The online racing simulator
LFS - Beautiful Lies
(31 posts, started )
LFS - Beautiful Lies
Here is my latest video, I hope you like it. I know the bug of the black mirror. Thanks Maxim for some replays and also some WIP watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn9orXjzGPo

EDIT: I'm rendering the video another time, some people has problems with the video, and it looses the sync between the video and the music.

EDIT 2:I'm uploading the video another time because of the sync problems.

OK SYNC VERSION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cllh1XEHWQ
watching now

EDIT: the begginning was a bit creapy, not crappy, idk why but that was inicredible drifting...perfect trains, very perscise!
Is it your last video ever, or your latest video? :P

Ahh, the beginning was a bit boring tbh, it didn't really catch my interest which a video should do for me to watch the entire thing. Although, I read logitekg25's comment on the vid so I watched the whole vid, and as always your vid contains some very nice drifting.
Watched it all, wasn't boring at all (IMO).

Tearing it up like always, awesome video.
really awsome, i just hate that lfs cant look like it does on these videos
I ment latest video, sorry. Thanks for coments, and yes, maybe the start is a bit boring, but I wanted to make an impresive change between the slow part and the fast part of the song.

P.D: Lol at your avatar batteryy.
#7 - Danas
The sound doesnt go in sync with the video for me( watched it twice to check the sound) dunno if its just me or youtube or your video. Nice use of effects and nice driving.
Usual awesome quality. 10/10. Music info?
Very nice movie. Good efects, good music, good work xDD
Nice drifting and the music was fine

A little too much video effects though..
Didn't like the beginning too much, but when it got a bit faster, then it was perfect. And aweeeesome drifting guys.
Quote from Töki (HUN) : Music info?

B-Complex - Beautiful Lies

I posted it in the off topic section too under the dnb thread.

And I love the video too, very nice drifting and effects.
perfect!
awesome work both for the drifting and the video editing! 10/10!

i wish i was able to make video clips like this. which software(s) did you use? how much time it took for the whole clip to come out?

thanks for your reply! keep up the good work!
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I used Sony Vegas and Fraps, I've recorded like 60 scenes more or less.

Yes, some people has problems with the video on youtube and it looses the sync between the video and the music. :/
#16 - adin
i dont like drift films but this one is awesome for me :P great job man!
Thanks. =) I'm uploading the video another time, lets see if it fixes the sync problem.

Ok, works fine. ^^
How long were you doing on this video?
Beautiful... movie.

As usual.

Cheers.
I love this vid and for change i like the music.
Most people put realy crappy music in their LFS vids.
Thanks for coments, Im glad you like it. ^^
This song pwn! The best music choise possible atm:P
Very nice!

Love the music, something different and fresh.

Good stuff

LFS - Beautiful Lies
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG