The online racing simulator
**Clockwork Motorsports [Circuit/Oval/Drag]
(162 posts, started )
Quote from -NightFly- :wasn't he in Starlite till yesterday?

ot: gratz **!

He aplied to us but said that waiting for answer from core so i saaid to wait them answer and then boom hes there
Quote from oldnavy :He aplied to us but said that waiting for answer from core so i saaid to wait them answer and then boom hes there

Starlite is CoRe undercover
Quote from Kristjan.J :Starlite is CoRe undercover

Ssssscchhh!!!

And you even asked me to make a setup for ya.. omg

<3
Hes is such an interesting person.
Quote from -NightFly- :wasn't he in Starlite till yesterday?

Quote from oldnavy :He aplied to us but said that waiting for answer from core so i saaid to wait them answer and then boom hes there

Wow, that's ridiculous. :thumbsdow
His app to CoRe was his second app in less than 2 months. Looks like another case of someone just wanting "in a team" status.
I was forgot this whole thread
i know lizardfolk normally does this, but i feel like doing it instead...

CLOCKWORK WELCOMES {CA}Nighthawk

Clockwork Motorsports welcomes {CA}Nighthawk to the team.

He's pretty good in the FOX and loves the oval, so y'all better watch out.

-----

New website: http://www.hamiltonshells.ca/~clockworkmotorsports/
Thanks for the welcome Bunder, the {CA} is my clan tag that i registered my s2 account with, and seeing my clan are not active in LFS i decided i wanted to join a team...so from now on i'll be known as **Nighthawk.
I'm really looking forward to being part of clockwork motorsports, and racing with my teamates and against other teams.

Nighthawk.
Hey mate just got your email and id love to join the team.

username:Vangaurd
nickname:Vangaurd
preferred car number:22
motorsports discipline: Race

Get back to me
Quote from Vangaurd :Hey mate just got your email and id love to join the team.

username:Vangaurd
nickname:Vangaurd
preferred car number:22
motorsports discipline: Race

Get back to me

Since this is an invitation there shouldn't be any problems. Go ahead and post in our official forums
bumb!

Long time whitout any updates i think i can do this. (don´t kill me bunder:razz Some team adds and removals has happened. Tonight HighRoad kicked for the team,because he was looking another team. As somebody may know Timdpr joined to NDR. mutt107,{CA}Nighthawk,paulct and sl10 joined our team. Team first league win happened in XSCC 13 august 2009. We´re Joining races like: RacingMinds 16h Aston,GTAL,I-SCAR and crapboxes. I hope league/event wins keeps going.

Regads

Osku
Yes ManneF1 is the XSCC championship winner, and that at only 11 years old. We got some serious talent here.
Quote from manneF1 :bumb!

Long time whitout any updates i think i can do this. (don´t kill me bunder:razz Some team adds and removals has happened. Tonight HighRoad kicked for the team,because he was looking another team. As somebody may know Timdpr joined to NDR. mutt107,{CA}Nighthawk,paulct and sl10 joined our team. Team first league win happened in XSCC 13 august 2009. We´re Joining races like: RacingMinds 16h Aston,GTAL,I-SCAR and crapboxes. I hope league/event wins keeps going.

Regads

Osku

lol, good luck
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1
Quote from G!NhO :Yes ManneF1 is the XSCC championship winner, and that at only 11 years old. We got some serious talent here.

Shh...:chair:
The time has come for us to make another special announcement...

The signing of Dan Buck!

Welcome aboard Dan, I hope you enjoy your stay.
What the buck?

Gratz mate
Ha nice, well done Dan and Clockwork
Welcome aboard hope you enjoy your stay
Welcome, and may we have more succes in league racing now.
Good luck, great signing
Ooh, wow, good luck! Big signing there.
Grats.
Grats Great signing there.

**Clockwork Motorsports [Circuit/Oval/Drag]
(162 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG