The online racing simulator
Poll: New FIA president
(68 posts, started )

Poll : Who would you prefer?

Ari Vatanen
Jean Todt
Someone else
Michel Boeri
Quote from Bob Smith :The stig. Just imagine the press conferences.

I was going to post his name. He understands more of motorsports than all of the guys that are being named to sit on the throne.

We need less politics and more racing. Long life to Balestre.
Quote from deggis :That famous quote from US GP '05 paddock would make a great campaign slogan.

Which quote was that?

Regarding Jean Todt, I don't even know HOW he's allowed to be a candidate, since he was involved with a team in F1 previously and over the years there have been ALOT of decisions that Ferrari have gotten off lightly with and for Jean Todt to be a candidate just proves that these decisions were made by a gentlemans club. Vatanen all the way, Scandinavians speak sense, drive amazing and don't chat shit, they tell it how it is.
#54 - wild
Quote from HalleMarques :I was going to post his name. He understands more of motorsports than all of the guys that are being named to sit on the throne.

We need less politics and more racing. Long life to Balestre.

Could you possibly explain?

Vatanen was a World Rally Champion and Todt has led many teams to success in various series. The Stig has what driven a few laps around the top gear track? That makes him understand more of motorsport?
Quote from TagForce :Tony George, or Brian France.

Why is that? I haven't heard of them before.
Player 1...

...and game is: Ruler of FIA 2010, for only PS3
Quote from BlueFlame :Which quote was that?

After the Indy '05 fiasco he said in a interview something like "this is bullshit, we need to sort out this sport or soon there will be no fücking sport to sort out". I would give Youtube link if FOM...
Vatanen of course.
Quote from deggis :After the Indy '05 fiasco he said in a interview something like "this is bullshit, we need to sort out this sport or soon there will be no fücking sport to sort out". I would give Youtube link if FOM...

And his team was allowed to race in that instance.. Shows man of true spirit. Ferrari didn't care (obviously) but even Eddie Jordan didn't want to race that way. At least we know people have morals.
Quote from hrtburnout :Why is that? I haven't heard of them before.

IndyCar and NASCAR, respectively.

Quote from wild :Could you possibly explain?

Vatanen was a World Rally Champion and Todt has led many teams to success in various series. The Stig has what driven a few laps around the top gear track? That makes him understand more of motorsport?

One is a parlamentary today, and the another, executive. The Stig still being a driver.

And why you took so seriously the opinion? Everyone here have the sense that is a joke, ZOMG.
Jackie Stewart or Niki Lauda
#62 - wild
Quote from HalleMarques :One is a parlamentary today, and the another, executive. The Stig still being a driver.

And why you took so seriously the opinion? Everyone here have the sense that is a joke, ZOMG.

I agree with you that what Bob Smith posted was a joke, but what you posted I couldn't seen anything funny regarding it.

You were saying that The Stig "understands more of motorsports than all of the guys that are being named to sit on the throne". I've not seen any valid reason to back up that statement, so that's why I replied to it.

Quote from gezmoor :Jackie Stewart or Niki Lauda

I'd like either of them to be the President, they both seem to want the same thing; better wheel-to-wheel racing.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Ari Vatanen is the best choice imo, I'm afraid Jean Todt will start dividing people and groups at his own pleasure. Ari Vatanen has more experience, but will need to put a lot of work to undo Mosley's shit.
Ari is the best choice because not only can he see things from and organisational and political point of veiw he can also see things from a drivers point of veiw
Quote from samjh :You mean, Michael Schumacher?

You mean Ayrton Senna after faking his own death?
Vatanen! But Bernie likes Todt more so quess who will win...

Poll: New FIA president
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG