The online racing simulator
Shaking of the fist!
(12 posts, started )
Shaking of the fist!
I think the single seater cars need the ability of the drivers being able to shake their fist at other drivers, like in GPL
+1
Beats going "a-HOOOO-gah"
ooo yes
fist ?!? how about giving them a finger ?
A gentleman, sir, does not give another gentleman the finger...
If, however, the other gentleman is a wrecker or an idiot, feel free to give him both fingers

If they ever implement stalling or realistic engine damage in LFS, the raised arm can indicate that you're in trouble and are leaving the track...
I think that would be a perfect function to replace the "horn" button

(atleast in Open Wheel cars, The rest of us wanna get 'horny' )
I dont know about the shaking of fist (thats a bit aggressive) but I would like to wave hand, or lift it up like "sorry mate". Would be great if messages are banned on the server
If flipping the bird or shaking fist is implemented, I'll promise to drive a full endu race while giving the finger non-stop.
Well Blackout, we should have options that would suit the situation: wave politely, thumbs up, shake like a psycho or flip like a cabbie
...or open the glovebox and pull out a 9mm...
I have long wanted the ability to raise an arm, which arm is raised could be used to denote which side you want a leader to pass you.

I really couldn't care about giving the finger to another car. I'd rather not distract myself any more than necessary during a "high adrenaline" moment.
Quote from spankmeyer :If flipping the bird or shaking fist is implemented, I'll promise to drive a full endu race while giving the finger non-stop.

just put sticky keys on.

Shaking of the fist!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG