The online racing simulator
What car, racing, and why?
(33 posts, started )
[qouote]That's impossible. Such a behaviour change would make the versions incompatible, the only small physics change was the threshold value before the suspension gets damaged, nothing else.[/quote]
Correct, and now the suspension acts differently which has made the car less stable particularly when changing directions, this makes it a little harder to drive again - see original post for context.
Quote from Becky Rose :That's impossible. Such a behaviour change would make the versions incompatible, the only small physics change was the threshold value before the suspension gets damaged, nothing else.
Correct, and now the suspension acts differently which has made the car less stable particularly when changing directions, this makes it a little harder to drive again - see original post for context.

Please, could you put a link for read more about this?
Quote from Becky Rose :Correct, and now the suspension acts differently which has made the car less stable particularly when changing directions, this makes it a little harder to drive again - see original post for context.

Hmm. Assuming an undamaged suspension, there just can't be any difference in FOX handling characteristics between the Patch U and Patch T versions. When you mention the suspension "acting differently", are you referring to something to do with damage? Am I missing something here?
The only thing that was changed was the initial damage limit. So now the cars take a bit more punishment, but after the limit is reached damage no occurs quicker. It does not change the dynamics of the suspension, so handling won't have changed.
XFG or LX6 on Blackwood RX, depending on the server setting.
I love rallycross, and I like proper cars, not tea trays and canoes with engines :P
i like all gtrs atm. in order fzr/fxr/xrr (which was reversed order before patch).
fav track: as club .. but it changes like the weather
I like the XR cars. Especially the XRR. But basically anything with an X and/or a F in it appeals to me, for some strange reason. Like the FOX and XFR to mention some

The XRR, in addition to looking awesome, is fast but still challenging and has a extreme power when turbocharge is timed correct. It's not as laggy as the XRT, but there are still some situations where it's helpful to keep an eye on the turbocharge

Before the last two patches (before BF1) I was a FO8-only driver, but now I'm kinda sick of FO8 and BF1. Only FOX as single-seater to me, when I need a break from the XRR. The Aston tracks are perfect for GTR's. Kyoto for Open-wheelers and South City for FWD, IMHO My fav. combos.
I love the FO8 since I tried it yesterday. It handles a bit like the old FOX, only faster.
FOX is still nice, but very easy. But I had great fights with the FOX already.

FZR is great now too btw. And I like the BF1 too off course, but there is absolutely no serious racing possible atm. Maybe some leagues soon..

And I like most configs (exept Fern Bay and South City somehow...)

What car, racing, and why?
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG