The online racing simulator
Its back!
(67 posts, started )
Quote from AndroidXP :Ya, seriously.

no wai
Welcome back all! :hyper::bitehard:
WOOT forums are back .... wait... look at the chart at lfsworld chart at the top of the page...
#31 - axus
LFSW back up
#32 - Jakg
Quote from spsamsp :Maybe in Germany you can do that but the last day or so, there has been rain here lol

mmmm, went karting in the wet, wasnt bad apart from the fact they were 240 cc 4 strokes... with slicks!
Damn, my site still down.

/me yells FFFFRRRRAAAANNNNKKKKYYYY!!!!!!
Oh good lord. Nice work
all in all, a superb day (not sure on rules of swearing but an F word would be in the last sentence)

Spurs lose

We Win to get 4th

Off work for two days

LFS forums back up again

Damn shame the Lottery isnt drawn tonight, i'd be off to buy a ticket right now

Good to be back, now i can browse more throughly around here
Well, now I can get a liscense if my parents let me. Maybe they will if I finish my homework.... In that case, I'll make sure to do my best on my homework. I REALLY hope ill be getting S2 today.
about time, was starting to get withdrawal symptoms!!
#38 - axus
Quote from wheel4hummer :Well, now I can get a liscense if my parents let me. Maybe they will if I finish my homework.... In that case, I'll make sure to do my best on my homework. I REALLY hope ill be getting S2 today.

Pah, homework. I'm gonna go drive the BF1
Must be a heck of work to get it all running all again. Great job guys, 1th time in 4 years !
@André: The downtime had nothing to do with LFS or with the devs - they couldn't do anything about it. Their ISP went down and wasn't even reachable by phone, so they only thing they could do was sit around and hope the ISP people fix the problem
When i am supposed to being doing work i browse lfs forums but it went down so i had to do work
But its back WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I have completed my homework, it is (almost) definite that I will get a liscense today.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I have completed my homework, it is (almost) definite that I will get a liscense today.

Good luck! lol
wheel4hummer.. could u do something for me plz plz plz get within 3 seconds of the world record time for the F08 before you try the bf1 plz. Just doing that will make you faster than most of the noobs crashing the bf1.
That break was scary, thank god it is over
DAMN. My dad says he wont let me get it. First he tells me that he "isn't sure" about giving his credit card number overseas. THEN he says "isnt there anyother game you want instead". And my mom doesn't understand the fact that I don't actually buy a CD. So, my dad asks when the liscense runs out, and I say "well, never". Then he says "you can't just grab the first game you see just because you have enough money". I mean WTF? Now I am really pissed, and he doesn't trust Scawen. I really doubt that Scawen is a scam artist. I am really pissed. I have the money for it too. If I mail someone the money, could they buy me a voucher? If theres anyone in the US who will do this, please PM me.

EDIT: I got my hopes up for nothing . I am soooooooo unbelievibly angry right now.
LFSW is up, but skin downloading doesn't work?
Quote from wheel4hummer :DAMN. My dad says he wont let me get it. First he tells me that he "isn't sure" about giving his credit card number overseas. THEN he says "isnt there anyother game you want instead". And my mom doesn't understand the fact that I don't actually buy a CD. So, my dad asks when the liscense runs out, and I say "well, never". Then he says "you can't just grab the first game you see just because you have enough money". I mean WTF? Now I am really pissed, and he doesn't trust Scawen. I really doubt that Scawen is a scam artist. I am really pissed. I have the money for it too. If I mail someone the money, could they buy me a voucher? If theres anyone in the US who will do this, please PM me.

EDIT: I got my hopes up for nothing . I am soooooooo unbelievibly angry right now.

Is there anyone in the LFS community who lives near(ish) to you that you can send a cheque/money order/bank draft too, and have them buy a voucher for you?

I would offer, but I'm overseas, so the problem remains.
If you think logically, it is possible, if he used a 1.50$ CDN (Dunno what it is in USD) stamp to mail a money order to Scawen (money orders are typically free or very cheap from a bank) Then He would be able to get LFS.

Feeling my Idea, becuase I'm sure if you email Viccy, he'll give you the addy to mail it to.
It seems mailing the money would be the easy part. I would only be able to send cash though. All I would have to do is write a note, put the money in the envelope, and go to the post office on my way home from school. So, I'd basically have to sneak a letter out. :P Any LFS'er in the U.S would be fine, I don't mind putting like 5 postage stamps on it.

EDIT: I don't have any idea how to get a money order, BTW

AND, I might be short by about $4USD. (But I would be so happy, lol)

Its back!
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG