F1 Discussion
(468 posts, started )
BMW is leaving the F1 so doesn't that mean that a new team will take it's place? I think it's gonna be Prodrive. And about the drivers. Raikkonen has said many times that he will not drive in any other team than Ferrari, so he won't be going to McLaren if Alonso takes his place. And IMO Alonso ain't going to Ferrari unless teams start using 3 cars.
You all forgot about Davidson. IMO he is the most realistic canditate for the 2nd Brawn seat next year
Quote from DevilDare :You all forgot about Davidson. IMO he is the most realistic canditate for the 2nd Brawn seat next year

Not really.
Quote from Bonham :BMW is leaving the F1 so doesn't that mean that a new team will take it's place? I think it's gonna be Prodrive. And about the drivers. Raikkonen has said many times that he will not drive in any other team than Ferrari, so he won't be going to McLaren if Alonso takes his place. And IMO Alonso ain't going to Ferrari unless teams start using 3 cars.

im not sure with this one, Peter Sauber might bring back the old Sauber team as he hasn't ruled it out.
Quote from DevilDare :You all forgot about Davidson. IMO he is the most realistic canditate for the 2nd Brawn seat next year

I'd actually really like to see him in F1 next year...
Quote from Mustafur :Shumacher wont dominate Valencia be reasonable here hes good but not unhuman good(if he does pretty much makes him the greatest driver in history of any 4 wheeled sport).

Poor guy is testing with equipment for his era, the only time he gets into the current spec car is when starts practice on Friday. I would expect him to be out in that car for the whole 1 and a half hours.
Quote from Dygear :Poor guy is testing with equipment for his era, the only time he gets into the current spec car is when starts practice on Friday. I would expect him to be out in that car for the whole 1 and a half hours.

I'm pretty sure they're simulating the downforce levels, balance, etc of the current 2009 car though. :P And plus if the FIA accepts, he'll get a test in the 2009 car before Valencia. :
Quote from evilpimp :I'm pretty sure they're simulating the downforce levels, balance, etc of the current 2009 car though. :P And plus if the FIA accepts, he'll get a test in the 2009 car before Valencia. :

the other fota teams gave their thumbs up... now we have to wait for the FIA
Quote from Mustafur :oh also, Peter sauber hasn't ruled out the buyout of BMW to make the old Sauber team again(YAY) so we still have alot of things that can change.

"I can't do wonders and I certainly do not want to be team boss on the pitwall again."

Are you sure about that?
Quote from wild :"I can't do wonders and I certainly do not want to be team boss on the pitwall again."

Are you sure about that?

that was after i said that, at the time only source i got said that ''It would be difficult''
Quote from Mustafur :that was after i said that, at the time only source i got said that ''It would be difficult''

Alright
McLaren: Hamilton/Kovalainen
Ferrari: Massa/Raikkonen
Renault: Grosjean/Di Grassi
Brawn: Button/Kubica
Williams: Nakajima/Heidfeld
Force India: Sutil/Fisichella
Toro Rosso: Alguersuari/Buemi
Red Bull: Webber/Vettel
Toyota: Trulli/Glock
Manor: Verstappen ()/Senna
USF1: ???/???
Campos: De La Rosa/Alonso

Sorry for Campos and Brawn.
how can Nakajima be at 2 teams?

and Alonso at campos LOL.

wheres rosberg?
Quote from TexasLTU :McLaren: Hamilton/Kovalainen

Williams: Nakajima/Heidfeld

Manor: Nakajima/Senna

ugh. wow... he cant even drive 1 car and you want him to drive 2 cars ? at the same time ? are you saying that he has a clone ?
Quote from el pibe :ugh. wow... he cant even drive 1 car and you want him to drive 2 cars ? at the same time ? are you saying that he has a clone ?

Did he say that?

He's either made a mistake or he think that Nakajima will possibly driver for either team next year, which he's clearly entitled to do. After all there's no rules against him doing it.
Quote from el pibe :ugh. wow... he cant even drive 1 car and you want him to drive 2 cars ? at the same time ? are you saying that he has a clone ?

The other is his dad.
My predictions

Renault: Grosjean/Alonso
Brawn: Button/Davidson
Williams: Kubica/Rosberg
Manor: Nakajima/Heidfeld
USF1: Busch/Johnson :P
Campos: De La Rosa/Senna

Ohh fail...
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Renault: Senna/Piquet(Just because of his last name)

Well its too bad Nicolas Prost doesn't come over from A1 GP. That would be interesting to see on the timing screens. Prost, Senna and Piquet all back together again
Quote from evilpimp :My predictions

Renault: Grosjean/Alonso
Brawn: Button/Davidson
Williams: Kubica/Rosberg
Manor: Nakajima/Heidfeld
USF1: Busch/Johnson :P
Campos: De La Rosa/Senna

I'd agree with most of that
Quote from wild :Well its too bad Nicolas Prost doesn't come over from A1 GP. That would be interesting to see on the timing screens. Prost, Senna and Piquet all back together again

Do you want Leo Mansell in F1 too?
Matthias Lauda!!!
They better hurry up before the music stops. :rolleyes:
Piquet has gone up a few notches in my estimation. Firstly, the disgraceful behaviour of Briatore at the last GP (leaving before the end because Alonso was out) really summed up how Piquet was seen and treated in the team. Secondly he whipped off his race suit to reveal a fairly big pair of bollocks by having a right old go at Flav both before and after he was shown the door.

I think given the right personal development he could have a career in F1. Shine in a Campos and everyone will forget what happened at Renault. Look at Button - rubbish last year, marvellous now. All it takes is a confluence of positive circumstances and suddenly you're a better driver, even though personally you're not trying any harder (maybe less so).
i agree, Piquet was no hamilton but i think thats what Renault expected of him once they knew he wasn't going to match alonso they just kinda forgot about him and just focused on Alonso.

''If'' he gets a drive next year he may be a completely different driver.

F1 Discussion
(468 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG