The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Sounds sweet
what a rush!

And so easy to drive! I drove 5 laps on the Glen and not a single incident, and I pushed quite hard. This thing will be FUN!
I still can't get to my cart to but the damn Lotus...
looks like the site kneeled again, I can't get to the home page even....
No it is down for europeans

If you buy the Lotus and live over here, it will be hard to get to a server
Yeah, it's a bummer we don't get to play with our new toy. But at least we got to download it, and try it a few laps! 8)
site is down for me too

but my sim is still open!

The windows 7 movie maker won't output anyhting higher than 640x480...any suggestions for making an hd youtube video?
Quote from spanks :site is down for me too

but my sim is still open!

The windows 7 movie maker won't output anyhting higher than 640x480...any suggestions for making an hd youtube video?

HD has to be widescreen I'm pretty sure, or you need to be able to slap bars on the sides of your video. If you can do that, then I think you want this: www.h264encoder.com
damnit, i was about to renew, buy the lotus, the car TDi Cup car, and atlanta.
I`m starting to really hate cones
What the deuce, I come back and its down again....

Lucky theres no work tomorrow for me then cause this may be a long night
Quote from UncleBenny :HD has to be widescreen I'm pretty sure, or you need to be able to slap bars on the sides of your video. If you can do that, then I think you want this: www.h264encoder.com

Great thanks

I've got my two fraps vids that were recorded at 1920x1200..just needed to get them down to youtube size
93% lol
Ahhhhg, download aborted at 100% Need to start again!
Haven't driven iRacing in months anyway
Quote from StableX :I got to 41% of the update then it went down again. Not even got to buying anything!

Isn't that a blessing in disguise? Poor old spanks shells out for more content then he cant even use it . Do you think iRacing will ever get to the stage where you can practice off line with all of the content that you paid for. Not being able to access over priced content is just taking the pxxx.

I think that pic was spot on .

I'd say the pissing on the cones goes right up with these two.
Quote from anttt69 :Isn't that a blessing in disguise? Poor old spanks shells out for more content then he cant even use it . Do you think iRacing will ever get to the stage where you can practice off line with all of the content that you paid for. Not being able to access over priced content is just taking the pxxx.

I think that pic was spot on .

Who me? I don't have a problem...really

The first step is admitting it, and I'm not doing that..so I don't have a problem right?

I got the jetta so I could get the 10% discount for 3 items. Also I think about half of my content is paid for with credits from them for subscribing.
The lotus is a bit slower than i imagined. It feels slower than the mazda. Either way it feels awesome to drive it. And the new Linear brakes feel amazing.
Just seeing my car with numbers and logos on it on the website makes me happy haha.
Quote from AjRose :The lotus is a bit slower than i imagined. It feels slower than the mazda. Either way it feels awesome to drive it. And the new Linear brakes feel amazing.

What are the lap time differences to the Mazda on any track..... Any idea?
Lol, no idea I took it out on daytona for half a lap.
Quote from UncleBenny :HD has to be widescreen I'm pretty sure, or you need to be able to slap bars on the sides of your video. If you can do that, then I think you want this: www.h264encoder.com

No, it doesn't have to be widescreen and it's best if you don't add black bars or anything. Just upload it in same format you've recorded and Youtube will add borders for different aspect ratios on user side.
Quote from spanks :
The first step is admitting it, and I'm not doing that..so I don't have a problem right?

Depends, thing is i was only using you as an example of what could of happened to thousands of members today. So if your not bothered then there is no problem.

Enjoy the new content .
Quote from Crommi :No, it doesn't have to be widescreen and it's best if you don't add black bars or anything. Just upload it in same format you've recorded and Youtube will add borders for different aspect ratios on user side.

To be HD I'm pretty sure it does, I've tried messing around with it before and no matter what quality video I had, if it wasn't widescreen it would not give me HD. For HQ it can be either.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG