The online racing simulator
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :So am i a gangster if i have $18

Nope, only if you have exactly $17 then your a gangster.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Ok, here it goesThat´s the only existing picture of me, and no I won´t post the 1024x768 version from my photobucket profile

Your the kind of dude that has no friends and never took any shower
Quote from Scrabby :Your the kind of dude that has no friends and never took any shower

Thats not nice.. its true though.
Quote from Scrabby :Your the kind of dude that has no friends and never took any shower

Leave him alone dude, that's not nice to say.

Here's a pic of me and my dad before we entered a cave nearby our campsite.
Attached images
002.JPG
What place, looks familiar to me...
Ardeche, near ruoms. Can't remember the name, I'll ask it tomorrow.
Now with video camera!

Well it´s the only picture I have of me. I know myself I don´t look good. You don´t have to tell me that. The picture was taken at the beginning of June at 3 o´clock in the morning after being awake for about 35 hours. And no, I have friends and I take a shower every one or two days, but as hard as I try I cannot just wash away my uglyness.

I hope noone quotes this.

Wow. That was quite a nasty thing to say.
Quote from Bose321 :Why do you cover up your face?

I don't know, that was not specially.
Me and my girlfriend on our trip to Talladega this year.
Attached images
l_c04d96ae2dd64afb981410485052435c.jpg
I guess my sarcasm wasn't in place there
Quote from BreadC :yah i do...

ok fuse u asked xD

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im jus sex on legs me woop woop

oh yea btw sorry for hijacking xD

Got to bump this one....
It still looks so wrong... the whole pic! The hair... the clothing (dress + camo + funky socks and sneakers, y0)... the pose and the face... and the bloke on the left

Now lets go and watch megan, eh
Quote from Fuse5 :Got to bump this one....
It still looks so wrong... the whole pic! The hair... the clothing (dress + camo + funky socks and sneakers, y0)... the pose and the face... and the bloke on the left

Now lets go and watch megan, eh

you kno i was clever, once the proper booze began (that was for the fun n games the dress) i took dress of and became rambo with green hair xD

and yeh i got megan section of film where her boobies move in super slo mo /me drools xD
I'll bite the bullet....one from some Friday last fall (I can tell by what I'm wearing....the logo on the shirt is a show I did Broadcast Technician things for like tape op, shading cameras, or making sure everything is patched, tuning in sattelite recievers to Galaxy 4 or AMC 5 or whatever bird we'd be on.

This was earlier in that day, though, during another production that I was teching. Oh by the way, this was all as a student. Every so often (once at week, at least) I got to run the whole ship by my lonesome. I even did something that I don't remember a student Technician ever doing...working solo on a Friday night, which are usually the busiest nights of the week, with four records for several hours, and a live production. I was kinda trusted, I guess. I also got to spend some time during an epic ice storm with freezing rain on the roof of our seven-story building banging and scraping ice out of satelite dishes, and spraying deicing agent on them to try to help. Of course, the wind was blowing at me when I was spraying...

Anyway, here's a rather non-serious pic of me since the show is basically fire and forget after hitting the record button. It's huge size, and I can't be bothered to resize, so click here to see it.

d
Cool stuff, Star Trek 0.1a.
Quote :bullying is aggresive, threatening behavior directed at a target individual.

:d
I don't think I've seen that one before. LOL.
And this one?

Quote from dekojester :I'll bite the bullet....one from some Friday last fall (I can tell by what I'm wearing....the logo on the shirt is a show I did Broadcast Technician things for like tape op, shading cameras, or making sure everything is patched, tuning in sattelite recievers to Galaxy 4 or AMC 5 or whatever bird we'd be on.

This was earlier in that day, though, during another production that I was teching. Oh by the way, this was all as a student. Every so often (once at week, at least) I got to run the whole ship by my lonesome. I even did something that I don't remember a student Technician ever doing...working solo on a Friday night, which are usually the busiest nights of the week, with four records for several hours, and a live production. I was kinda trusted, I guess. I also got to spend some time during an epic ice storm with freezing rain on the roof of our seven-story building banging and scraping ice out of satelite dishes, and spraying deicing agent on them to try to help. Of course, the wind was blowing at me when I was spraying...

Anyway, here's a rather non-serious pic of me since the show is basically fire and forget after hitting the record button. It's huge size, and I can't be bothered to resize, so click here to see it.

d

And now I know where you did half of your IGTC commentaries
I'm amazed how far back this thread was.

Anyways, I'm liking this one.
Attached images
DSC03527.jpg

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG