The online racing simulator
there are always exceptions.
Quote :The Hungarian Grand Prix was Nelson Piquet Jnr’s last start for Renault, according to sources at the team.

His replacement has not been officially confirmed but is expected to be Renault Development driver Romain Grosjean. Piquet’s replacement will either race at Valencia or Spa-Francorchamps, depending on whether the team’s appeal against its ban is successful.

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/200 ... t-jnr-dropped-by-renault/

Well how much of a surprise is that to anyone?
Way to ruin your career being a dick in the highest tier of single seater racing........I mean why would you try to bad mouth the Flav?

Dunno where he'll be, probably some argentine touring car series....
Quote from amp88 :Prost wasn't penalised for this (he won the championship) but Schumacher was disqualified from the 1997 championship for doing the same thing to Villeneuve.

The difference is that at no moment Senna is ahead of Prost while Villeneuve was clearly half a car ahead and had already passed him on the inside when Herr Arschloch tried to wreck him.

Quote from Mustafur :So we have learned Senna, Prost and Shumacher are all dirty drivers yet are argubly the best 3 drivers in F1 history.

Now let's count and compare how many dirty moves and, more important, deliberate attempts of wrecking have been done by Prost, Senna and Schumacher all along their respective careers.
Attached images
Arschloch.png
Quote from Lotesdelere :The difference is that at no moment Senna is ahead of Prost while Villeneuve was clearly half a car ahead and had already passed him on the inside when Herr Arschloch tried to wreck him.

Senna effectively had the corner. It doesn't matter at that point whether he's level with Prost or half a car length ahead. Prost isn't going to stay around the outside of the first part of the chicane.
Quote from Mustafur :there are always exceptions.

Still looks like your so-called "fact" isn't a fact after all.
Quote from amp88 :He said "arguably the best 3". That means they are possibly the best 3 but it's open to debate. Your "correction" means they're possibly in the best 3? Is that what you really mean or do you not understand certain intricacies of the English language?

Nobody in the world thinks Schumacher, Senna and Prost are the top 3 best f1 drivers.
I do. Atleast Schumi and Senna, Also Fangio
Quote from BlueFlame :Nobody in the world thinks Schumacher, Senna and Prost are the top 3 best f1 drivers.

I think it would be a chunk of percentage.
Quote from Mustafur :I think it would be a chunk of percentage.

Fangio, Farina, Clark, G.Hill, Rindt, Peterson, Hunt, Stewart, Brabham, McLaren, Surtees, Moss, Nuvolari, Stuck, Rosemeyer, Alan Jones, Piquet, Patrese and Mansell. The list is endless. They were all amazing. And you're telling me one of these drivers won't creep into someones top 3? There will be one, and there are ones I've missed too, Lauda, Rosberg, even Nicola Larini and Gehard Berger for christ sake.

EDIT : Forgotten Herman Lang and Dick Seaman too
I never said there the top 3 drivers. you are assuming.

I said ''arguably'' I myself don't actually think all of them are top 3 really.

Just like ''Arguably'' Shumacher is the best driver in history its all up to debate.

Heck i could say any name and put it there and if 2 or more people come to a disagreement it can be counted as ''Arguably''.
Quote from Mustafur :

Just like ''Arguably'' Shumacher is the best driver in history its all up to debate.

Heck i could say any name and put it there and if 2 or more people come to a disagreement it can be counted as ''Arguably''.

How can you argue that Schumacher isn't the best driver to date? Even with '94 off his belt, he still is the most successful driver. Generally if you are so sucessful at something you are the best at it. You don't say 'arguably' if it's a fact, because a fact can't be argued, a fact is a fact and it can't be changed or be opinionated.
Quote from BlueFlame :How can you argue that Schumacher isn't the best driver to date?

Stats aren't always an indication of who is best. They can be an indication of what drivers are in the best cars (the two don't always go together) plus a lot of stats don't take into account things like season length (there used to be only a handful of races in an F1 but now there are usually 16+) and reliability (there's no good having the best driver in the best car if you can't finish a race). Then you get to how each driver achieved their success. Drivers like Fangio, Hawthorne, Moss were some of the best in their time and there are no stories of them taking out rivals just to win a race or a championship. Schumacher is statistically the most successful driver, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's the best.
also don't forget that the improvenments in safety can make the stats uneven. if the cars were still built to the standards of the 60's, 70's or possibly even the 80's then almost certainly schumacher would have only won 2 titles at best and would be remembered or being killed at silverstone in 99 and hakkinen would never have won a single race having died in australia. conversly lauda would probably have won the 76 title if his crash had happened in one of today's cars.
If Fangio had had a career as long, as many races per year etc etc maybe he would have been even more successful.

Lots of IFs, which means you can't compare different eras.
Quote :
Loeb might not be a match for Piquet, but he probably wouldn't be that far off and would more than make up for any shortfall in publicity for the team.

It won't happen of course but it doesn't hurt to dream. Sebastien Loeb in a Renault F1 car would be fantastic for all concerned.

It wont happen.
Quote from spiderbait90 :It wont happen.

Was clear for everyone it's a joke. Stupid to post a news article that makes it out like its a fact then at the bottom says its a fail. Gay
I am a victim of skimming. Strange that the article headline doesn't have a question mark in it.
Quote from BlueFlame :Was clear for everyone it's a joke. Stupid to post a news article that makes it out like its a fact then at the bottom says its a fail. Gay

Except the person who posted it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG