The online racing simulator
[LC] Liberty-Cruise is Back!!!
(138 posts, closed, started )
Quote from The Very End :One thing I don't understand... If there is an problem with the insim, that causes users to get insane amounts of money back by some strange reason, why do you punish the users? It's your damn fault that the insim is not working, by your I mean to everyone running the server. Simply take down the server, fix the insim. It's beyound me, and sorry for saying, that anyone can be that retarded that they start banning people because you screwed (you again is all of the server-staff-resonsible whatever) up..
Give warnings and kick the ones that does exploit this failure of a insim, and then fix it. I know that you should not exploit, and I hate exploiters myself, but when you people have a defect system, you should fix it, instead going rampage on the users that maybe accidentally does this bug.

Jezz, what a bounch of kids

What you said is right, but actually the situation is stranger. As far as I understood, Azzano is coding the insim and sending the source to hayward, who after that checks if he "likes" it or not. I know, because I wanted to help Azzano once with the health code(not because of lc, nor because of hayward.... i just wanted to help Azzano as he's a friend and idc for what he is going to use the code for), so I started suggesting of ways to fix the issue, after which I was invited in the lc dev server so I can keep tracking the problem. It seemed like I was sending parts of code to azzano, and he was sending them to hayward, after which I guess hayward was messing with the code, because the code I gave the last time was straight from OsC insim(I had opened my source, cause I couldn't just keep on coming up with code that might be wrong too), and it was a 100% working code, I can guarantee. After hayward had lots of code from me and Azzano(we were both trying to help), he randomly said "(my nickname) - i hate you" and kicked me from the dev server, for which I had LFS opened....

Oh and matzeXYZ - He really was the main insim _coder_ and hayward was the main insim _code changer_... The bugs are not Azzano's fault, as I know how he codes, after all I have seen some other of his projects, and they were all fine. About yesterday... He called me in lc, yes, then he placed a password on it, yes - What's wrong about that? Maybe you are sad now, because there is no insim coder and hayward is going to ruin Lc as he did with CC? I am 90%(90, because, who knows... hayward's PC engineering diploma may code the insim for him) sure that now when Azzano is not in the Lc staff the insim is going to get worse and worse, and when it's bad enough, lc is going to start dying again, just as happened with CC.

And for Amynue's post: +1
Quote from broken :insim is going to get worse and worse, and when it's bad enough, lc is going to start dying again, just as happened with CC

Hm, this is what i not really believe, because you all have nothing to proof. Show me your own insim, then ill join the server and test it. Then i believe you that you are able to code a insim. Im sure that i not spend much time to find out what insims u already have released as freeware....

Furthermore, the actual insim version runs stable, i drove today 2h without any disconnect and got the endurance-bankbonus 10%.... I dont know what yesterday was wrong.

You was the one in this thread which wont give hayward any chance. Thats the evil i talked about. I guess he dont need your help, because maybe your help is no help because u send him buggy code for ruining his idea.

Sure, taken the name liberty cruise is a borderline thing because of copyright and something. But thats just a problem between xerxes and hayward and not yours!!
The irony in this thread is unreal...

Quote from matze54564 :Show me your own insim...Then i believe you that you are able to code a insim...find out what insims u already have released as freeware....

There's only one person on this forum who's made any version of InSim, and that's Scawen. There's no such thing as InSims by the way, there is only one, and only ever can be one (If there was two, it would need a name change. Such as OutSim, or OutGauge).

Quote from matze54564 :Furthermore, the actual insim version runs stable

Yes, well we have had it since patch X. Then again, how does one manage to crash a protocol?

Considering you're all claiming to be expert InSim programmers, surely you'd actually know the difference between InSim and a program that uses the InSim protocol? Seems a rather noobish mistake to me
Quote from dougie-lampkin :The irony in this thread is unreal...

There's only one person on this forum who's made any version of InSim, and that's Scawen. There's no such thing as InSims by the way, there is only one, and only ever can be one (If there was two, it would need a name change. Such as OutSim, or OutGauge).

Yes, well we have had it since patch X. Then again, how does one manage to crash a protocol?

Considering you're all claiming to be expert InSim programmers, surely you'd actually know the difference between InSim and a program that uses the InSim protocol? Seems a rather noobish mistake to me

It's not that, it's just that a program that uses the insim protocol is somewhat known as just insim from most of the forum members, so that's what we all start using.. Just makes it shorter. It's wrong but it's already what's massively used.

And about matze: Either you are hayward's friend or you are just a lc fan... If you see convos between me and hayward on msn you'd realize that it's not only me who's not giving a chance... From one of the last conversations I couldn't understand if I am a "little fa**et" or a "toilet"... I do write to him with sarcasm and irony too, but I don't just go ahead and swear at him, after which i log out.. And about the other thing: When OsC is up you are welcome to come in. When OsR is up you are also welcome to come in, but right now I'd like to have a little break from LFS servers maintaining and coding (especially for dougie :P) programs that use the insim protocol.
Quote from Pilchje3369 :I see Lc is run by some very nice people

They ovisly dont welcome other cruise teams with the lack of respect they showed a LTC members. Got banned for nothing and flamed

LTC SUCKS
LC IS IN BETA AND WE ALREADY KICK UR ASS

we have a post dedicated to you in the forum
its under jokes

then banned.

Ovisly this is the place to go

Having to restart the team 3 times and get some 1 else insim makes them superb server and of corse they seem always full :/

I dont mean to flame but really what idiots are running this team?? I know alot of people in LFS dont like cruise and may not like LTC but still wont ban teams etc for having them on there servers

Well, this "new LC" isn't as bad as the old one when it comes to disrespect against other teams.

I visited the old LC once and got hurled abuse and threats at just because im in TC.
I'm finding the server appauling. The so called member's don't do anything about the ramming in there or the police, who pull you over for doing 1 mph under the speed limit and book you.

I was also told by a member 'f**k you' and then I was banned. Although im not complaining, the ban was a favour to get me out of there. I'm also finding many peoople beeping there horn's in ques.

On a positive note, it's a good insim. It's got many facilites although it tend's to be laggy, plus the server sometime's loses connection to random players.

I just feel that it need's much more policing, and the member's need to be sorted out. Apart from that, it's very enjoyable and an exiciting server.
Quote from dmwright :I'm finding the server appauling. The so called member's don't do anything about the ramming in there or the police, who pull you over for doing 1 mph under the speed limit and book you.

I was also told by a member 'f**k you' and then I was banned. Although im not complaining, the ban was a favour to get me out of there. I'm also finding many peoople beeping there horn's in ques.

On a positive note, it's a good insim. It's got many facilites although it tend's to be laggy, plus the server sometime's loses connection to random players.

I just feel that it need's much more policing, and the member's need to be sorted out. Apart from that, it's very enjoyable and an exiciting server.

Now that post really made me laugh my butt off. Totally +1.

And for matzeNNNN - -OsC- Development is currently up and running... if you want to come, come. But be fast.. will be up for a couple of minutes more and then close. My s**tty bedroom host..
Quote from dmwright :Apart from that, it's very enjoyable and an exiciting server.

Exactly , its a pure luxury for me to go there with my RB4 :chefsmili and start ramming randomly DIOTS :mad: , and i feel honored they ban me from the fake LC = Luxury Crash that is :drugs: , if they lift the ban i make sure to keep it valid.pirate:
lol i went on lc 2 today to apoligize for what i did so i did apoligize and then people were saying they will come over to australia and kick my ar*e and i got in trouble for this so what i did was went on vent and stupid hayward didnt change admin pass so i banned the new admin for swearing at me and insulting me i think i am allowed to stop him insulting me i was one of the ones that promoted him to member in the first place so lc is really messed up here is his post on lc's new forum after i deleted and banned all admins on the old one http://www.liberty-cruise.co.cc/forum/index.php?topic=10.0

i didnt say anything bad when i got banned i just stuck up for my self saying you would have no chance is kicking my ar*e and then i lost connection so theres something wrong there cruise servers have to much anger in them knowing nearly everyone is a complaining idi*t maybe if people were more polite none of this would of happened i really regret getting stuck in lfs now it was a waste of a year and a half unless i just do racing or drifting now which is fun i just dont want to be insulted for sticking up for my rights.
Quote from matze54564 :Hm, this is what i not really believe, because you all have nothing to proof. Show me your own insim, then ill join the server and test it. Then i believe you that you are able to code a insim. Im sure that i not spend much time to find out what insims u already have released as freeware....

Furthermore, the actual insim version runs stable, i drove today 2h without any disconnect and got the endurance-bankbonus 10%.... I dont know what yesterday was wrong.

You was the one in this thread which wont give hayward any chance. Thats the evil i talked about. I guess he dont need your help, because maybe your help is no help because u send him buggy code for ruining his idea.

Sure, taken the name liberty cruise is a borderline thing because of copyright and something. But thats just a problem between xerxes and hayward and not yours!!

excuse me sh*t head its brokens bonus code health code that hayward is using broken let me use it and he let flame becoz i asked him so broken has part in this you fa**ot
While it's sometimes entertaining to see whiny teenagers abuse each other on the internet, for the greater good I'd like to see an exclusive section opened, just for cruising.

The mods could move any thread remotely related to cruising in to this section which the majority of the LFS community would actively avoid, this saving us from the dribble posted by these puerile dickheads!

This Lc si like a spanish telenovel, which my grandma watch. One word, NOOBS.
Quote from zeugnimod :Wait, there's a whole forum for this hilarious bullshit? Awesome, I'm going there to read every thread to find more gems like your posts right now.

They have nothing to discuss and they are only trying to make up stuff so they can fill their forums with one more useless thread.

And now all they try to do is blame Azzano62 for their own mistakes, because it will give them the opportunity to make even more threads in the forum. But of course that they will blame him, after all he was the only one making any progress on their insim and now that he's gone they hate him, because there's noone to code the insim.

Imo, this time Lc is drowning, and right now it seems like it's trying to take it's last breathe from the top.
I don't understand how you can hate someone that has been kind enough to use time and effort on making a system.. it's just beyound me
Quote from The Very End :I don't understand how you can hate someone that has been kind enough to use time and effort on making a system.. it's just beyound me

Just because he isn't doing it anymore, and they hate him... I can't quite get it either, but oh well, maybe I don't understand something.
Then we are two

But as you say, since he stoped working on it they hate him, well that's just great lmao. He makes a system for them to use, but the second he don't got time and energy to continue working on it - he get's bullshit from the ones he did help out in first place! That's crazy, and I don't think anyone can understand why a person / why they, react that way.
Yeah... Well it may be, because if lc dies and they wont have their ban hammers anymore, which is soooooo sad... How can someone stop working for their favorite server?! Why would he stop?! That would take away they precious kick and ban commands, that's just terrible, just because of him they will lose all their rights.... No more bans, no more kicks... No more tolerated swearing when you crash into someone while you're a higher rank. Impossible! What will they do now?

They will have to go to the other cruise servers and meet the people they've banned... But afaik(and as far as my mind can think logically) admins from other cruise servers are being told to act mature no matter what has happened outside the server, and I guess they really will be, which will be one more minus for the lc people.

Seems like they just can't move on and take it that Lc will close again.
Well after reading the majority of this thread I've gathered the following;
  • You get banned if you're from another cruise team as soon as you enter the server.
  • They develop a hate for you if you do not do what they say.
  • People are randomly banned and kicked, then told to "F*ck Off".
  • The maturity level of the members are extremely low
  • No one has respect for anyone.
There needs to be growing up by certain people, from what I can gather from reading these posts.
I don't remember being such a retard when I was 13 -15. It's more like they are 6 or 7.

You can see them in other threads as well, there must be some sort of retard beacon that attracts them all together in one place...oh wait, there is...cruise servers (sorry answered my own question).

That's what you get when the criteria for joining a team is to just about have the brain to click reply. And because they don't know each other, the falling out starts and then infects everything else.

Perfect reason to keep this stuff away from here..far, far away..and on their own forums (not make a section here, it would be a nightmare of girly bitching).
Omg this thread will never stop filling up, i have a great tip for everybody...

Find the cruise server u like best, and get the hell out of this thread

All those ppl saying that everyone is children, then you are wrong, its u whos the child, not stopping posting random crap in here.
And tho it shall be thou who callest a child shall be a child forever until the end of time.

Internet forum come back No. 23394: Call the person the same thing they are calling you.
broken you seem to amaze me more and more everytime you post, you clearly have your tongue in so many peoples asses it's unreal i feel the saying "how does your top lip smell" coming on. and tbh we hate him because he cant code the insim no more? thats why we have had 4 updates since he left and progress on the insim hasn't been better!, "LC is going to die" once again server is paid for until mid 2010 and insim we'll recieve weekly updates, our team grows bigger everyday and the server becomes more popular everyday, i have a very strong feeling that your maybe jealous or you just havnt had any pussy in a while, now like povo says Stop whining!. If you dont like LC dont go there, im not bothered tbh im sure there is another great cruise server that will welcome foul mouthed children like yourself. Now if a moderator doesnt mind could this thread be deleted as it's just causing more and more arguments!

Thanks Flame
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
No, I'm not jealous and I haven't had my tongue in anyone's ass. Your post just proved once again that you definetly can't be a good person, and hold yourself from personal insults, too bad for you that I never feel affected from your stupid comments. Now at least you have proven to people how immature you really are.

And now can you make up your mind and tell me: Am I a "little c*nt", "little fa**et", an ass licker or a "toilet" (or whatever more there was, I can't remember them all), and I don't know why in most of these sentences you use little tho, maybe you feel big now that you stole a name and a insim and made a server with them. When I read your posts I actually feel like you are smacking your keyboard with spittle coming down from your mouth - overall, I feel like you have lost your mind somewhere on the way, go back and search for it... That's my only suggestion, don't take it if you don't want to.

And to "underline" what you said: "im sure there is another(you said it yourself, don't blame me) great cruise server that will welcome foul mouthed children"

And umm.... If you think that to have friends means to lick their asses, you really need to go out more and meet more people, imo.

Edit: Just saw something... Nice update, and you made a whole news entry for it: http://www.liberty-cruise.co.cc/ (YOU ARE SPEEDING! button). Wow! This is such a great update, it sure deserves a whole news entry! Btw nice screenie, I thought that you are supposed to drive on the right side, actually, but maybe once again - I am missing something..
rofl that news post was ages ago, why are you wasting your time whining about Lc if you dont like it so much? You seem to be fuelling all the Lc drama right now. So just stop with the attitude and the smarmy comments. just isnt needed.

And for the record, the insim contains 0% of your messy code from an insim that isnt even the same programming language as the Lc Insim, Im not sure how this is even possible and considering your post about the "sell all your cars and your host" was complete bullshit as the the Lc Insim is powered by an SQL databse (text files suck), maybe thats why all the stats are outputted to the website? c'mon broken i thought maybe you had the sense to realise that. Tbh im bored of this very petty arguing with a minor . If you have that much of a problem with me then either email me or PM me as you have my msn addres. unless of course if everybody here has a problem with me then so be it email me.

Feel free to continuing to bitch in this thread as you seem so sad that you have to reply almost instantly after me posting, Are you that sad that you sit there refreshing the page until im done posting?

And Again could a moderator or administrator please remove this thread or even lock it as it's now a verbal warzone
This thread is closed

[LC] Liberty-Cruise is Back!!!
(138 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG