The online racing simulator
Live For Speed - Collateral Collision
(157 posts, started )
Quote from Lynce :Dowloaded and watched in HQ.

A lot of work in your movie production. Nice imagination with Skins to differentiate models and give more variety.

Astonishing work. I love the RB4 vs UF1000 part on Fern Bay and, finally, poor UF1000,hahahaha.

I love all sounds there (except engine, I think can be better but don't worry).

The sounds in damage scene and music tension is absolutelly perfect and brilliant.

Mate, this is the Pursuit movie reference.

I hope you can make Collateral colision 2?

Glad to see movies with talent people as you and staff that helped you. Very entertaining.

Sorry by my poor english.

Thank you very much Lynce Very glad you enjoyed it.

The Youtube upload is going rather slowly. Part 1 seems to be up, but it isn't in HQ or HD yet - presumably it still needs time to fully process it?
Quote from Lynce :Dowloaded and watched in HQ.

A lot of work in your movie production. Nice imagination with Skins to differentiate models and give more variety.

Astonishing work. I love the RB4 vs UF1000 part on Fern Bay and, finally, poor UF1000,hahahaha.

I love all sounds there (except engine, I think can be better but don't worry).

The sounds in damage scene and music tension is absolutelly perfect and brilliant.

Mate, this is the Pursuit movie reference.

I hope you can make Collateral colision 2?

Glad to see movies with talent people as you and staff that helped you. Very entertaining.

Sorry by my poor english.

*bows down* - an utter honour to recieve such compliments by some as established as yourself!
Really enjoyed watching that, glad I could be a part of the filming.
Movie of the year, hands down. :bowdown:
Impressive work you did there, if it's directing, cameras, editing or whatever else. Some moments do feel quite odd, but that's just because i'm in LFS too long. 8/10
-
(unknownrisks) DELETED by unknownrisks
Quote from BigTime :Movie of the year, hands down. :bowdown:

Woop! A big moral boost!

:elefant:
Finally got to watch it and...

It was worth the wait!

I'm a big fan of Ronin, to which you compare your video. There were so many action-packed scenes and some very good driving from the lead characters. The sounds were really good; some of the crashing sounds could have been slightly better but they really added a lot to the video. Did you take some of the crashing and horn noises from Ronin?

The music fitted the action really well and some of the crashes were mind-blowing, especially the XRT's flip into the traffic jam.

I have to say, this was much better than the trailer you released; and that was pretty darn good! I'd definitely rank this LFS movie in the top 3 of the year so far. Don't be surprised if you're nominated for the movie awards this year...
Quote from BigTime :Movie of the year, hands down. :bowdown:

Thanks BigTime, means a lot to see you say that
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Finally got to watch it and...

It was worth the wait!

I'm a big fan of Ronin, to which you compare your video. There were so many action-packed scenes and some very good driving from the lead characters. The sounds were really good; some of the crashing sounds could have been slightly better but they really added a lot to the video. Did you take some of the crashing and horn noises from Ronin?

The music fitted the action really well and some of the crashes were mind-blowing, especially the XRT's flip into the traffic jam.

I have to say, this was much better than the trailer you released; and that was pretty darn good! I'd definitely rank this LFS movie in the top 3 of the year so far. Don't be surprised if you're nominated for the movie awards this year...

Glad you liked it MP3Astra! Yes, I am probably the biggest fan of movie car chases which I think showed in this movie, I really wanted to translate that into an LFS machinima as best as I could. You are right, I used the sounds from Ronin at one point along with an insane amount of other movies. In fact, Ronin even makes a cameo appearance if you look closer at some shots...

Were there any crash sounds in particular you thought could be better? I really scoured hard to find the best sounds I could to fit the scenes as convincingly as possible so I am curious.

For my first movie to be even nominated for the LFS movie of the year would be such an honour. I just tried to do something original.
The sounds themselves were great; it's just sometimes you could hear when when the sound files began and ended. Totally understandable!
Having to contend with so many sound files in one project probably wasn't going to be flawless. I hate to think how many sounds were used in this project - you should see the project window
Quote from Start Wars : I hate to think how many sounds were used in this project - you should see the project window

* i vote for a screenshot :P*
Epic film!
I've just watched part 1 on YT. Great quality, and fantastic sounds. As said before, the only negatives are the obvious roll=over setups and whatnot, but these are limitations of LFS, so its nothing major.

My own personal negative, would be that in some scenes with the XRG, it sometimes has the older 7 spoke wheels, and then in the next shot, it has the newer multispoke wheels. Like at the beginning in the carpark for example. Nothing major, but something i noticed.

All in all, a great movie*. Well done.

*= So far. Im waiting for part 2 to come up on YT.
Its in HD now btw.
unfortunatly Part 2 wont be up until tommorow, youtube is really messing up, despite uploading (slowly) the eta went from 3 hours to 5 :S
downloading...slowly, and will be eager to watch it the youtube link is still not there, and i am EAGERLY awaiting it...if you ever decide to make more off of this, i would be highly honored to take part in ANYTHING!!! i have a g25, and anything i would do would be good.
The Youtube links are now up everyone! And in HD.
Well, yasterday i just read the comments here, everyone was like "yay awesome!!!" so i expected something really good, but this time, i didn't get it...
I don't like it, really...camerawork was abit crappy in some scenes, you should record with more camera smoothing! Also the effects, (well if there were some) were not that good. But i must admit that action was very nice. Oh and sync with the car sounds was good also!
Overall it was proper video, that i can watch once, and it's enough.
I think it's a pretty great movie Nice action packed chasing and imho realistic crashes! The sound sync is one of the best i've seen in any lfs movie
:jawdrop:
2 great scenes both on part 2:

1. The rolling XFG (5:21 on YT)
2. That red XRT doing a barrel roll and landing on another XRT (5:57 on YT)

Overall, the most action-packed and dramatic LFS film I ever seen.
No skidmarks?
ABS?
Quote from hadesko :... Also the effects, (well if there were some) were not that good. ...

No need for special effects.
Very nice!

Live For Speed - Collateral Collision
(157 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG