The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :you are only demo but you might not be using it, im not judging. but i think the default skins are fine...and you just have to do some stuff in the data-->skins folder. and dont over-work him (he has already worked magic :razz

No, just asking.

Well it would be better if all the cars looked equally stunning, no?
im not judging/accusing you of cracking the game, im just saying, basically get a copy of s2, and all of the enyojment can be yours too

do you mean modify the appearance of the cars like he did for the fz5, or do you mean the actual skins? and by default skins you mean what exactly
Quote from logitekg25 :do you mean modify the appearance of the cars like he did for the fz5, or do you mean the actual skins? and by default skins you mean what exactly

Most of this "modified appearance" is a skin. By default skins he means the *_DEFAULT.dds found in data/skins_dds.
oooo, i thought he meant the pre-loaded skins found in the data->skins folder
Wild one.....

Maybye A
There will be two options.

Thanks for the opinions. Now I know what will be more downloaded,hahahaha.
Classic stuff Lynch, the lighting/reflection is spot one.

Not sure about the diffuser`s, they look awesome put it looks like there put on. I mean they dont follow the bottom line of the car, it doesnt flow with the car. If it follows the line of the car more, I think it would look more realistic. If you see what I mean.

Isnt to judge you, youre the master of this but since you want to make the best out there I thought I give you a pointer.
Nice comment Niels. Thank you.

I know exactly what you want to tell me, Niels. I thought a lot before doing it but they are only options. There are three. Without diffuser, Option A and Option B. The trouble here is the rear part and new exhaust pipe. There are a lot of contrast. Another option is change in black the below, but is bored again. The last solution is a diffuser and modern solution in this days. If people doesn't like this posibility, nothing happens. I understand it perfectly. The diffuser is only a fictional stuff. For me the solution for the exhaust Pipe contrast.

Option A ingame shot.

Note: Help with my english, please.

Edit:

About the line of the car.

If you watch some cars, as Mitsubishi EVO X or Nissan GTR, Ferrari F430 too, you can see the car, perfectly, without difusor (Imagine it, please). Is when you see a new car. In the start you don't like it. It's habit to it. Well, I think.

I wait more opinions.

Thanks, anyway Niels, there will be, finally, three options.

Nice comment.
Hi,
I saw an error at the rear of the kit that I hope you can fix it before you release the pack. One question ... Is this a shadow kit or just a skin? Anyway I like the rear, the first option I would close slightly further and the second is good too.

Greets!
AGreed on that Lynce but I think you mis understood me. To show what I mean I edit your picies abit. Hope ya dont mind

Look at the way now the black curves with the shape of the car and curves with the diffusor.

Attached images
comparativas460edit.jpg
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Hi,
I saw an error at the rear of the kit that I hope you can fix it before you release the pack. One question ... Is this a shadow kit or just a skin? Anyway I like the rear, the first option I would close slightly further and the second is good too.

Greets!

Hi, brother.

Noted. Hard to make it better. I'll go to improve it.

Veré qué puedo hacer. Es como unificar piezas en un puzzle.

I'll see what I can do. It's like a puzzle piece unify.

This is the FZ5_DEFAULT.jpeg file.

I'm glad you like the rear part.

Cheers.

Quote from niels1 :AGreed on that Lynce but I think you mis understood me. To show what I mean I edit your picies abit. Hope ya dont mind

Look at the way now the black curves with the shape of the car and curves with the diffusor.

Dear Niels.

My inspiration in this case is the Ferrari F430._

In this case, the difusor doesn't follow the line of the Ferrari below.

More cases:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/p ... der-Diffuser-1280x960.jpg

http://www.seriouswheels.com/p ... ear-Diffuser-1280x960.jpg

Based on my point of view, of course.

I do not seem adequate.

I try to do an external element integrated into the defense back.

Not something that belongs to the defense. It is easy to do but aesthetically inappropriate. Of course, this is my opinion.

Cheers, and thanks by the sugestion.

I don't know how to explain better by my english limitations. I'm sorry.
Ah I see what you mean now Lynce. I had a long term blackout during the weekend I guess . That looks nice, I am being a git.
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Hi,

Greets!

Fixed, Thanks.

Quote from niels1 :Ah I see what you mean now Lynce. I had a long term blackout during the weekend I guess . That looks nice, I am being a git.

Don't worry, Niels.

Glad by sugestion, anyway.
looks beautiful
Scawen once said: "LFS is a racing simulator not a screenshot generator." Lynce wants to prove him wrong on the last bit, and does so.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Scawen once said: "LFS is a racing simulator not a screenshot generator." Lynce wants to prove him wrong on the last bit, and does so.

Lynce wants to replace "not" by "and"
Quote from logitekg25 :doesnt make sense

"LFS is a racing simulator not a screenshot generator." (What Scawen said)

to

"LFS is a racing simulator and a screenshot generator." (What Lynce is making it!)
but you diddnt add the second part
Quote from Vendetta :wat

You don't make any sense.

the full thing with the not and and switched is: *clears throat*

"LFS is a racing simulator and a screenshot generator." Lynce wants to prove him wrong on the last bit, not does so.
Quote from logitekg25 :the full thing with the not and and switched is: *clears throat*

"LFS is a racing simulator and a screenshot generator." Lynce wants to prove him wrong on the last bit, not does so.

Nooooo! He doesn't want to switch the words around, just change 'not a screenshot generator' to 'and a screenshot generator', so it looks like this:

"LFS is a racing simulator and a screenshot generator." Lynce wants to prove him wrong on the last bit, and does so.

2 ands, no nots!
Quote from Timdpr :Nooooo! He doesn't want to switch the words around, just change 'not a screenshot generator' to 'and a screenshot generator', so it looks like this:

"LFS is a racing simulator and a screenshot generator." Lynce wants to prove him wrong on the last bit, and does so.

2 ands, no nots!

ooo my bad
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG