Quote from XCNuse :yea here's a list of everything I pretty much did:

shadow under car
shadow behind car
shadow on smoke
shadow at bottom of wall around track
shadow on helmet
shadow of wing on car
reflect mirror (not the best...)
'replaced' trees in background (simply put at least...)
light effects on evostar tyre adverts
smoke
blur on wheels

40 layers work in total.

Should've done the track but.. meh..

next! lol

way to make me feel like a noob! the mirror work is incredible!!! how did you possibly do that...i think i know how to do it better than you
just practice, just did some simple thinking of where the mirror would be reflecting and just took that part of the picture and mirrored it then crudely cut around the edges (forgot to smooth them out so its very edgy looking). Then set up the exposure on it so it would be brighter (due to reflection of the window of the sky making it brighter)

just a little thought process is all really
Quote from XCNuse :just practice, just did some simple thinking of where the mirror would be reflecting and just took that part of the picture and mirrored it then crudely cut around the edges (forgot to smooth them out so its very edgy looking). Then set up the exposure on it so it would be brighter (due to reflection of the window of the sky making it brighter)

just a little thought process is all really

that was my idea...it looked too low of quality imo
Thx Doods
Quote from logitekg25 :what one do you like better?

XCNuse

and you come in a close second
even though there were only 2 edits

Quote from logitekg25 :here you go

Btw, watch out for your next edit when you do that B&W effect. Look through the windows of the main xrt. The red xrt is still colored. You need to make that black as well.

Just some helpful advice!

Thanks,
Shashdev
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :XCNuse

and you come in a close second
even though there were only 2 edits

lol
Quote from shashdev :Btw, watch out for your next edit when you do that B&W effect. Look through the windows of the main xrt. The red xrt is still colored. You need to make that black as well.

Just some helpful advice!

Thanks,
Shashdev

how would i do that?
you learn how to black and white out the background, and then on another layer figure out how to replace the original color reflection on the window, that's how! lol
Quote from XCNuse :you learn how to black and white out the background, and then on another layer figure out how to replace the original color reflection on the window, that's how! lol

maybe easy for an art major like you... :X
Quote from XCNuse :you learn how to black and white out the background, and then on another layer figure out how to replace the original color reflection on the window, that's how! lol

You know that tutorial I sent you through the PM? When it gets to the part with making the image black and white with the brush, just zoom into the section with the window. Then, use a smaller brush and go over that part. Since the windows is basically white, it won't make a difference. Just to make it look a bit more realistic, I also add a layer of burn to the windshield to make it look a bit more realistic.

Just a bit extra, that burn tool is really good for tinting windows. If you look at the edit which I did for the photocompetition, I tinted the front windshield. I quite liked the effect.

Thanks,
Shashdev
Quote from shashdev :You know that tutorial I sent you through the PM? When it gets to the part with making the image black and white with the brush, just zoom into the section with the window. Then, use a smaller brush and go over that part. Since the windows is basically white, it won't make a difference. Just to make it look a bit more realistic, I also add a layer of burn to the windshield to make it look a bit more realistic.

Just a bit extra, that burn tool is really good for tinting windows. If you look at the edit which I did for the photocompetition, I tinted the front windshield. I quite liked the effect.

Thanks,
Shashdev

howcome nobody ever sends me these tutorials :P
Mhm
Attached images
lfs_00000048.png
el0w.

Would like to have a nice wallpaper, my current is pissing me off already

One of them could be pimped up, i like both but i would prefer the XRT picture. No ricer photoshop please
Attached images
xrt1.jpg
fox1.jpg
el0w!

Here's a quick one, simple as hell but more than nothing...
Attached images
fox1.jpg
thats real hard to compete with! i love the widescreen effect!
Quote from jonaz lindberg :el0w!

Here's a quick one, simple as hell but more than nothing...

Yea, love it. Well done ...

... But the bad thing is that my screen is already widescreen and thatkind of wallpaper with black upper and bottom footer ... Naw, but im not sayng any bad words. Im gonna use this and wait for other edits. Thankyez
i will give you one, it will be practice for me so it will not be that good
this was really quik so dont expect too much
Quote from batteryy :this was really quik so dont expect too much

Onoes, the car shadow looks a bit weird. Not bad tbh.

Well, i just havnt found my photoshop yet. In fact, im going to find it and stuff. I got skills too, this is my edit from ... i guess, from few months ago. Its in this thread tho. Im not the best but this is what i did
Quote from hazaky :Onoes, the car shadow looks a bit weird. Not bad tbh.

Well, i just havnt found my photoshop yet. In fact, im going to find it and stuff. I got skills too, this is my edit from ... i guess, from few months ago. Its in this thread tho. Im not the best but this is what i did

oh f*ck, i just realized that i motion blurred it too thats why its weird, well cant redo it, no psd saved
Quote from hazaky :Yea, love it. Well done ...

... But the bad thing is that my screen is already widescreen and thatkind of wallpaper with black upper and bottom footer ... Naw, but im not sayng any bad words. Im gonna use this and wait for other edits. Thankyez

Ah, didn't think about that but I did so because I thought that there were to much track in the foreground :/
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Ah, didn't think about that but I did so because I thought that there were to much track in the foreground :/

Naw, no problem m8. Its still on my background - looking good

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG