i own one of every japenease caar so thats quite easy ill come on after netkarpro has downloaded in about 10mins
Just got my new copy in the post today, so give me 24 hours and I will post some nice cars on here. If you want to race or swap cars, whatever, just add me on xbox live, my live name is Mess is Law. Make sure you tell me who it is, I have a small friends list and intend to keep it that way.

EDIT: So far I have just stuck with my trusty Audi TT, it destroys most things in B class at the moment but I need to unlock a few more races to give it more power. I could have easily bought some better cars, but I like upgrading and tuning cars to their full potential, so here is my TT after about 6 races...

Attached images
WhiteTT First Car.jpg
I'm online now

ATC added you
Scrabbyz
Quote from Scrabby :I'm online now

ATC added you
Scrabbyz

Can you send the friend request again, I hit the wrong button! I hate the guide menu when it goes all slow.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Can you send the friend request again, I hit the wrong button! I hate the guide menu when it goes all slow.

add me my gt is in my sig i could give you some financial aid if you want even thou i psent 7 mil today i still have 9 mil
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Just got my new copy in the post today, so give me 24 hours and I will post some nice cars on here. If you want to race or swap cars, whatever, just add me on xbox live, my live name is Mess is Law. Make sure you tell me who it is, I have a small friends list and intend to keep it that way.

EDIT: So far I have just stuck with my trusty Audi TT, it destroys most things in B class at the moment but I need to unlock a few more races to give it more power. I could have easily bought some better cars, but I like upgrading and tuning cars to their full potential, so here is my TT after about 6 races...

That TT is the shit man, well done.
I just started the carreer mode again from scratch with a different account. I like to keep my cars as "standard" as possible for as long as possible. Ie. I only upgrade them when I really can't win races anymore, and usually then I'll only upgrade stuff to improve the handling and not the power, eg. tyres, suspension, anti-rollbars and brakes. It's more fun to win in a car that is underpowered but has more grip in corners. Makes the racing much more intense
Quote from obsolum :I just started the carreer mode again from scratch with a different account. I like to keep my cars as "standard" as possible for as long as possible. Ie. I only upgrade them when I really can't win races anymore, and usually then I'll only upgrade stuff to improve the handling and not the power, eg. tyres, suspension, anti-rollbars and brakes. It's more fun to win in a car that is underpowered but has more grip in corners. Makes the racing much more intense

I completely agree.
Quote from BlueFlame :That TT is the shit man, well done.

I've improved it a bit, the stats are...

Power: 619hp
Torque: 534lb-ft
Weight: 2,626lbs

It does about 180mph with high downforce, easily over 200mph with low downforce. If the Forza 2 website were working I would show you guys my new paintjob and also my new challenger to the Audi which is a nice S2000. I just need a FWD hot hatch and a mid engined car to complete the set, then it's on to the race spec cars.Oh and I don't agree with trying to race the AI, they dive bomb and ram you off the road, it's never a fair fight and they are always dirty, so I just upgrade the tits off my car and make sure I have a clean race with no damage penalties.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Oh and I don't agree with trying to race the AI, they dive bomb and ram you off the road, it's never a fair fight and they are always dirty, so I just upgrade the tits off my car and make sure I have a clean race with no damage penalties.

I can agree with that logic too. They ram you from behind and YOU get the penalty, I think all rear impact shouldn't give you a penalty, i think it allows some to a degree, but not alot, but i've managed to scuff the car and bring up yellow sections on the damage diagram without getting a penalty at all :S
Here are the pictures, first the new paintjob for my TT and then my new S2000. As you can see I prefer to go for handling too.

Attached images
the TT.jpg
s2000.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Here are the pictures, first the new paintjob for my TT and then my new S2000. As you can see I prefer to go for handling too.

Damn, I miss Forza :P
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Oh and I don't agree with trying to race the AI, they dive bomb and ram you off the road, it's never a fair fight and they are always dirty, so I just upgrade the tits off my car and make sure I have a clean race with no damage penalties.

You must be playing a completely different game than I am then, because I find the AI to be very competent, changing their lines when you get alongside them, braking earlier when you brake earlier etc etc. There's some very good fights to be had with them, I must say. Of course, in the end they are still only artificial, but I find them to be the best AI of any racing game I've played. LFS' AI are a complete joke compared to them.

It is unfair that you get a penalty when an AI bumps into you but really... who the **** cares about a time penalty of a couple tenths of a second? It's about the racing. If you want to hotlap go do time trials.
Quote from obsolum :You must be playing a completely different game than I am then, because I find the AI to be very competent, changing their lines when you get alongside them, braking earlier when you brake earlier etc etc. There's some very good fights to be had with them, I must say. Of course, in the end they are still only artificial, but I find them to be the best AI of any racing game I've played. LFS' AI are a complete joke compared to them.

It is unfair that you get a penalty when an AI bumps into you but really... who the **** cares about a time penalty of a couple tenths of a second? It's about the racing. If you want to hotlap go do time trials.

Damage means loss of prizemoney!
Quote from BlueFlame :Damage means loss of prizemoney!

Boohoo Unless they crash into you full speed (which they normally don't do unless you spin out and strand on the racing line) the amount of money you miss out on will be negligible IMO. Besides, you'll end up with more money than you know what to do with anyway. At least I did Then again, I didn't upgrade each and every car I own to the max. Only the ones that needed upgrading.
Quote from obsolum :Boohoo Unless they crash into you full speed (which they normally don't do unless you spin out and strand on the racing line) the amount of money you miss out on will be negligible IMO. Besides, you'll end up with more money than you know what to do with anyway. At least I did Then again, I didn't upgrade each and every car I own to the max. Only the ones that needed upgrading.

i liked making cars to the max, U class lancia delta integrale:lovies3d:
also i had a U class fairlady
Quote from batteryy :i liked making cars to the max, U class lancia delta integrale:lovies3d:
also i had a U class fairlady

The Delta is the one I'm driving the most now in the carreer I started from scratch. I haven't done anything to it yet, though. It's a joy to drive, that one.

I've also got the Fairlady but haven't tried that one yet. Both cars I got as a prize.
Quote from obsolum :The Delta is the one I'm driving the most now in the carreer I started from scratch. I haven't done anything to it yet, though. It's a joy to drive, that one.

I've also got the Fairlady but haven't tried that one yet. Both cars I got as a prize.

for me i bough the fairlady, and on next race i won it. same thing happent on delta. but the delta is a monster when its on max, try it. real joy to drive, IIRC it got 0-100 in 2.9s
Is there a problem with the Forzamotorsport service? I logged in to see what pictures I had online and it shows nothing. No stats, either. It's been ages since I uploaded a pic or even visited the site, though, I don't know if that has something to do with it? Maybe they delete "inactive" members or something?
Yep, nothing here on my side too.

No pics or stats.
Hmm, all scoreboards appear to be empty as well. Maybe they're making changes to the system in preparation of FM3 or something
Well I like to race online, because no matter what car I have I always win against the AI. They are just too slow and clumsy to even bother with. The only reason I play single player is to get the money to buy new cars and tune them for use online.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Well I like to race online, because no matter what car I have I always win against the AI. They are just too slow and clumsy to even bother with.

I call bullshit on that statement. Sure you'll always win if you pick a car that's way faster than the cars the AI are driving. Try choosing a car with a P.I. that's not the highest of the grid, and without upgrades. Or simply do the Factory Spec series. Oh, and you may want to look at what strength you have the AI set at.

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG