The online racing simulator
I don't have a source, the women who hosted the show said:

From Thursday on, Michael Schumacher and Ferrari are doing a in-car testing programm to get Schumacher fit. That's what she said 10 minutes ago... I also find it weird, as the FOTA has the aggreement to not do tests between Hungary and Valencia to not cause to much costs, and closing the factories to get everyone involved in the formula one projects a sort of holydays...
Ah, a woman.

He's probably just down the gym then
Quote from tristancliffe :Ah, a woman.

He's probably just down the gym then

could be... other sources said schumacher is injured from a motorcycling accident out of one IDM event and needs some special care... I've heart 1000 and 1 stories about Schumachers return, but this thing was the only thing appeared here on a quiet trustable TV program
Quote from TFalke55 :could be... other sources said schumacher is injured from a motorcycling accident out of one IDM event and needs some special care... I've heart 1000 and 1 stories about Schumachers return, but this thing was the only thing appeared here on a quiet trustable TV program

maybe he '' owns '' one of his cars that he won the championship with... and he could use them '' to get fit '' .... but where would he find the money to rent an f1 track ? idk... he could lap around maranello or something
Well. Since schumi owns some of his old F1 cars as El Pibe said ( 2 of them are at his inndoor karttrack. ) He can use them. Just like anyone else who owns an F1 car and isn't involved in F1.
3 cars?
Is that budget cap possible?
3 cars per team will never happen. i do like there qualifying proposal though.
more interestingly, heidfeld and kubica should have a drive next season.

The qualyfying system propesed there is stupid though imo.
So who's Ferrari's main rival atm..?
lol, with 36 cars the Pre-Qualifying sessions could return to make a 26-car grid for the race. But I prefer the 36-car grid, since traffic could make races somehow more interesting (slow cars holding up the leaders, making the latter lose the lead while being held up, more crashes and stuff (as long as they aren't serious of course)).
Quote from Senninha25 :lol, with 36 cars the Pre-Qualifying sessions could return to make a 26-car grid for the race. But I prefer the 36-car grid, since traffic could make races somehow more interesting (slow cars holding up the leaders, making the latter lose the lead while being held up, more crashes and stuff (as long as they aren't serious of course)).

F1 should go back to 3-2-3 grids.
Weee, haters attack, weeee. All I can say: "We'll see!"
And you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee!
This is really going to be interesting, it's exciting aswell. I mean, Ferrari is not a real race winning car this season so it will be interesting to see how what he will get out of the Ferrari, if he can be good and prove it, it shows how good he truly is but regarding the rule changes if we get a 32 car grid or something similar it will be just like the 90's when there were alot of teams. Will be interesting.
Quote from el pibe :why so much hatred towards one dude from your country ?

Quote from Lotesdelere :Maybe because of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfby7GaMXmo&fmt=18
and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2MeWpZSeL8&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPo7wXjgiDE&fmt=18
and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBD8wOcVZNc&fmt=18
and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1T29WEjMpM&fmt=18
and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpClyplF4fo&fmt=18

That's just after a quick search but there are many many other ones...

Exactly!

Doesn't have anything to do with the country he comes from.
Most of the people that accuse Schumi of being a cheat have never stepping inside a motorsport arena. Motorsport is a dirty trick game FULL of people trying their best to beat YOU anyway possible. When people are spending millions or getting paid millions they will push it to the boundaries.

Michael was just a MASTER game player, and he luckily happened to be extremely fast as well.

If you can't take the heat and all that
Quote from Intrepid :Most of the people that accuse Schumi of being a cheat have never stepping inside a motorsport arena. Motorsport is a dirty trick game FULL of people trying their best to beat YOU anyway possible. When people are spending millions or getting paid millions they will push it to the boundaries.

Then people "who realizes this" should complain about NASCAR bump and run moves.

I think there's a double standard being displayed by those F1 fanatics who defend Schumacher as "just following the dog eat dog world of motorsports" while bashing other motorsport's "questionable conduct" like Plato moves in BTCC or NASCAR's bumpdrafting or bump and runs.

Isn't the world just grand? :rolleyes:
Schumacher always saw his arse when he was losing and rammed/wrecked people. In Australia he had a damaged car and ****ed up Damons race on purpose. The rest of his championships in the 2000's where his because he was in the best car. Especially in 2003/4
Quote from BlueFlame :The rest of his championships in the 2000's where his because he was in the best car. Especially in 2003/4

When was the last time a driver won the championship in a car that wasn't one of the top 2 best cars in a given year!?
-
(TurboLag) DELETED by TurboLag : didn't read the full post..
-
(evilpimp) DELETED by evilpimp
Quote from Intrepid :When was the last time a driver won the championship in a car that wasn't one of the top 2 best cars in a given year!?

Keke Rosberg. 1982
Quote from BlueFlame :Keke Rosberg. 1982

Which proves Intrepid's point. Winning a championship like that is an exception rather than the rule.

One could also contend that the reason why Williams wasn't further up in the constructor's standings, was due to the relatively poor quality of their drivers aside from Rosberg (namely, Derek Daly). McLaren had Watson and Lauda, Renault had Prost and Arnoux, Ferrari had Villeneueve(RIP)/Tambay and Pironi(RIP).
Quote from samjh :Which proves Intrepid's point. Winning a championship like that is an exception rather than the rule.

One could also contend that the reason why Williams wasn't further up in the constructor's standings, was due to the relatively poor quality of their drivers aside from Rosberg (namely, Derek Daly). McLaren had Watson and Lauda, Renault had Prost and Arnoux, Ferrari had Villeneueve(RIP)/Tambay and Pironi(RIP).

Some of Schumachers championship wins in the 2000's were not by whiskers, but by miles, and this was because Ferrari were so dominant then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG