The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :Schumacher always saw his arse when he was losing and rammed/wrecked people. In Australia he had a damaged car and ****ed up Damons race on purpose. The rest of his championships in the 2000's where his because he was in the best car. Especially in 2003/4

2003 not at all, 2002 and 2004 were the main seasons when there was no challenge.

1997 hes car was no where near the pace of the willaims but he managed to challenge JV right to the end.

2006 the Ferrari wasn't as fast as the Renault overall, expecially in the first half of the season, and he gave Alonso hell that year, and hes performance in monaco(even though hes quailifying antics where stupid) overtaking nearly the inter field and most of them on the track not in pit stops sums up how good of a driver he really is.

Also Imola 2006 was a good one, how he managed to get ahead of alonso after the pit stops even though hes car was much slower was amazing.
Quote from Lotesdelere :Maybe because of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfby7GaMXmo&fmt=18
and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2MeWpZSeL8&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPo7wXjgiDE&fmt=18
and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBD8wOcVZNc&fmt=18
and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1T29WEjMpM&fmt=18
and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpClyplF4fo&fmt=18

That's just after a quick search but there are many many other ones...

1.Not much difference from what Kimi did to Vettel in the last race or Webber to Rubens in Germany.

2. Whats the difference between that and what Montoya did to Kimi in Germany 02, Shumacher is ahead he is allowed to shut the door.

3 and 4 ill explain later(if its the monaco accident well i kinda agree but there was no proof eitherway) my internet is soo slow right now it takes for ever to see one video on YT.
Quote from Mustafur :1.Not much difference from what Kimi did to Vettel in the last race or Webber to Rubens in Germany.

2. Whats the difference between that and what Montoya did to Kimi in Germany 02, Shumacher is ahead he is allowed to shut the door.

3 and 4 ill explain later(if its the monaco accident well i kinda agree but there was no proof eitherway) my internet is soo slow right now it takes for ever to see one video on YT.

i will do #3 for you.

he failed coz he put at least 4 TIMES THE SAME VIDEO.
Well my original point was, is that when Schumacher returns in 4 weeks, we will see how good he really is.
im sure that he will not so far away from kimi...

it will be interesting to see how he uses his kers system though
Quote from BlueFlame :Well my original point was, is that when Schumacher returns in 4 weeks, we will see how good he really is.

No we wont, we'll see how Schumacher is after a couple of years without racing and without any practice in the car he's driving. If he wins a race, he's a legend. If he doesn't, it's understandable... I don't expect that much from him since he's so old and still recovering from his neck injury...
Quote from evilpimp :No we wont, we'll see how Schumacher is after a couple of years without racing and without any practice in the car he's driving. If he wins a race, he's a legend. If he doesn't, it's understandable... I don't expect that much from him since he's so old and still recovering from his neck injury...

I'm not suggesting if he doesn't perform then he was never good, I am saying if hes good it will show anyway, regardless of how much time from F1 he has had away, hes at the races, hes tuned in, hes probobly not that far off the boil as people think.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well my original point was, is that when Schumacher returns in 4 weeks, we will see how good he really is.

Hes 40 and has been out of F1 for 3 years you can't honestly expect much.
Quote from Mustafur :Hes 40 and has been out of F1 for 3 years you can't honestly expect much.

If hes 7time world champion im sure he can do better than Mansell when he came back. There's no excuses.
Quote from Mustafur :1997 hes car was no where near the pace of the willaims but he managed to challenge JV right to the end.

Yeah, by driving into his car. Wow, what a "challenge".
Quote from BlueFlame :If hes 7time world champion im sure he can do better than Mansell when he came back. There's no excuses.

Mansell raced IndyCars during his F1 hiatus. He wasn't out of the game.

Schumacher, on the other hand, has not done any serious autoracing since his retirement (no, those occasional motorcycle races don't count).

(PS: *gasp* I'm actually giving Schumacher support! Someone splash some icy water my face, please.)
Quote from el pibe :he failed coz he put at least 4 TIMES THE SAME VIDEO.

You obviously haven't even watched at the videos.

The first 'incident' is at Adelaide 1994. At the time I thought he was only a mad dog.

Second one is at Jerez 1997. There are two videos about this one because of different angles of camera and also because this is the exact day when I was convinced that even though he's surely a great driver he's also a complete as***le. In the second video you can see how much hate there is on Herr Arschloch's face when he's waiting on the side of the track.

Third 'incident' is at Melbourne 2005.

Fourth one is showing a small 'best of' Herr Arschloch (years of online gaming have taught me some usefull German words) deliberately pushing other drivers off track then he's trying to give an explanation and to defend himself. At least I gave him that.

Fifth one is the famous Monaco 2006 'incident'. It was so obvious that he did that on purpose that he got a penalty for that and started at the back of the grid IIRC.
Attached images
SchumacherPinocchio.jpg
Quote from samjh :Mansell raced IndyCars during his F1 hiatus. He wasn't out of the game.

Schumacher, on the other hand, has not done any serious autoracing since his retirement (no, those occasional motorcycle races don't count).

(PS: *gasp* I'm actually giving Schumacher support! Someone splash some icy water my face, please.)

What about Karting?
He raced against a big group of F1 racers, and won with a big time difference.
Even Liuzzi who was Karting World Champion not so long ago.
Quote from BlueFlame :If hes 7time world champion im sure he can do better than Mansell when he came back. There's no excuses.

That was 1 season out of f1 and he was still racing open wheelers(plus the car he used in 93 for F1 was Very fast), Shumacher was out for 3 years and has only raced motorbikes.

No its not the same, and yes there are excuses.
Quote from Vinnylegends :What about Karting?
He raced against a big group of F1 racers, and won with a big time difference.
Even Liuzzi who was Karting World Champion not so long ago.

Wasn't quite a race, more a timed practise session. Also consider for some reason they had different compounds from Dunlop and Bridgestone messing up the time sheets.

AND Schumacher hasn't been out of a KZ2 for a few months now so he was well practised. Even though I know Luizzi gets out as much as he can, Schumi was more than well ready to put in quick lap times.

So we shouldn't get too caught up in the times. HOWEVER it does show that his physical condition is absolutely superb and still very very fast!
i cant help thinking that ferrari are taking a hell of a risk still letting kimi go off and do his rallying this weekend, only takes one unlucky accident and all of a sudden schumacher is the team leader
Quote from tinvek :i cant help thinking that ferrari are taking a hell of a risk still letting kimi go off and do his rallying this weekend, only takes one unlucky accident and all of a sudden schumacher is the team leader

He's not going to die, accidents do happen, and rally cars are very safe when they roll over and stuff, and it's only a 1600cc car isn't it?
Quote from BlueFlame :He's not going to die, accidents do happen, and rally cars are very safe when they roll over and stuff, and it's only a 1600cc car isn't it?

No its an IRC Super 2000 car.
I believe someone owes me money

Anyways, I said he will crash, I was right

However, on the first day Kimi looked like he is enjoying the rally very much. I wouldnt be surprised if he left F1 after 09 and move on to WRC
Oi!
Quote from BlueFlame :He's not going to die, accidents do happen, and rally cars are very safe when they roll over and stuff, and it's only a 1600cc car isn't it?

Plenty of trees to hit though. Michael Park was killed not that long ago when Markko Martin hit a tree. Plus there's always the danger of hitting other obstacles, rolling, fire, being stuck in car etc. Rallying is relatively safe, but there is obviously some risk involved.
Quote from 5haz :F1 should go back to 3-2-3 grids.

what if the FIA ****s up again and makes all f1 circuits widen their straights in order to make a 3-car-row? hope there's no one here from the FIA.
Quote from spiderbait90 :Raikonnen has already crashed... he is out.

http://wrc.com/jsp/index.jsp?l ... Ostberg%20off%20on%20SS19

And did the car roll? Yes. And did he die? No.

Quote from amp88 :Plenty of trees to hit though. Michael Park was killed not that long ago when Markko Martin hit a tree. Plus there's always the danger of hitting other obstacles, rolling, fire, being stuck in car etc. Rallying is relatively safe, but there is obviously some risk involved.

There's risk in living an everyday life.
Quote from Lotesdelere :You obviously haven't even watched at the videos.

The first 'incident' is at Adelaide 1994. At the time I thought he was only a mad dog.

Second one is at Jerez 1997. There are two videos about this one because of different angles of camera and also because this is the exact day when I was convinced that even though he's surely a great driver he's also a complete as***le. In the second video you can see how much hate there is on Herr Arschloch's face when he's waiting on the side of the track.

Third 'incident' is at Melbourne 2005.

Fourth one is showing a small 'best of' Herr Arschloch (years of online gaming have taught me some usefull German words) deliberately pushing other drivers off track then he's trying to give an explanation and to defend himself. At least I gave him that.

Fifth one is the famous Monaco 2006 'incident'. It was so obvious that he did that on purpose that he got a penalty for that and started at the back of the grid IIRC.

100%

a driver from his era summed him up by saying, he admired his racing skills, but his motivation left him cold

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG